+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student who want apply for Jan 2012 Intake collect Information

plajar

Sep 1, 2011
Hi Neha,

I have been rejected a student visa last week stating that inadequate visa processing time , intake date too short. Could u please give me your email id so that i will summarise my full history. i would like to correct myself before applying for the second time for feb. batch

Thanks,
Raja.

keeeem

Aug 23, 2011
I am currently processing my admission in Canada. I am applying from Nigeria. I was initially given admission letter for September 2011 but I have written that the visa processing time takes 12 weeks from my home country. They have agreed and would be sending me an admission letter for January 2012 intake

My question right now is this: Do I have to pay part of the school fees before applying for the visa? Or I just have to show evidence of my financial standing before applying because I do not want my funds to be tied down at the school before the visa

Disha

Aug 24, 2011
Hi neha ..can u plz help me to find out wat should I do for doin master in pharmacy.
I mean which Uni is doin good in master of pharmacy and 1more thing can my husband accompany mr
To Canada as dependent...

Apr 5, 2011
hi neha,

how are you ? i hope you will be fine ? well, i want to apply for Master in engineering management i have done BS textile. my sponser is company or could be me. Apart from that i got university of Ottawa or other option is HUMBER COLLEGE for global business management both are 2 years program . i am thinking should i go to canada or uk for master .

Bilal Aslam

Sep 2, 2011
helo. I had almost finished with my paper work and now aplying to embasy. Can u plz tel me abt social life in canada? Living expenses etc.... Waiting for ur reply .

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
Neha ,

Oh is it true that dependents are not allowed in canada for a student permit?

Disha

Aug 24, 2011
Disha said:
Hi neha ..can u plz help me to find out wat should I do for doin master in pharmacy.
I mean which Uni is doin good in master of pharmacy and 1more thing can my husband accompany mr
To Canada as dependent...
hi neha how ru m waiting for your reply...can u plzz help me..

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Hi nena help me to know more about having a student visa to canada?

which one goes first?

applying to have study permit first then next is applying for Tourist resident visa (student) ?

please help..thanks..

I already applied last year in The College of Nurses of Ontario..and eligibility review will be released this October 2011,,I think the college will surely advice me to take a bridging program..I am just waiting for the reply of the College this October if they will refer me to a school or let me take the exam directly..Im planning to take the bridging course next year..

but I dont know
1.which one goes first?to apply on study permit or Visa?
2.do you have the checklist for student visa requirements?(please email me jeka_matukmo@yahoo.com )
3.How can I apply for student permit? whats the requirements?
4.proof of funds for 8-12months course
5.If I take 8-12months course, will it give me an eligibility to apply for an open work permit?
6. Can I apply for an open work permit during my 6th month in Canada?
7.If I will study on Jan 2012, how many months before that date should I apply for visa?

I would appreciate it if you could please advice me on this undertaking..Student visa is my second option..(I have applied for FSW this july2011)..

abhi14191

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
hi Neha,

This is very modest of you to ask others to take your help.

Okay I am an Indian student taking credit transfer to University of Manitoba in Jan 2012. My tuition fee and living expense in total comes out to be $25,000 that is Rs.12 lacs for one year.

Now my family savings in bank accounts is Rs.15lacs and my maternal uncle is ready to sponsor me who also has Rs.15lacs in his account.

Neha please tell me are both these figures enough to get me a Canadian student visa?

Please be frank.

Thank you
Abhisek

dv

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th feb 2012
Doc's Request.
NA
IELTS Request
Interview........
NA
VISA ISSUED...
16th feb
LANDED..........
very soon
hi neha..
i want to apply for jan 2012 intake.. my loan and fees payment and loan etc docs are done..as i got rejection in sept 2011 in spp i m going to apply in generic ..
i want to knw when i can apply..? I mean to say from which date student applications are accepted to CHC for student visa.

abhi14191

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
dv said:
hi neha..
i want to apply for jan 2012 intake.. my loan and fees payment and loan etc docs are done..as i got rejection in sept 2011 in spp i m going to apply in generic ..
i want to knw when i can apply..? I mean to say from which date student applications are accepted to CHC for student visa.
Hey

Why was your visa rejected for this September intake?

samsne

Aug 28, 2011
Hi Neha,
I will be applying for Jan Session 2012, but previously i gat a refusal in spp from CHC for sept Session 2011 stating i failed to produce college fee receipt on time. Do i have to apply under generic or can i apply under spp again. kindly guide me in this regard. if i have to apply in generic wat are the checklist for that. u can mail me on my mail id roy.sameer.1186@gmail.com.

VJIP4

Sep 15, 2011
hey there,
i am going for jan intake for advanced diploma in business-marketing, is george brown good for business studies. after completing my diploma what is the requirement for mcgill,mcmaster for transfer??? please do help on this!! :D

sachin2012

Sep 15, 2011
HI...
I had applied in Simon Fraser University for PhD in Engineering Science for spring 2012 and got admission letter with financial support of CAD $ 19000 per annum. I have to apply for Visa now. I have some questions.
1. How much balance I need to show in my Bank Statement?. Tuition Fees is $ 5000 per annum.
2. Is it required to submit the IELTS score for Visa ?. There is no document listed like IELTS score card in Study Permit Check list.

Please Reply.....
Thanks