+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Well said thank you once again, i appreciate it.
While. I know that I will not find a full scholarship but even if I can get a scholarship then I’ll do the rest necessary things, i have been completed my high schools level and i wanted to start my bachelor program,

how could i find a college scholarship in Canada ?
For an undergrad you will not find a scholarship. Maybe a bursary based on grades and achievements through the school but will only be a couple hundred of dollars. So ask your school for a list Or look at scholarships from your country/region. A four year degree will costs about $100k so you need to pay first year tuition, and show substantial savings. A part time job will only cover some expenses.

You will need to take language tests to get admission and pass a medical so add those to your costs.

Aug 23, 2023
For an undergrad you will not find a scholarship. Maybe a bursary based on grades and achievements through the school but will only be a couple hundred of dollars. So ask your school for a list Or look at scholarships from your country/region. A four year degree will costs about $100k so you need to pay first year tuition, and show substantial savings. A part time job will only cover some expenses.

You will need to take language tests to get admission and pass a medical so add those to your costs.
I can see that to get a scholarship it’s not easy by the way omg,

the problem is i don’t have enough financially to pay that amount of money by this moment.

and how could i do the language test and the medical test?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

the problem is i don’t have enough financially to pay that amount of money by this moment.

Read the link about the process for applying for a study permit. Schools will have their own process which will require transcripts to.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit.html

As for funds, you need money to come to Canada. You must show that you can support yourself financially. That is most important because the government doesn’t want you to come to Canada and then be destitute. Canada is expensive.

Reactions: Ebima Amat Saine
Aug 23, 2023
Read the link about the process for applying for a study permit. Schools will have their own process which will require transcripts to.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit.html

As for funds, you need money to come to Canada. You must show that you can support yourself financially. That is most important because the government doesn’t want you to come to Canada and then be destitute. Canada is expensive.
Thank you for sharing the link,

for sure i can support myself financially.

So if possible to get a job in Canada after that i will continue doing my studies in the same time hope the government will allow that not sure?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for sharing the link,

for sure i can support myself financially.

So if possible to get a job in Canada after that i will continue doing my studies in the same time hope the government will allow that not sure?
So you have the funds to apply for a study permit? You will pay first year tuition and show a minimum of $10k. You can work part time as a student which will not cover tuition but may cover living expenses. If you complete your program, don’t take time off, are full-time then you can work after studies.

You have to still get admission.

Reactions: Ebima Amat Saine
Aug 23, 2023
So you have the funds to apply for a study permit? You will pay first year tuition and show a minimum of $10k. You can work part time as a student which will not cover tuition but may cover living expenses. If you complete your program, don’t take time off, are full-time then you can work after studies.

You have to still get admission.
That’s helpful,

so which one I’ll start first, to get a job to cover my living expenses or to get a study permit??

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
That’s helpful,

so which one I’ll start first, to get a job to cover my living expenses or to get a study permit??
You need to have cash in your bank account to get a study permit. So again, you need to find out how much your tuition is so research schools and gain admission. In the meantime start saving money, lots of money.

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
You need to have cash in your bank account to get a study permit. So again, you need to find out how much your tuition is so research schools and gain admission. In the meantime start saving money, lots of money.
This guy is trying to figure out how to put the cart in front of the horse lol.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......

Can't believe people still continue to reply to this post.

It is evident, and luckily for us, that this person @Ebima Amat Saine will never be allowed to come to Canada.