Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Should we expect another "I got this..." soon?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have been applied for it and I received a mail notification saying to pay for Attorney Fees amount of Total USD 3500 ,
Is this correct and is how it goes??
You are being scammed. Why are you paying an attorney for something you can do yourself? Why would you be paying in USD? What school did you apply to? If applying to a school, it is in CDN dollars.

Reactions: Ebima Amat Saine

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Actually i wanted to continue my studies in Canada but by the way i haven’t enough financially to pay my tuition fees,
How could i get a scholarship for this semester without paying tuition fees?
You need to talk to the school you are attending. Would say there is almost a zero chance of getting a scholarship from your school unless you are an exceptional student.. There are few scholarships for international students unless doing a Masters or Phd. Then you would get a stipend. So look at scholarships in your region because you are expected to have the funds to pay tuition and living expenses. IRCC still wants you to show your own funds.

Aug 23, 2023
You are being scammed. Why are you paying an attorney for something you can do yourself? Why would you be paying in USD? What school did you apply to? If applying to a school, it is in CDN dollars.
That’s made me feel confused because didn’t even believe it that’s why i came here to confirm it, anyway thanks for your feedback, the reason why people are losing their hope about studying or traveling to other countries is this stupid scammers,

however I didn’t even applied to any school yet I just searched the link you have sent me (Apply for admission at a DLI) and i filled it after i received that email saying to pay for that amount of money.

kindly i needed your help and guidance on how to start applying for a scholarship .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
That’s made me feel confused because didn’t even believe it that’s why i came here to confirm it, anyway thanks for your feedback, the reason why people are losing their hope about studying or traveling to other countries is this stupid scammers,

however I didn’t even applied to any school yet I just searched the link you have sent me (Apply for admission at a DLI) and i filled it after i received that email saying to pay for that amount of money.

kindly i needed your help and guidance on how to start applying for a scholarship .
You are not going to find a scholarship as an international student unless for Masters or PhD. Not sure what form you filled out. Never sent you a link. Google - colleges + program + province and start searching. Check if it is a DLI. Ask school about scholarships but colleges make money from their international students so you will not find a full scholarship. You still need to show your own funds.

Reactions: Ebima Amat Saine

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......

Sorry to put it this way but if you're coming to a forum to try to find a scholarship that's a huge red flag.

I would expect someone worthy of a scholarship, meaning that you would be pursuing a thesis-based master's degree or a PhD (provided you already have a Master's degree, which judging by your previous post I highly doubt), to have a much better sense on how to go about this. Given that you are seeking answers in this forum and seem to be clueless my best advice is don't even bother, you're up for a big disappointment.

You would know that if you want a scholarship you would first have to have applied and have been accepted for a program. You would also know, or should at least be able to guess, that then the best place to inquire about any potential funding opportunities would be the school where you had been admitted, not a forum.

You would also have at least some clue that it's not a matter of how to "start applying for a scholarship", you would be more concerned about finding a program, preparing your application, and then focusing on finding a source of funding.

Lastly, irrespective of any scholarship that you may or may not have, you will invariably need to provide proof of funds which would be at least about 13,000 to 15,000 CAD.

I apologize if I sounded condescending but come on! you are not going to get anywhere like this.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Don't warn him/her... I sometimes think some people actually deserve to be scammed.

Aug 23, 2023
You are not going to find a scholarship as an international student unless for Masters or PhD. Not sure what form you filled out. Never sent you a link. Google - colleges + program + province and start searching. Check if it is a DLI. Ask school about scholarships but colleges make money from their international students so you will not find a full scholarship. You still need to show your own funds.
Well said thank you once again, i appreciate it.
While. I know that I will not find a full scholarship but even if I can get a scholarship then I’ll do the rest necessary things, i have been completed my high schools level and i wanted to start my bachelor program,

how could i find a college scholarship in Canada ?