Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
miniejungle said:
If i dont click on it, i cant go further too. Either way, i cant see my status. Anyone here experience that same problem? Please share, thanks!
Above that box I see my two applications with their status. The status is a link and when I click on it I get detailed information about the case. So I don't have any problems.

miniejungle

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/06/2012
AOR Received.
18/08/2012
File Transfer...
22/8/2012
Med's Done....
17/07/2012
LANDED..........
7/12/2012 with or without visa :)
computergeek said:
Above that box I see my two applications with their status. The status is a link and when I click on it I get detailed information about the case. So I don't have any problems.
I could only see my husband's name and then the sentence abt ticking the box. There is no status, no other option. Can only log out or submit that declaration, but i want to be able to view my status online so i didn't do anything. :( God helps me please!!!!

fallen_hero

Aug 23, 2012
computergeek said:
If she can find an employer willing to obtain an LMO she can work in Canada. Once the first stage is approved ("Approval in Principal") she may apply for an open work permit. This is ONLY the case for inland applications. Outland applications do not qualify for an open work permit - they must wait until PR is approved.
Thank you so much computergeek.

praz2711

Aug 28, 2012
scylla said:
Medical received and decision made are two different steps. So just because it says medical received doesn't mean that a decision has been made or that a decision will be made soon. It's difficult to guess how much longer it might take since you've provided so little information. Did you apply inland or outland? When did you submit your application? Which visa office?
Hey Thanks for the reply.
I applied outland.
The visa office is colombo - Sri lanka.
Application recieved on June 2012.
I know the normal time frame is initial 3 months and processing 11 months. We recieved comfirmation that the application has been sent to the Colombo office.
Hope this helps.
Praz

disfrust

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
AOR Received.
12-03-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2011
Med's Request
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012 ecase updated on 30-09-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
09-02-2013 passport sent to CHC on 11-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 passport received on 21-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
disfrust said:
Hi all

i did my re-medicals on 23 july but ecas has still not been updated....from wht i gathered it takes around 20-25 days to be updated.........or does it take longer?? should i be concerned??
can anyone respond to my above query??

Yasiin

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
30-08-2011
Med's Request
18-05-2012
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
26-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-08-2012 (London vo recieved passport 06-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2012
LANDED..........
13-09-2012 (PR card came in the mail on 14-11-2012)
Hello everyone!

Its been almost 4 weeks since the London has requested and received my passport as i am not from a visa except countries. I have sent an inquiry asking if they have posted it. They have not replied on my inquiry. Does anyone have an idea as to how long it takes to get the passport back with the visa.? anyone one who has had an experience on this matters.

Thanks

Canadian101

Aug 10, 2012
thank you all for your great input in this forum im new in here and i have been reading everyones questions and trying to apply them to my own situation although i still have lots of questions and i would really appreciate if you could give me your email and i can contact you for some help , i have been trying to post my questions on here but i think they are not going through or being missed im just about to start the sponsor application but i need some advice on how to go about that. my email is heba_476@hotmail.com and i would really appreciate any help about spouse sponsorship. Thank you so much in advance

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elixir said:
Hi All,

Quick question for someone who has applied through New Delhi. Even though the check list does not mention anything regarding attaching my spouse's educational document along with the application, do you think they will ask for it in the later stage or should i attach them along with my file ??

Also do they have to be original or photo copy of the educational documents be enough ??

Thanks for looking.
New Delhi doesn't ask for this type of thing upfront and I've never heard of them asking for it at a later stage. I considered doing it myself, didn't in the end, and all turned out well. That said, there's no harm sending either an original or photocopy if it makes you feel more confident in the strength of your application. Peace of mind is reason enough to do it, I guess.

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PUJA said:
Anyone can tell me that when ecas shows Decision Made ,should it show the change of address also for the sponsored person or it can be the same Indian address (Since our application is from India)on the sponsored person's ecas.

Please write back if anyone has some information.
From what I've seen on the Delhi forum, ecas usually shows the Canadian address on the sponsored person's status. But this doesn't always happen, so don't worry either way. The important thing is that you can expect your passport back about 5-7 days after the DM shows up.

