File Transfer...
26-03-2013
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Passport Req..
10-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON...
My Wife's file was submitted on 26th Feb 2013 and we got AOR on March 26th 2013 saying that application has been sent to New-Delhi. Currently Sponsorship application status says Decision Made and PR Application Status says Application Received (with medical results received as well). Since March, i have not got any reply no notification from CIC regarding submission of passport or anything.

Do they communicate via email or post for passports?
Who gets that email - My wife or me?
Is there a possibility that they will ask my wife to come to Delhi with her passport?

Are there any one who are in the similar situation as me?

Any information or suggestion in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

MANOFGOD

Star Member
May 22, 2013
MY WIFE IS PREGNANT,WHAT CAN I DO TO HASTEN UP MY PR
Pls can anybody advise me on what to do.My wife came to visit me here in Ukraine,but on getting to Canada she discovered she is pregnant.This has really put me into a lot of thinking because she has been lodging series of complain about her health status.Nobody is there with her,combining the pregnancy,school stuff and work together is gonna be difficult somehow.What can I do because my file was transfered on 17th June and arrived at Kiev on 6th July,2013,still E-cas says application received.We need your advice please!!!

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
MANOFGOD said:
Pls can anybody advise me on what to do.My wife came to visit me here in Ukraine,but on getting to Canada she discovered she is pregnant.This has really put me into a lot of thinking because she has been lodging series of complain about her health status.Nobody is there with her,combining the pregnancy,school stuff and work together is gonna be difficult somehow.What can I do because my file was transfered on 17th June and arrived at Kiev on 6th July,2013,still E-cas says application received.We need your advice please!!!
Absolutely nothing... All you can do is not further delay it, by making sure that any requests from the Visa Office are responded to promptly.

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
MANOFGOD said:
Have you tried applying for a TRV to go wait in Canada with your wife during the processing time?

sure79

Sep 13, 2013
hi all,

i am planning to apply PR for my wife and just wondering, the marriage certificate, which i got one is under hindu marriage act and other one TAMILNADU marriage act. should i submit both or just hindu marriage act.

suggest me please

thank u

MANOFGOD

Star Member
May 22, 2013
No,I have not tried TRV.I hope it doesnt affect our application.How do we go about it?I need more explanation on that.

Steve Jones

Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Mar-2013
AOR Received.
Mar-2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Med's Done....
feb-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9-may-2103
VISA ISSUED...
In-Process OCT 22-2013
sure79 said:
hi all,

i am planning to apply PR for my wife and just wondering, the marriage certificate, which i got one is under hindu marriage act and other one TAMILNADU marriage act. should i submit both or just hindu marriage act.

suggest me please

thank u
Hindu Marriage Act..!!

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
MANOFGOD said:
No,I have not tried TRV.I hope it doesnt affect our application.How do we go about it?I need more explanation on that.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/tourist.asp is your starting point.

frege

Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
02-12-2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
28-11-2012 (copy only)
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
LANDED..........
15-12-2012
Hungary said:
Thank you Frege, it feels SO great to have people to talk to about this. Unfortunatley nobody understands it, and if I try to explain, I get wierd faces. ::)
I had a good sleep now, I don't feel so bad anymore.
You are probably right, she wanted to look like being fair. To tell the truth I do agree with her, as I wrote it to you before. I didn't know about my option and right to return, but its something like a person makes a crime and then she tells the judge that she didn't know it was something bad, she will end up in jail anyways.

The reason I had the feeling that she wasn't sure about my marriage is that she gave me a really really bad look when she asked into my "love" for my husband in the past... She said "You were only 10 or 11 years old!!!" :eek: :-X so like I was lying or a "bad type of a woman" if you know what I mean. And then I started to explain that it was only a childish admiration towards him, but made a very strong impact on me and its still here in my heart.... Why is taht so impossible that someone finds her loved one at a very early age and she cant let this feeling go, and as a grown woman when it is legal it turns into REAL love. Especially the way he came here to me and courted and all that passion ahhhh... It was a dream come true. Like winning the lottery only more precious because its not material.
BUT anything I wanted to say just simply stuck into me getting that unbelief and woerd look... The interview situation is kind of awful, you walk through security check and then you sit in a tiny room , a "box" with a security window between you and the VO, talking into a microfone, you loose all your confidence and as soon as you are questioned you feel guilty.
And you may assume that I was not polite, or I look like a "low class" person or cannot talk sophistaceted etc, but nooooooooepe. I was not way too self confident, but not anxious, I was not way too serious but not flippant etc. Ah never mind.

