+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student who want apply for Jan 2012 Intake collect Information

adorable

Sep 29, 2011
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nehakhanna said:
Yes preet and I will send you all the details of Student Visa on your email as well.
Thanks dear
i also want to apply for canada as student visa can u help meeeee

adorable

Sep 29, 2011
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nehakhanna said:
Hello,,,,, All If any student wants to apply for January 2012 Intake....... in Canada and want to know that which course and college is best for them so consult me. I will properly guide you guys about the process of Student Visa in Canada

Wish you best of luck in Life
arsalan_gsm@hotmail.com
kindly help me

pandher

Oct 1, 2011
Hello every1 , m having an query regarding lodgment firstly ARE PPL GETTING VISA UNDER NON-SPP CASE? though my case details are -

1.BTech - 63%
2.IELTS - 6.5
i got rejected for study permit in 2007 with common reasons dunn have the letter but passport got stamp on it with file nu. another query lies that whether my PR dependency case would have any impact on fresh file what should i do ???? Suggestions appreciable!!!!!!!!

A

arsalanachoo

personal home where i live can i show that as my personal father property ::)

and shop...

bikes... 3...

amirsrima

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
submitted with the application
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
18-08-2014 (plus RPRF & Update Information Chart, PPR1)
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
DM: 11-11-2014
Passport Req..
PPR2 15-11-2014 SUBMITTED: 20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
Anyone has the information as;
I got my application refused with one point, 66 instead of 67 from "Skilled Workers".
Can I apply for admission in Canadian University or have some complications? I am B.Com

Haysin

Sep 30, 2011
Hey all, can i get some advice on my case

I have an offer letter from George Brown College for a Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) program and sufficient funds to complete my studies in Canada. I had applied for visa for the septemeber session but my visa had been turned down and the reason given was that the visa officer was not satisfied that I would return on completion of studies. The basis for this reason was that I had not shown proof of my activities since 2009.I have been employed since 2009 and I forgot to attach my experience letter. I deferred my admission to the January 2012session and am planning to apply for visa again. Having discussed with a few people I got different reponses, some say that attaching the experience letter and applying again could make a difference. Whereas, others say that getting visas on the basis PGD is a bit hard. I would like to know what you think about my case. Should I apply again or are the chances of getting a visa low due to the PGD program.

Moreover, will attaching a letter from my current employer, which states that the firm will be willing to hire me back once I complete my studies, strengthen my chances of getting a visa. or would it worsen my case making the VO think its a scam

syed.zahid

Oct 4, 2011
Dear All, I belong to Pakistan and I had applied for a course in Canada's Seneca College (Toronto) in International Business Administration (September Session, 2011). I am working in a Telecom Sector and am earning good for my living. My Visa request has been rejected on 2 grounds (1) Pursuant to Section 219 of Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. (i)I have failed to show sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or Program of studies that I had intended to pursue.(whereas I had attached my Uncle's Bank Statement that was in Pak Rupees and is equivalent to Canadian $ 37000). The second reason mentioned in the rejection letter was that as per Visa Officer he was not satisfied that I would return to my Home Country(Pakistan) after completion of my studies. There were 3 further objections under this main objection which are given below:

i) My family ties in Canada and in my Country of Residence i.e. Pakistan
ii) Purpose of Visit
iii) My personal assets and financial status

The documents I had attached for visa are given below:

1) Acceptance letter from Seneca College, Toronto (Original)
2) 1 year's Bank Statement of my Uncle with attested affidavit (Worth CANDIAN $ 37000)
3) Character Certificate (from Police)
4) My Passport (Original), My academic Certificates (Original) and affidavit regarding visa Application & Affidavit regarding financial support from my Uncle.
5) Visa Application Form (Filled) + Photos

I had not provided any other documents, what so ever, for study visa. Now January session is at hands therefore kindly guide me that what should be the procedure that I should follow to get my study visa.

My email id is syed.zahid1128@hotmail.com

Jgeorge

Sep 29, 2011
Hi all,

I am B.Tech graduate in Electronics and Communication with 1.5 yr experience in Computer Networking at MNC.

Currently undergoing CCVP Certificate course and want to continue my further studies in Networking field under the SPP program.

Please suggest me some good programs ( 2year course ) and colleges at Canada. Planning for sep 2012 intake

parth1989

Oct 9, 2011
hello neha,
i have a serious tension about my gap years(1.5)...and i didnt work in these gaps...my course starts in jan-2012...will i get my visa??...how much chances r there???..plz help me...:-(

manin

Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2016
AOR Received.
19-07-2016
File Transfer...
26-08-2016
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Expecting soon
VISA ISSUED...
Expecting soon
LANDED..........
Expecting soon
student visa

hi neha my name is Maninder.i just want to ask from u that if i apply for an advance diploma in electronics after my graduation in engineering would it be wise for my in terms of visa approval?please suggest..