N/A
File Transfer...
13-03-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
November 2013
Hello All,

Did your visa office ask for a copy of the CSQ?

vania

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Bulgaria
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
25.11.13 new Schedule A
AOR Received.
27.08.13/ from VO 30.01.14
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 2013/4.11.14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi, I`m still waiting for PR for me and my older son/ 14 years old. /

I have another son/4 years/ who is Canadian born abroad.

My questions are:
1. Can I buy medical insurance for three of us before landing or my husband cam buy this In Canada by day one of our landing.
2. Is there any difference for medical insurance between my children -Canadian and pr
3. My country is in Eastern Europe and how I find which company is recognized in Canada, if I need insurance before landing.

sue89

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 18-6-2013
AOR Received.
14-05-2013
File Transfer...
25/09/2013
Med's Done....
25/03/2013
hello guys

anybody please know what doea this means ,is it good or bad and why do u think they want this interview ( my application is 7 months old )

In order to assesa your relation with your sponsor (R4(b)) , a visa officer requires that you attend an interview.
R4 .(1) FOR THE purposes of these regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered a spouse ,a common law partner or a conjugal partner of a person of the marriage , common law partnership or conjugal partnership

(A) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act; or
(B) is not genuine

The interview will be held on ....... bla bla

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
sue89 said:
hello guys

anybody please know what doea this means ,is it good or bad and why do u think they want this interview ( my application is 7 months old )

In order to assesa your relation with your sponsor (R4(b)) , a visa officer requires that you attend an interview.
R4 .(1) FOR THE purposes of these regulations, a foreign national shall not be considered a spouse ,a common law partner or a conjugal partner of a person of the marriage , common law partnership or conjugal partnership

(A) was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act; or
(B) is not genuine

It's exactly what it states. The interview is to assess your relationship and test against the stated legislation. If your relationship is genuine, maybe insufficient evidence was submitted with the application. If, on the other hand, your relationship is not genuine, this might be a good time to be worried.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sue89 said:
hello guys

(B) is not genuine

Unfortunately, it looks like they are doubting your relationship. Are they asking that the applicant AND your sponsor attend, or just the applicant?

This is only bad if you can't convince them that your relationship is genuine.

You should try to gather more evidence to take with you to the interview, just in case.

Good luck!!!

sue89

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 18-6-2013
AOR Received.
14-05-2013
File Transfer...
25/09/2013
Med's Done....
25/03/2013
Ponga said:
Unfortunately, it looks like they are doubting your relationship. Are they asking that the applicant AND your sponsor attend, or just the applicant?

This is only bad if you can't convince them that your relationship is genuine.

You should try to gather more evidence to take with you to the interview, just in case.

Good luck!!!
thanks guys
in fact the email is not for me it is for a friend of mine and i am trying to help her and to collect some informations about this. hopefully it will not affect her application .

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
sue89 said:
thanks guys
in fact the email is not for me it is for a friend of mine and i am trying to help her and to collect some informations about this. hopefully it will not affect her application .
If the interview doesn't convince the interviewer that the relationship is genuine, the application will be refused. So, yes, it could "affect" the application.

sue89

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 18-6-2013
AOR Received.
14-05-2013
File Transfer...
25/09/2013
Med's Done....
25/03/2013
zardoz said:
If the interview doesn't convince the interviewer that the relationship is genuine, the application will be refused. So, yes, it could "affect" the application.
we can do nothing but wish her best of luck and to all of you

ron2

Jul 12, 2012
bobshynoswife said:
Excellent post! Is there anyway the moderators could have it stuck at the top?
HI LEON,
I HAD APPLIED MY WIFE CASE IN JULY/05/12 AND HAVE A SON TOO
IN DEC/18/2013 GOT REMIDICAL REQ AND SOME FORMS TO FILL UP I HAVE SEND IT EVERY THING
NOW THEY TRNASFER ALL THE CASES FROM ISLAMBAD TO LONDON I EMAILED TO LONDON OFFICE THEY SAID
YOUR WIFE APPLICATION NOW IN LONDON NOW I AM WORRYING HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TIME ITS 22 MONTHS NOW CANT WAIT
PLEASE ADIVISE ME WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW WIFE CASE ALMOST DONE BUT TAKING TOO MUCH TIME THANKS

angelpot11

May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - MISSISSAGUA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/08/14
AOR Received.
08/09/14
File Transfer...
AIP : 02/24/2016
Med's Request
02/24/2016
Med's Done....
02/26/2016
hi Guys , SIR LEON AND TO ALL SENIORS,

Pls. help im planning to sponsor my husband asap, Im just cofused on what to do ?