The only reason of consedering the appeal is that I win time with it, which I can spend in Canada (she said appr. a year) so we can resubmit our sponsorship after that, and in that one we can show up a year living together.... We had no money to fly back and forth for years, I need 3 tickets for a trip and he only has 2 weeks holiday a year.... We didnt want to waist our time, so basically he came here, proposed right away and half a year later I made the trip with the two 2 years old and we got married... And submitted the app. And now we are both freaked out... There is a big age difference as well... I was married before... The kids are not common. I am thinking about giving this up and I will try to make him move to me. Or even to England he might feel more comfortable there.
But I will ask him to withdraw the sponsorship for now until we can show up some more time and visit. :'(

Thanks for the support and all your help!
Hungary, you're beginning to talk in a way that makes it sound like you need to start changing lots of things. I'm not so sure about that. If you have all of these concerns, then why not talk to an immigration lawyer to get professional advice?

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Frege, I am only really really Confused and I don't know what to do. I am starting to see everything in black.
We have millions of proof, tonnes of gifts gave and sent to each other, western union twice a month for 9 months now, 1000000000 pages skype, email, viber chats, skype calls and even regular mails, receipts of outgoings to the Zoo etc. we met each others family and friends, workmates and went out together with them, so I was just freaking out..... :-[
My husband said that we shouldn't withdraw the sponsorship And that he will come for a visit next year. Don't need a lawyer we just need some more visit to show up to make me feel calm :) Because I am Starting to think with VO's mind and it makes me sick to my stomach. How could we meet so often if we don't have money :S the kids are required to go to kindergarden in January, so we cant go anyways.

I honestly don't know how can other couples me so often btw.
It was a bad experience for me and I feel lonely that's all.

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Ohh and they just refused to give my formal pr status back because for 12 years I did not put any effort into trying to get back to Canada, never went even for a visit (just in April to my husband) so they didn't see my intensions to get back at all.... So how would they refuse my sponsorship application a few months later saying that I am only using a Canadian to get into the country? ??? So I am SORRY for being hysterical and sounding like an idiot :-[

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
MANOFGOD said:
I am sorry to hear your case , but it seems like she might have to do it alone :( you may try to get a visa to visit her, but as I read here, its likely they will refuse it, but you should try. There is no way to fasten up the process though.
At least they wont question your relationship ;)
I wish you the best!

Eugenm

Mar 17, 2013
Thanks, Everything is fine here, everything I read here I understand but the forms and who is to fill it out, it is confusion a big deal.
I followed the document check list and we have done it all, but still we did not make as the immigration desire, so we got all back by mail and we need to work on it again.
We have problem with IMM0008, IMM5406 and IMM5669. nothing else as so far seems to be.
All I wish to ask, it is who needs to do these forms besides my wife who is living in China.

Thank you for help and understanding here,,

ashvin22

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - Spousal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-06-2013
File Transfer...
04-06-2013
Med's Done....
17-02-2013
Interview........
Rec waived 23-12-2013
Passport Req..
18-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE! 12-01-2014
LANDED..........
Jan 29,2014
twitter .com /MichelleZilio
cbc .ca /news/politics/story/2013/09/13/pol-public-foreign-service-workers .html

Decision from PSLRB that govt was bargaining in bad faith, but HAVENT demanded them to enter binding arbitration. No word yet from PAFSO or Treasury Board regarding the next steps. Strike MAY continue until more bargaining takes place.

Hoping for this nightmare to end soon...

ChristineK

Sep 13, 2013
Hello, I am a canadian citizen, and want to sponsor my spouse from another country, I am confused, because it says n the government site, that I should send his application for permanant residence along with my application for sponsorship. However, my husband told me he thinks he is supposed to apply for the permanant residence card from where he lives, AFTER I have had my sponsorship application approved. And that he cannot apply for the permanant residence card until the sponsorship app is approved. I thought I send it all together at the same time from where I live, am I wrong?