Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2016
Hello, anyone know if i can still sponsor my common law partner even if i excluded him before in my application because we were separated at that time then get back together after few years. His the father of my two children, one is his name and the other one is not. Is there a chance to sponsor him for us to be a whole family again? Hoping for a reply

Amra A

Mar 13, 2018
Hello everyone,
I am married to Canadian citizen and we are living outside Canada.
I want to apply for PR outside Canada but we plan to move to Canada at the end of this year when my husband gets his job. I have visitors' visa and I can enter but what will happen to my application? Also, in application I have two options, living outside Canada or Living inside Canada but applying like outside.
Please help!!!
Thanks for all answers and comments.

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys...do you know anyone with over 12mths application and still waiting with no interview call even from NDVO...Please let me know...i am still waiting above 12 months and no interview or any update....PLS HELP..

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Guys...do you know anyone with over 12mths application and still waiting with no interview call even from NDVO...Please let me know...i am still waiting above 12 months and no interview or any update....PLS HELP..
Recommend you post your question to the New Delhi 2017 application thread.

Reactions: Aob-Dtd

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Recommend you post your question to the New Delhi 2017 application thread.
I understand but i am not able to find a single person from NDVO who has crossed 12 mths and still no interview no bgc yet. Thus i want to know frome experts and veterans what to do in this case...and if anybody knows anybody about this scenario ?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello everyone,
I am married to Canadian citizen and we are living outside Canada.
I want to apply for PR outside Canada but we plan to move to Canada at the end of this year when my husband gets his job. I have visitors' visa and I can enter but what will happen to my application? Also, in application I have two options, living outside Canada or Living inside Canada but applying like outside.
Please help!!!
Thanks for all answers and comments.
Your app continues to process as an outland app.

You aren't living in Canada, so the second option obviously is not a possibility.

Reactions: Amra A
M

marilamb

I missed 2 addresses on imm5669, they were just basement apartments and I didn't have a lease and I still had my legal address at the mothers. I went there every weekend and some weekdays and worked remotely. Is this gonna be an issue? Can I contact cic and correct this? Is this misrepresentation?

@canuck_in_uk can you help with this as well?

Last edited by a moderator:

christina88

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Hi everyone,

I think I made a critical mistake on my Schedule A.
Just realized it yesterday and I am so worried right now.

d) been refused refugee status, an immigrant or
permanent resident visa (including a
Certificat desélection du Québec
(CSQ) or application to the
Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary
resident visa, to Canada or any other country

I accidentally ticked the No box, instead of the yes.

I actually forgot that I was refused TRV visa before cause after that refusal I reapplied right away and get approved and got my Multiple entry visa.

What to do? We already sent my schedule A to the CIC like 2weeks ago.
Is this serious? Anyone who experience same mistake like this? Pls help. I am so worried right now.
I have also made a mistake on my Schedule A form and realized it only submitting the form in mycic account. I have corrected my mistake, printed it out, signed, scanned and resubmitted via the webform.

M

marilamb

I have also made a mistake on my Schedule A form and realized it only submitting the form in mycic account. I have corrected my mistake, printed it out, signed, scanned and resubmitted via the webform.
Should I do the same after AOR to correct/add an address to imm 5532?

D-Mac

Mar 4, 2013
Just quick clarification required on this:

Do I need to provide a Canadian Police Certificate for the police check, since the requirements state that you have to provide a police certificate from the country you have been residing in for the previous six months?

I was under the impression this was something they could access themselves, and I have heard conflicting advice regarding this.

Any help on this would be most appreciated.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Just quick clarification required on this:

Do I need to provide a Canadian Police Certificate for the police check, since the requirements state that you have to provide a police certificate from the country you have been residing in for the previous six months?

I was under the impression this was something they could access themselves, and I have heard conflicting advice regarding this.

Any help on this would be most appreciated.
No. You will get a separate request if they need additional information.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=037&top=4

Jeah

Feb 24, 2018
Hello.. Im a September applicant but until now our application is still not processed because it is incomplete. I have a question, if once they say that it is complete already and is processed, should we start to count from September as procesing time or not? pls reply