1st question - We are here living in Calgary and confuse about which visa office outland or Inland application were about to go and will be the best , I read about that we can choose between inland and outland, if we choose outland is it true that the first stage took only 47 days as per website which means faster and my spouse will be getting an open permit during after the processing of first stage ? is ok to process outland even I'm here in canada as a sponsor? and my spouse is here too ?

2nd question - if it process outland it needs to be on my husband country of nationality? or we could choose other country near Canada?

3rd question - So all forms to be submitted together to the same visa office my form as sponsor and spouse Pr application ?

PLS. HELP ME SENIORS WITH ALL THESE CONFUSING QUESTION THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY TO ALL .....GOODLUCK TO ALL!!

ANGELPOT

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
angelpot11 said:
hi Guys , SIR LEON AND TO ALL SENIORS,

Pls. help im planning to sponsor my husband asap, Im just cofused on what to do ?

1st question - We are here living in Calgary and confuse about which visa office outland or Inland application were about to go and will be the best , I read about that we can choose between inland and outland, if we choose outland is it true that the first stage took only 47 days as per website which means faster and my spouse will be getting an open permit during after the processing of first stage ? is ok to process outland even I'm here in canada as a sponsor? and my spouse is here too ?

2nd question - if it process outland it needs to be on my husband country of nationality? or we could choose other country near Canada?

3rd question - So all forms to be submitted together to the same visa office my form as sponsor and spouse Pr application ?

PLS. HELP ME SENIORS WITH ALL THESE CONFUSING QUESTION THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY TO ALL .....GOODLUCK TO ALL!!

ANGELPOT
the length of the process depends on where your husband is from, so if you want more specific help, you will need to tell us.

47 days on th CIC website is for SPONSORSHIP APPROVAL for outland applicants. This is only an estimate, as most applicants currently are waiting a bit longer. Outland applicants are NOT eligible for an open work permit, so if you apply outland your spouse would not be able to work AT ALL during the process. For inland applicants, OWP are processed AFTER stage 1 approval, which is currently 8-10 months. For inland, stage 2 approval takes at least another 8 months.

Again, the time frame for outland processing is dependant on where your husband is from, and for some countries, it's quite possible for the applicant to complete the entire process in the same amount of time as stage 1 inland approval.

Yes, both the sponsor's and applicant's applications get sent to mississauga TOGETHER in the same package. If the application is incomplete, it will be sent back and you will have to resend it.

amhel26

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
This post is amazing! Thank you so much, i was hoping to get more advise for my personal situation.

I want to apply for residency through common law. I have spanish nationality (im also mexican, always have lived in mexico but thanks to the spanish nationality i could travel to canada without tourist visa and now i could apply through the Paris office which will make the process shorter)

I am currently in canada with my boyfriend, i applied for a visa extension for "exploring more our relationship" and got 6 month granted which will expire on october.

I can prove our 1 year living together from june on. So my question is...
I still would like to stay in canada with him and we wanted the possibility to travel so he can meet my family and back again to canada.

So sounds like best choice would be apply outside canada through the paris office that has 8 month processing time, but then...
would i be able to go out of canada before october when my visa extension expires, travel for a month and then come back? would they let me back in until my residency process is done? meaning another 6 months as a tourist? or is it too risky??

would it be easier to apply for a second extension of stay?

i really want to travel with my boyfriend but only if i have a chance to get back in canada with him.
and i would love to take advantage of the short processing time in france office but only if i can live with him while process is done. im just scared that if i apply outside they dont give me another visa extension or they dont let me back in after our vacations.

What would you guys advise? im not considering the in canada application since times are waaay longer buy i would love to hear suggestions.
Thank you soooo much!!

michaella1964

Nov 16, 2012
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
AOR Received.
03-04-2013
File Transfer...
AIP 21-01-2014
Med's Request
23-01-2014
is ther a spead sheet for application in 2013,cus I don't know where we are as of now and I would love to see evrybodies mprogress
hanks

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
Koifish76 said:
Computergeek, can you answer my questions above? Made mistake and it looks like I'm quoting you but in fact am asking questions too. Haha
There is no timeframe for a TRP. It depends very much on the visa office, but don't expect it to have the same kind of time as a TRV.

simran91

May 20, 2014
Hey,

I am applying for PR of my wife . Is it necessary to attest the photocopies of documents such as passport, birth certificate etc.?
Also, we married in ordinances of Sikh religion, is it necessary to attach anandkaraj certificate issued by gurdwara, or only marriage certificate will work?

Thanks