+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE / FAMILY CLASS timeline MANILA Visa Office PHILIPPINES

ianpogi

Apr 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ ralphrazel

Oo LC2 din kami. Wife ko ang sponsor. I believe na kailangan muna matapos ang interview ng sponsor before i-issue ang visa kahit na most of the time formality na lang ang interview. nakalagay dun sa PPR na "your visa is now ready to be issued, conditonal upon the following; Confirmation that your family member in Canada has met all the requirements".

After mainterview ng sponsor nyo try to check her ecas once in a while. Ilalagay dun na "complete" tsaka "you entered CIC and become permanent resident" something like that.

God bless to all...

R

ralphrazel

ianpogi said:
@ ralphrazel

Oo LC2 din kami. Wife ko ang sponsor. I believe na kailangan muna matapos ang interview ng sponsor before i-issue ang visa kahit na most of the time formality na lang ang interview. nakalagay dun sa PPR na "your visa is now ready to be issued, conditonal upon the following; Confirmation that your family member in Canada has met all the requirements".

After mainterview ng sponsor nyo try to check her ecas once in a while. Ilalagay dun na "complete" tsaka "you entered CIC and become permanent resident" something like that.

God bless to all...
@IANPOGI
Now It's clearer. So, were almost, almost there. Just have to wait maybe until 2nd week of August. Salamat po ha. San po kayo sa Canada? La po kayong kids? Salamat po for the info.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@ rob, louieong and ralphrazel, Nakakainspire naman ang application nyo ang bibilis! sna pag kmi nmn ganun din, mga marriage and birth certicate b dapat original din pag pinas?

R

ralphrazel

@rosellyalung

Hello. Uy hindi mabilis ung amin ah. Nabasa mo ba timeline ko? Nsa #47 ata. Aun. regarding sa husband mo sa Singapore. Definitely dapat dun naka address. And for sure dun din siya magpapamedical. Tapos may mga anak ka ba sa Pinas? Ngaun ung sa mga anak mo, ang mailing address dapat ung sa bahay niyo talaga sa Pinas. If I were you. Uhmmm. kung may mga naitabi kayong mga medical certs and history records that would support sa magiging findings ng Doctor sa SG ng husband mo, ipadala mo na sa SINGAPORE un. Ipalakad mo na sa mga anak mo. Uhmm nsaang stage nb kayo ng application niyo? 1st time niya ba mag medical? Payo ko lang, mag pa PRE-MEDICAL test na lang muna siya sa isang private clinic sa SG. kung matagal pa pagitan, sama mo na XRAY. Just to be sure, na healthy siya and makapag take na ng proper medications as early as now kung sakaling meron. Mahirap kasi na, magpamedical on the spot, tapos ang daming findings, tapos saka palang mag medications. Nako, lalo tatagal process niyan. Kaya aun. I highly recommend. PRE-MEDICAL TEST sa isang PRIVATE CLINIC before going to the DME.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@ralphrazel- actually two years na cya nang gagaamot feeling namin complication ng knyang diabetes yung sa puso. yung anak namin is 6 yrs old pa lang nasa pinas, yun nga sguro ang best na gawin, worried din kmi lalo na cya kc yung sa puso, sabagay nakita namn yun sa 2decho and stress test., wala nman ganun sa medical d b? waht email mo para di na tayo nakakadagdag sa thread dito kc special topic tayo hehehe, pa-first stage pa lang kmi, magpapass pa lang ako ng application sa august , kya pinaghahandaan na namin ang laht para mabilis sana, nagwowowrry cya bak magingg strict mga doctors sa knya sa singapore eh, d b? lam mo namn ibang bansa yun, pero kung pinas nman ang magigin address nya maguguluhan ang embassy d b? tama b? thanks

sidjocson

Feb 16, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
jeans22 said:
Hmm... I don't mean to contradict, ianpogi. But from what I've read from the guides, I think it's also possible to do the medical BEFORE you actually send in the application? Can other members confirm whether this is true or not? Wouldn't it be faster this way? I personally haven't sent in our application because I'm still in the process of putting the requirements together. But I plan on doing the medical and send in the results with our application.
If you are under the LC2 ( Caregiver Program ) you have to wait until the embassy tells you to take the medical, But if you are under the Spousal Sponsorship you have to take the medical first and send it along with all the application forms and requirements.

JGS

Star Member
Jan 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ianpogi said:
Hi kate. Tanong ko lang kung anong stage na kayo ng application? tnx.
Hi Kate,

Ang sabi ng husband ko ang requirement lang na hiningi sa kanya nun nagpunta siya sa Nationwide for medical ay pictures, 2 copies nung appendix C ba yun na(filled and signed),passport and ung fee lang (4K)... makukuha ang result and ung document na ipapasa sa immigration after a week...

Sana nakatulong po...

jeans22

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidjocson said:
If you are under the LC2 ( Caregiver Program ) you have to wait until the embassy tells you to take the medical, But if you are under the Spousal Sponsorship you have to take the medical first and send it along with all the application forms and requirements.
Thanks for clarifying that for me, sidjocson! :)

jeans22

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, just wondering... what's the shortest timeline you guys have seen for a spousal application? ktong's only took 4 months. I've read of people who got approved after 3 and a half months. Anything shorter than that?? Just wanna remain optimistic about my future application! I'll be passing it real soon! :)

Thanks!!

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@jeans22- when ka magpapass ng application ako mga august 2 kc mag 24 months ako sa august 1 eh, ikaw?

may ask lang ako, i just got only one employer for my 2 yrs contact as a livein caregiver and i am just wondering pano yung record of employment ko nun? thnaks and god bless!

jeans22

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rosellyalung said:
@ jeans22- when ka magpapass ng application ako mga august 2 kc mag 24 months ako sa august 1 eh, ikaw?

may ask lang ako, i just got only one employer for my 2 yrs contact as a livein caregiver and i am just wondering pano yung record of employment ko nun? thnaks and god bless!
Just about the same time as you, first week of August! We're planning to get married in the US first then applying immediately right after.

Not too sure how to answer your question about record of employment. But I'm sure other members can help you out!

Good Luck to us!! :)

ktong

May 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm so happy to share with you that my husband finally landed on July 4 here in Vancouver. :)
Anyway, goodluck to everyone and hope you get your awaited DM's and visas! :)

louieong

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2009
AOR Received.
08-01-2010
Passport Req..
19-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-06-2010
ktong said:
I'm so happy to share with you that my husband finally landed on July 4 here in Vancouver. :)
Anyway, goodluck to everyone and hope you get your awaited DM's and visas! :)
Congratulations! :D

katefs

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeans22 said:
Hmm... I don't mean to contradict, ianpogi. But from what I've read from the guides, I think it's also possible to do the medical BEFORE you actually send in the application? Can other members confirm whether this is true or not? Wouldn't it be faster this way? I personally haven't sent in our application because I'm still in the process of putting the requirements together. But I plan on doing the medical and send in the results with our application.
@Ianpogi: Yeah,I thinks Jeans22 is right. My husband sent me all the guidelines and procedures together with the application forms and in the checklist provided, it's indicated that the medical forms that the designated doctors will give to you after the examination should be included in the application which will be sent to Mississauga. Correct me if I'm wrong but from what I know, a letter from the embassy is needed by those which are nominated and those which do not belong under the family class.. :)