canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
AladdinsGirl said:
He went to all 3 embassies and none were able to give him what he needed, they all had different answers as to why they won't do it for him (one said they only did it for citizens of that country, another one said someone had to do it from inside the country, another said no one will open the request, so it would be a waste of money).

Has anyone had difficulties getting a PCC for a country that you only worked in temporarily. And it's not like he was in town for the time he worked, he was working in very remote/isolated locations.
If he has followed the instructions on the IRCC website and is still unable to obtain the PCCs, he needs to documents his attempts with emails or letters from officials of those countries stating it's not possible.

Sam8119

Aug 26, 2016
@canuck_in_uk: Just a quick clarification about PCC, "after last time you lived" means lived more than six months right? A one week visit does not count right?

Also, Do you know changing address (same city but different address), delays the application to a significant level?

Thanks
Sam

mmarkovs

Aug 24, 2015
Hi all,

Im hoping you can help. My wife applied via outland through Vienna office so she could stay in Canada. She had a multi entry visa so we decided to go this route because of faster processing times. We finally got passport request today after 9 months of waiting. However, I have some questions on the next steps even after reading the document. Hope you can help!

1) Since she is already here in Canada, will she have to leave and re enter once getting the PR Card?
2) Do we "notify Vienna of a change in address" as it indicates in the letter by writing any updated information on a piece of paper when sending the passport to Vienna? Or how do we let them know that we are living somewhere else?
3) Are the passport sized photos that we sent with our application enough, or do we have to send 2 more photos?
4) Do we need to send the receipt (RPRF) again if we already paid and sent it with our initial application?
5) Is there anything else I am missing? Or is all we need to do is send the passport with a note stating that our address has changed and wait for the card to come?

Thank you in advance,

Mike

vallabha147

May 24, 2014
London, ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
25-11-2016, AOR 2 - 13th December 2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-12-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
23-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Yes to submit passport
LANDED..........
Already landed on Visiting Visa
Hi All, I know this would be the repetitive question for this forum.

I am going to apply for the spousal visa for my wife. But while waiting for getting the file approved I want to call her in Canada.

Is it possible and advisable to call her?
I hope if it is possible it won't affect the actual file?
Do I need to submit papers with the spousal visa file?

I would be very thankful if someone can please help me out.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Sam8119 said:
@canuck_in_uk: Just a quick clarification about PCC, "after last time you lived" means lived more than six months right? A one week visit does not count right?

Also, Do you know changing address (same city but different address), delays the application to a significant level?
If you have returned to the country since the PCC was issued, then you should obtain a new one.

Changing your address will not delay the app.

mmarkovs said:
1) Since she is already here in Canada, will she have to leave and re enter once getting the PR Card?
2) Do we "notify Vienna of a change in address" as it indicates in the letter by writing any updated information on a piece of paper when sending the passport to Vienna? Or how do we let them know that we are living somewhere else?
3) Are the passport sized photos that we sent with our application enough, or do we have to send 2 more photos?
4) Do we need to send the receipt (RPRF) again if we already paid and sent it with our initial application?
5) Is there anything else I am missing? Or is all we need to do is send the passport with a note stating that our address has changed and wait for the card to come?
1. She can make an appointment to land inland but this can take weeks or months. Flagpoling at the US-Canada border is faster.

2. Yes, you can submit a letter for the address change with the passport.

3. If they want more photos, they will request them.

4. No, you don't need to send the RPRF receipt again.

5. She will receive her PR card and COPR. She will then need to land. A few months after landing, her PR card will arrive in the mail.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
vallabha147 said:
Is it possible and advisable to call her?
I hope if it is possible it won't affect the actual file?
Do I need to submit papers with the spousal visa file?
She can apply for a TRV but the chances of approval are low.

It will have no effect on a PR app.

No idea what you are asking.

vallabha147

May 24, 2014
London, ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
25-11-2016, AOR 2 - 13th December 2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
06-12-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
23-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Yes to submit passport
LANDED..........
Already landed on Visiting Visa
canuck_in_uk said:
She can apply for a TRV but the chances of approval are low.

