russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Just spoke to Delhi High Commission office. They are not allowing families of PR holders to travel. Only Canadian Citizen immediate family members are allowed.
Yes, that has been communicated quite a few times on tv as well by the prime minister and different provinces. Situation is not good, but better to be healthy than worrying about other stuff.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello guys!
I got my copr and planning to fly end of this month. My husband has PR so will i be allowed to fly? Please help!
Wait for published instructions. Based on what is known now, only current PRs and immediate family of citizens. Will they update or make exceptions in future? We do not know.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Wait for published instructions. Based on what is known now, only current PRs and immediate family of citizens. Will they update or make exceptions in future? We do not know.
I doubt they will, but who knows. They repeat every day on tv who is allowed to travel, so if people are not in those groups they won't get on an airplane.

Sarausman92

May 23, 2019
This is so unfair for people like us who have been waiting for an year to be with their spouse. They should’ve exempted the pr holder immediate family aswell. What’s makes me more worried is we don’t even know when will they remove this ban now

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
This is so unfair for people like us who have been waiting for an year to be with their spouse. They should’ve exempted the pr holder immediate family aswell. What’s makes me more worried is we don’t even know when will they remove this ban now
My husband still waiting to get his passport back and if this is true then his medical
Is expiring on May 5 if the ban is not
Gonna remove before that then it is reslly
Unfair since have been waiting an year too

Reactions: Belarusian

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019

unknowntoknown

Star Member
Jul 29, 2019
Yes, it is unfair. I have been waiting to meet my spouse now for more than a year. But, we need to understand this situation in a practical manner. They're trying to help us by not letting us enter the country. They're avoiding the spread of the virus. Let's be patient and see what happens.

Reactions: armoured

unknowntoknown

Star Member
Jul 29, 2019
My husband still waiting to get his passport back and if this is true then his medical
Is expiring on May 5 if the ban is not
Gonna remove before that then it is reslly
Unfair since have been waiting an year too
You husband can send a webform and let them know about the delay in travel.