jeans22

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for the reply, ktong. next question -

still with regards to the NBI clearance, mga kababayan, does it matter if you get the local (light brown) or the international (green) one? if so, what should you get?

thanks in advance!!

katefs

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ianpogi said:
@ ktong and louieong

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

@ JGS

Sa Nationwide Health Systems din kami nag medical. Magdala ka ng 3 pcs passport size pictures. You will fill up form about your medical history. It's better to tell them kung nahospitalized ka ba before or you are undorgoing regular check up (like me sa Urticaria ko and my stepson had history of primary complex) mag secure ka na ng medical certificate from your physician if ever. Nung first medical namin nirequire na computerized or typewritten ang med cert. You will undergo urine, blood and physical test. And most important, be honest.

@ mrssmith

we mailed our passports to CEM thru LBC. Actually, I mailed all documents requested from us by CEM thru LBC.

Goodluck to us all...God Bless..

Hi there! I'm Kate and I'm a new member of this very helpful forum. Pwede ba akong magtanong? Kasi I was also told na sa Nationwide Health Sytems magpa-medical. Aside ba sa passport size pictures, ano pa ang requirements? Also, may ibibigay ba silang forms after ng medical na isasama sa application? Makukuha lang within the day?

Will appreciate your help.

Thanks you so much and God Bless :)

ktong

May 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ jeans22

My husband has the green one, for international purposes. That's what I recall. I know they will ask you for what purpose, they'll know which to issue. You can ask them too. Hope this helps!

sidjocson

Feb 16, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
;D ang saya saya naman dito, dami ng DM... sana wife ko rin malapit na... ;D
:pGood luck sa ating lahat! Cheers! :p

ianpogi

Apr 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katefs said:
Hi there! I'm Kate and I'm a new member of this very helpful forum. Pwede ba akong magtanong? Kasi I was also told na sa Nationwide Health Sytems magpa-medical. Aside ba sa passport size pictures, ano pa ang requirements? Also, may ibibigay ba silang forms after ng medical na isasama sa application? Makukuha lang within the day?

Will appreciate your help.

Thanks you so much and God Bless :)
Hi kate. Tanong ko lang kung anong stage na kayo ng application? tnx.

katefs

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ianpogi said:
Hi kate. Tanong ko lang kung anong stage na kayo ng application? tnx.

Actually magsisimula pa lang kami. We're still in the process of gathering all requirements needed and heto nga, balak na magpa-medical. :)

R

ralphrazel

@IANPOGI

Sir kayo po? Anung stage na rin po kayo ng application niyo?

ianpogi

Apr 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ katefs

Step by step procedure yan. Medical is done only after you receive instructions from the Embassy. You will bring that letter/instructions and the photos (3 pcs passport size pics) to your preferred medical institutions (it will be enumerated at the back page of the letter) before they can conduct the actual medical/physical procedure.

The medical/physical results will be provided directly by DME (Designated Medical Examiner) of your preferred medical institutions to a Canadian Medical Officer who provides an opinion of your medical condition. No forms will be given back to applicants. Hope this helps.

@ralphrazel

Visa na po kami last June 24.

Goodluck sa ating lahat..God Bless.

jeans22

Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Step by step procedure yan. Medical is done only after you receive instructions from the Embassy. You will bring that letter/instructions and the photos (3 pcs passport size pics) to your preferred medical institutions (it will be enumerated at the back page of the letter) before they can conduct the actual medical/physical procedure.

The medical/physical results will be provided directly by DME (Designated Medical Examiner) of your preferred medical institutions to a Canadian Medical Officer who provides an opinion of your medical condition. No forms will be given back to applicants. Hope this helps.
Hmm... I don't mean to contradict, ianpogi. But from what I've read from the guides, I think it's also possible to do the medical BEFORE you actually send in the application? Can other members confirm whether this is true or not? Wouldn't it be faster this way? I personally haven't sent in our application because I'm still in the process of putting the requirements together. But I plan on doing the medical and send in the results with our application.

R

ralphrazel

Share ko lang po ang timeline namin. :)

MARCH 23, 2007: CPC-M Received my mother's application for PR, under LC2 program.
MARCH 27, 2007: CPC-M Started processing our application.
MAY 7, 2007: CPC-M Received the information they requested from my mother. (I'm not sure what this was, it may have been, the proof of relationship and other requirements).

OCT 10, 2007: CIC Sent medical instructions to my mother. My mother took the medical exams a week right after she received it, and some time in this month, CIC received medical results.
*Some time in this month also, my mother was approved to sponsor us.

NOV 28, 2007: CEM received our application from CIC.
MARCH 2008: We received and application kit and letter from CEM to submit requirements like, CENOMAR, NBI, NSO Birth Certificate of myself, 2 siblings, and my father.
APRIL 2008: CEM sent us the medical request. Some time in this month, we all went to St. Luke's to take the medical exam.