It will have no effect on a PR app.

No idea what you are asking.
Thanks a lot for the prompt reply, with the last question I was trying to ask whether I should submit papers related to TRV with the spousal application in the same envelope?

I am sorry for the bad language skills ...

mmarkovs

Aug 24, 2015
canuck_in_uk said:
If you have returned to the country since the PCC was issued, then you should obtain a new one.

Changing your address will not delay the app.

1. She can make an appointment to land inland but this can take weeks or months. Flagpoling at the US-Canada border is faster.

2. Yes, you can submit a letter for the address change with the passport.

3. If they want more photos, they will request them.

4. No, you don't need to send the RPRF receipt again.

5. She will receive her PR card and COPR. She will then need to land. A few months after landing, her PR card will arrive in the mail.
Thanks alot for the info. Can I just clarify your response to number 5? So the only thing we would require to send is her passport? Also you mentioned she will receive her PR card an COPR? What is COPR? And if she is receiving her PR card, why would they send her another one in the mail? Thanks for the help.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
vallabha147 said:
Thanks a lot for the prompt reply, with the last question I was trying to ask whether I should submit papers related to TRV with the spousal application in the same envelope?

I am sorry for the bad language skills ...
No need to apologize.

No, you do not submit the TRV app with the PR app. They are completely separate.

mmarkovs said:
Thanks alot for the info. Can I just clarify your response to number 5? So the only thing we would require to send is her passport? Also you mentioned she will receive her PR card an COPR? What is COPR? And if she is receiving her PR card, why would they send her another one in the mail? Thanks for the help.
You send her passport. She will then receive her stamped passport back, along with a Confirmation of Permanent Residence, COPR. She then needs to land as a PR. The PR card won't be given to her at landing. It is mailed a few months after landing.

miechan

Oct 12, 2016
Hey Leon,

if the situation:
1. the guy can stay in his partner country due to differences religion and culture from his partner bear to stay together.
2. the woman can get visa from Canada but the minimum stay is only 6 months.. and she can not work there during her stay.

can we process / apply visa as Conjugal Partner

kathznicdao

Oct 12, 2016
hello po. im new here. July applicant po kmi. ask ko lng po yung AOM.. unfortunetaly, hndi ko pa po nasesend sa email ng manila immigration:( pls. give me advise po kung send ko po ba now or wait ko nlang na sbihin sakin ni manila immigration na kulang pa kmi sa requirement? thank you po in advance:)

kathznicdao

Oct 12, 2016
oww. i forgot ;D dear all. pls help me decide if i will send the AOM now because manila immigration emailed me to send all docs. 30days after receipt of the email.. thats. sep.30.. unfortunately, i failed to do that:( should i send it now or wait for the next email asking for the missing docs?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
miechan said:
Hey Leon,

if the situation:
1. the guy can stay in his partner country due to differences religion and culture from his partner bear to stay together.
2. the woman can get visa from Canada but the minimum stay is only 6 months.. and she can not work there during her stay.

can we process / apply visa as Conjugal Partner
Already answered in your other thread. No - conjugal is not possible. You can easily get married while you are visiting Canada or you can extend your visitor visa while in Canada to become common law. You face no barriers to common law or marriage and therefore don't qualify under conjugal.

gkountouris

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 July 2016
AOR Received.
AOR 2 : 23 Aug 2016
File Transfer...
25 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Nope....
VISA ISSUED...
09/02/2017
Hi all..

Is there any one how has nay recent informations about Rome VO timeline?

AladdinsGirl

Dec 3, 2014
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2016
AOR Received.
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
12-08-2016
Med's Done....
10-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-10-2016
canuck_in_uk said:
If he has followed the instructions on the IRCC website and is still unable to obtain the PCCs, he needs to documents his attempts with emails or letters from officials of those countries stating it's not possible.
I guess what I sent in through CSE worked, I just got an email telling me to disregard the request. THANKS :D