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
bangbon_10 said:
hi, just wanted to asked if how can i know if the cic already receives the application kit that i mailed to them?
your courier receipt/tracking number is the only way until such time you received an aor or approval for sponsorship :)

markym

Jul 17, 2012
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-26-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
hi everyone,

i am planning to send our application form and all requirements this September in Mississauga.
but i have a big question,
we've completed already all the requirements and forms.
i'm jobless right now because pregnant, i can't work yet. that won't be a big question right? as long as i will attached a letter telling about my condition? I AM THE SPONSOR anyway.

please help me, what should i do? or what to tell them?

elixir

Star Member
Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 11/2012
AOR Received.
Oct 26/2012
File Transfer...
Oct 26/2012
Med's Done....
Aug 23/2012
Passport Req..
Nov 16/2012
amira_mais said:
New Delhi doesn't ask for this type of thing upfront and I've never heard of them asking for it at a later stage. I considered doing it myself, didn't in the end, and all turned out well. That said, there's no harm sending either an original or photocopy if it makes you feel more confident in the strength of your application. Peace of mind is reason enough to do it, I guess.
Thanks Amira....but as they say that do not attach unnecessary documents which they did not mention ??
..I guess i will pass the education stuff. If they never asked from you then probably they do not expect it.

Thanks again and wish you speedy process....

Acanadian

Aug 14, 2012
Dependent children

If your spouse has dependent children, they must be included in the PR application, even if they are not coming to Canada. They will need to have medicals as well to keep the option open to sponsor them later. The only way that immigration will accept the application without those medicals is if the children are no longer minors and refuse to have it or if the children are in the full custody of their other parent who refuses to make them available for medicals. In that case, your spouse needs to sign a statement stating that they know that they will never be able to sponsor these children to Canada in the future.

Dependent children are classified as single and either under 22 years of age or if they are older, they must have been full time students since before age 22 or dependent on their parent due to a disability or medical problem.

Refusals due to income and medicals

You will be asked to provide information about your income but you will not be denied to sponsor your spouse and dependent children because you do not make enough money. It is possible though that if you make absolutely no money at all that immigration may ask you how you plan to support yourselves.

Spouses and dependent children are also exempt from the clause about excessive demand on health care so you do not have to worry about them being refused for that reason.

My question for the dependents and family requirements. Does the dependent require a birth certificate and a passport as well? Our dependent is 4 years old.
Do I also need to supply all of the cousins/sisters/brothers details in the IMM5406? We do not know them or know where they reside. So this makes things difficult to fill out. Should I leave this blank? Fill in what I can?

:) thanks

qtazngal

Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 February 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
20-08-2012
Med's Done....
05 January 2012
Interview........
Waived
Acanadian said:
Dependent children

If your spouse has dependent children, they must be included in the PR application, even if they are not coming to Canada. They will need to have medicals as well to keep the option open to sponsor them later. The only way that immigration will accept the application without those medicals is if the children are no longer minors and refuse to have it or if the children are in the full custody of their other parent who refuses to make them available for medicals. In that case, your spouse needs to sign a statement stating that they know that they will never be able to sponsor these children to Canada in the future.

Dependent children are classified as single and either under 22 years of age or if they are older, they must have been full time students since before age 22 or dependent on their parent due to a disability or medical problem.

Refusals due to income and medicals

You will be asked to provide information about your income but you will not be denied to sponsor your spouse and dependent children because you do not make enough money. It is possible though that if you make absolutely no money at all that immigration may ask you how you plan to support yourselves.

Spouses and dependent children are also exempt from the clause about excessive demand on health care so you do not have to worry about them being refused for that reason.

My question for the dependents and family requirements. Does the dependent require a birth certificate and a passport as well? Our dependent is 4 years old.
Do I also need to supply all of the cousins/sisters/brothers details in the IMM5406? We do not know them or know where they reside. So this makes things difficult to fill out. Should I leave this blank? Fill in what I can?

:) thanks
HI Acandiana

In my own experience - yes I had to include my depedents both UK birth certificates and Canadian passports (5 years old and 15 years old) I guess it shows them that my husband and I are legally the parents of our children. I have also included my Canadian passport and my husband's British passport (all certified copies only by a lawyer).

Form IMM5406 - I did fill out brothers/sisters etc but not cousins I dont think in Section C. If I were you, just fill in as much as you can and in a seperate sheet put an explanation. In my application, when I could not put an answer I simply explained why in a seperate sheet.

Maybe somebody in this forum can give you a better idea but thats what I did.

Good luck.