MAY 2008, JUNE 2088, JULY 2008, AUGUST 2008, SEPTEMBER 2008, OCTOBER 2008, NOVEMBER 2008, DECEMBER 2008, JANUARY 2009, FEBUARY 2009, MARCH 2009. (Status in ECAS at these times IN PROCESS).
*Were not sure when did the CEM receive our medical results. Apparently, we haven't heard from the embassy for a year.

APRIL 2009: We received another application kit. The same, as the first one we received. Also, we submitted requirements for the 2nd time, because the 1st one already expired.
JUNE 26 2009: We received medical request from CEM for 2nd time. Because the first one already expired.
*Some time in this month, we went to Comprehensive Pulmonary Clinic this time to take the medical exam. (I suggest not to go to this clinic because, they may have been one of the reasons for the delay of our application).
*Were not sure when did the CEM receive our medical results. This time we haven't heard from them for ALMOST a year.

JULY 2009, AUGUST 2009, SEPTEMBER 2009, OCTOBER 2009, NOVEMBER 2009, DECEMBER 2008, JANUARY 2010, FEBUARY 2010, MARCH 2010, APRIL 2010.

MAY 2010: My mother received a letter from CIC, saying that she needs to pay $940.00 for Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF). I think that's for all of us already.
*Some time before May 28, 2010, she settled the amount.
MAY 28, 2010: We received medical request for the 3rd time and a letter that says we need to submit the requirement again. This time, they only asked for the NBI Clearance, they didn't ask for CENOMAR and NSO Birth Certificate. (We still took a hold of these papers, though. We kind of expected they would ask for it again ).
*We went to the Comprehensive Pulmonary Clinic to take the medical exams the same day. (We figured, it would be best to go to the same clinic since they already have our files).

JUNE 9, 2010: We received the, the elusive, Passport request (PPR) LC2 Appendix A or B, (I forgot).
JUNE 12, 2010: I personally mailed our passports to CEM in RCBC.
*Sometime in this month, after not checking ECAS for a long time, because like I said before, our ECAS status was “IN PROCESS” for almost 2 years, I figured I can check ECAS again. And there you go. Our status was changed into DECISION MADE (DM). I'm not sure when did this change occur.
JUNE 25, 2010 Manila: We received another letter from the embassy, the IMM5405 (04-2008)E, Information updates like, address and marital status. We filled it out and personally mailed it to the embassy.
JUNE 25, 2010 Vancouver, BC: My mother received a letter from CIC, saying that she needs to go to an interview on JULY 14, 2010. Formality lang daw ito.  And she needs to pay another amount for our PR ID's na ata.

Now, were just waiting for our passports with the visa, which we expect to come some time after my mom's interview.
Sana po wag naman kayo mawalan ng pag asa. And don't think na magiging ganito rin katagal ang process ng sa inyo. We have our reasons. For one, My Dad, moved to the UAE back here in the Phils. My sister was diagnose with TB daw. Sabi ng Pulmonary. We doubt that. She took the sputum test and it was negative. Eh ang tagal bago ilabas ang result nun. 3 months. I base this timeline sa mga letters na natatanggap naming and sa ECAS.

Reactions: Joshua_Max

mrssmith

Jun 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
Med's Done....
17-03-2010
Good Evening to all!

I just got my AOR or letter today from the embassy. They asked me to submit a passport. I wonder why there are other additional requirements such as Baptismal certificate, Birth certificate from the local civil registrar, permanent elementary and high school records. I submitted the initial requirements completely such as Birth certificate from NSO, Marriage certificate, Cenomar, NBI clearance and other documents that were asked.
Why do you think I am required to submit these other documents?

kg

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
mrssmith said:
Good Evening to all!

I just got my AOR or letter today from the embassy. They asked me to submit a passport. I wonder why there are other additional requirements such as Baptismal certificate, Birth certificate from the local civil registrar, permanent elementary and high school records. I submitted the initial requirements completely such as Birth certificate from NSO, Marriage certificate, Cenomar, NBI clearance and other documents that were asked.
Why do you think I am required to submit these other documents?
See item #7 http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3905e.pdf. Maybe because of late registration of birth.

mrssmith

Jun 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
Med's Done....
17-03-2010
Thank you KG!..now that makes sense!

R

ralphrazel

@IANPOGI

Question lang po. Under LC2 po rin ba ung sa inyo? Sino po ang nag sponsor, ang wife niyo? Bale, kailangan po ba matapos muna ung interview niya before ma issue ang visa? Gawa ng amin kasi hinihintay na lang namin ang visa. Eh sa July 14 pa ang sched ng interview ng mom ko. Salamat. :)