+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SRS H1B AINP-Tracking Application Sent from 1st April - 15th April

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
khan9899 said:
Hi All,

I also got the same e-mail from Lisa. People who are getting the file numbers do they have job offer letter ????

Please help.
no...dont worry..

a job offer will just increase timeline. It is not required. I beleive 99.99% applicants wont have any job offer...so dont worry, it is just an extra edge which many people dont have...

suresh31

Jun 10, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2009
I also got the same email today, i submitted my app on May 11 2009. I haven't got the file # (obvious) but how did they get my email id without looking into my app? curious though.

suresh31

Jun 10, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2009
so that means, they verify apps right after they get them and not issue file #'s until they find their own time.

If they haven't really opened my forms, they have no way to find my email id.

AlbertaAINP

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
suresh31 said:
so that means, they verify apps right after they get them and not issue file #'s until they find their own time.

Nobody has really understood the logic behind file numbers. Even in the past, they have requested for additional documents within a month of receiving the application but the file number was not allotted until 4 - 5 months. In the past it was assumed that if they did not request for any additional info then the application was good for that moment.

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
suresh31 said:

whyr u asking this question...off course they opened ur form to get ur email ID. They might open all applications when it is received and might assign file number later on.

We all know that nobody here know how exactly AINP works and neither we need to know. So, just relax and wait for file # and nomination now. if u still cant relax, just see my message above and contact senators etc and fight to get GC in US only. nobody else is gonna fight for you. You need a GC and you have to contact Senators yourself.

koolchik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2009
qqrajpk said:
I do not have any job offer. I believe AINP is sending these emails only to those who do not have any job offer included with their application.
It is a well-known fact that people who are applying to Ainp are doing so only because that is the only state(in CAN) allowing immigration without a valid job offer in their field at the time of application(which is very hard to get without being in the country ready to start work), unless they are exceptions ofcourse(e.g. they like only AB or have some family/friend there). So I dont even know what would make you think that people with file numbers must be having job offers! In short, NO they dont have job offers....

ag_tou

Star Member
Jun 3, 2009
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2009
Doc's Request.
20-02-2010 (AINP Doc Request)
Nomination.....
08-05-2010
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Never Transferred
Med's Request
9 Dec 2010
Med's Done....
Sometime in the last week of December
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011 - Last week
LANDED..........
6th May 2011
I also got the same email from Lisa.

maqueel

Jul 7, 2009
Hi Fellow Aspirants,
I had applied for the AINP in April and I didnt receive any email like the one everybody received. I am concerned they might have misplaced my application. Anybody out there in a similar situation? Please let us know. Thanks and GLTA.

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
maqueel said:
Hi Fellow Aspirants,
I had applied for the AINP in April and I didnt receive any email like the one everybody received. I am concerned they might have misplaced my application. Anybody out there in a similar situation? Please let us know. Thanks and GLTA.
I did not receive the email, either (but I applied in March and my NOC is 2121). Still waiting for file number.

albsac

May 20, 2009
what is ur NOC ? in some other threads ppl who did not receive the email are relating this to NOC codes

wigirap

May 14, 2009
koolchik said:
Is any April applicant(1-30) receiving the email notification that they will be given priority if they have a job offer? As March ones are getting,i.e.those who have not even received a file # yet. Please see the March topic if you have questions....
I filed my application last Apr 3 and was received last Apr 6 by M. Fleury. Last May 20, I received an email from my spam folder informing me that I have to resubmit a copy of my H1B approval from USCIS and diploma or degree certificate which are notarized. I already sent them but did not receive any file number. Instead, I received the same email notifying me that processing of application would be easier if there is a job offer.
My NOC code is 2112. Any similar situation as mine?

hais

Jul 9, 2009
got file number today 39xx, application recieved on april 14, new process, please add me to the time line database