+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student who want apply for Jan 2012 Intake collect Information

nehakhanna

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hiii Ahsan

I saw you post firstly could u tell me that from which country or state you belong...... and also send me your all details of financial documents which u furnished with your student application onb my email:- neha.khanna27@gmail.com

nehakhanna

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sure Preet will send you details by today evening.

Thanks & Regards

Neha Khanna

nehakhanna

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aliahmed.nypd said:
hi can you help me i am intending to apply for jan 2012 intake and my problem is that i overstayed my visit visa in usa and came bake after 4 years when i was under 15years age dose it have any negative impact on my study visa

Hello Ahmed

It will create a problem for your student visa in Canada

nehakhanna

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fendsits said:
hey neha my sis has just finished her B.sc micro biology from chennai, what course should she apply for to get a visa with not much problem
Hello,

Biotechnology Technologist – Industrial Microbiology is the best course for your sister and if she wants to apply do tell me . I will arrange the offer letter for her and from where you belongs. I mean in which state.

nehakhanna

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CHHOTTI said:
Hello Friends,

I am writing on this thread for the very first time to out that my cousin who gonna get merry soon if he wants to apply for his wife a student visa and he can be a dependent so what is the scope of getting student visa...Is it possible to apply like this or not???Right now they are in India...

Any suggestion please....

thanks and regards
Ritu

Hello Ritu,

I saw your post and I want to inform you that dependent cases are not acceptable in Canada .

harman narang

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nehakhanna said:
Hello,

Biotechnology Technologist – Industrial Microbiology is the best course for your sister and if she wants to apply do tell me . I will arrange the offer letter for her and from where you belongs. I mean in which state.
hiie neha,
there is a small confusion !! my course was a 2 years course at niagara college ..but know what i come to knw is that my course is of 16 mnths
8 mnths(are counted as an year) ,hence my course is of 16 mnths ...
with this 16 mnths on my Spp letter ,which i will use for appliying for visa ..embassy will only grant me visa for 16 +3 mnths as per the rules ..
Now my question is as per rules that if a student completes a two year course in canada is eligible for a 3 years open work permit ...so i will be eligible for this work permit na ??

RIDZ

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Med's Request
21-07-2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
30-08-2011
harman narang said:
hiie neha,
there is a small confusion !! my course was a 2 years course at niagara college ..but know what i come to knw is that my course is of 16 mnths
8 mnths(are counted as an year) ,hence my course is of 16 mnths ...
with this 16 mnths on my Spp letter ,which i will use for appliying for visa ..embassy will only grant me visa for 16 +3 mnths as per the rules ..
Now my question is as per rules that if a student completes a two year course in canada is eligible for a 3 years open work permit ...so i will be eligible for this work permit na ??
Your work permit will be valid as long as your study permit stays valid.

ishika

Aug 28, 2011
hey guys i m new here bt i need urgent help i apply under spp and got refuse with stupid reasons now i m confused wt to do
i have done 3yr diploma in electrical engg with 74% n hons
i got 6.5 bands in ielts
l-7
r-7
s-6.5
w-5.5
can i apply for degree program or for the same program i got refuse dis tym plz reply i hav much hopes from u guys

nehakhanna

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hii Ishika dont be upset!!!! You are still eligible to apply for Canada...................................................

balu007

Aug 29, 2011
hiiii friends..... i applied under spp on aug 10.... still under processing....college starts on sept 6.... any chances of getting visa...or i should prepare for jan 2012 gen intake ????...

Aug 31, 2011
hi friends.........
i want to apply for canada as a student, but i'm not aware of any programme there
i have done mechanical engg in my bachelors and also i have finished my MS its in (Automotive System Design And Analysis) in UK.
can u pls help me what course and which college should i go for to get visa.

sandhujas

Jul 26, 2011
BATALA, PUNJAB, INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI NEHA

i applied under SPP for spet 2011 in Marketing Manager and i Had done MBA with marketing in INDIA
got refusal with the reason that Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of:your qualification,previous studies,employment,level of establishment,other educational opportunities available in India or Canada,language abilities ,or your future prospects and plans.

now i had chnged my course to GLOBAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
I had scored 7.5 bands
will apply for humber college

can i get visa????