+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Marianne DL

Mar 8, 2017
Hi! Im sponsoring my spouse. What im gonna do if i dont have a letter from my employer coz im not regular yet in my part time job? My employer said they cannot give me a letter for 3weeks until i become regular. Is it okay if im gonna make a letter for immigration explaining why i dont have a lettet ftom my employer for part time job? Or i really need to wait for it?
Thanks!

Jan 27, 2017
Re: Spousal sponsorship/ new born baby .

Hi , can some one help me to find out the best way to apply for my new born baby .
I am a permanent resident of Canada. Born in India, I got married in India two years ago ..
I applied or for my wife , she got her permanent residency in February 2017 and the last date on which she should be in Canada is in September.
We are now parents of a new born baby she came to this world on 26th of March 2017.
We already have her birth certificate and passport ready .
Can some one please tell me what will be the best way to apply for my new born baby , my options ,
What are the documents that we required for applying for her PR ?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Marianne DL said:
Hi! Im sponsoring my spouse. What im gonna do if i dont have a letter from my employer coz im not regular yet in my part time job? My employer said they cannot give me a letter for 3weeks until i become regular. Is it okay if im gonna make a letter for immigration explaining why i dont have a lettet ftom my employer for part time job? Or i really need to wait for it?
Hi

Include a letter of explanation and payslips.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Prashant bhanot said:
Hi , can some one help me to find out the best way to apply for my new born baby .
I am a permanent resident of Canada. Born in India, I got married in India two years ago ..
I applied or for my wife , she got her permanent residency in February 2017 and the last date on which she should be in Canada is in September.
We are now parents of a new born baby she came to this world on 26th of March 2017.
We already have her birth certificate and passport ready .
Can some one please tell me what will be the best way to apply for my new born baby , my options ,
What are the documents that we required for applying for her PR ?
Hi

Has your wife actually landed as a PR?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Prashant bhanot said:
No she didn't landed as a PR.
You need to contact the VO to inform them of the birth and add the child to your wife's application. The VO will request the necessary forms/documents for the child. Your wife will be required to return her unused COPR and passport, as they need to be re-issued with the child added to the app.

msingh199

Nov 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Source_Of_Smile said:
Just wondering, how many days CIC took to provide you AOR and SA. File already reached in Mississauga Office but no response from the office.

Who received AOR in April? Please share the timeline...
My aOR came after 21 day (file recieved 31 march and aor 21 April)

shareview

Jun 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
Not Required
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Not Required
File Transfer...
30-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Interview........
Waived off as per gcms notes
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2017
LANDED..........
27-09-2017
I am living in Punjab...
Should my PCC need to show all addresses i lived with in Punjab India.
My PCC is showing address after Marriage which is my current address.

Do i need a PCC for Old address which was before marriage?

davdeep

Apr 9, 2017
na2co said:
Hello all,
Please help/advice me regarding AOR.

I am currently pregnant and to keep my BC MSP effective, I have to submit AOR before my current status expires.

My application was received on March 29, signed by R MAHMOOD at CPC-M but we haven't gotten either AOR or application returned yet. Checked on timeline spreadsheet, others with similar timeline has already received it around April 11.
So I called CIC today to find out whether we'll get AOR though, for family class sponsorship it requires to enter the application number to talked to agents. I believe that application number is on AOR, is it correct?

Any advice to get through this situation will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Use the official receipt number (the payment that you made for the application) and your year of birth. I have done that and have spoken to them.

shareview

Jun 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
Not Required
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Not Required
File Transfer...
30-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Interview........
Waived off as per gcms notes
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2017
LANDED..........
27-09-2017
shareview said:
I am living in Punjab...
Should my PCC need to show all addresses i lived with in Punjab India.
My PCC is showing address after Marriage which is my current address.

Do i need a PCC for Old address which was before marriage?
Any views?

vladikim

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
30-08-2016, AOR2 - 16-09-2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2016
Hello! Can someone advise where should I send my police certificate?
In the letter form CIC it says:

"Please send the requested documents to:
Case processing centre - Vegreville

Note that all inquiries with respect to your application must submitted via the case specific enquiry form at the following link..."

So should I send it my mail or through case specific enquiry form?

LOHITHA

Apr 1, 2017
HI,
I have applied for my pr under spousal category and im staying with my spouse in canada on my visit visa which will expire on june 4th, 2017. should i be extending my visa or would i be considered as implied status as i have receieved my application num for the pr application.

please let me know as soon as possible anyone.

Thank you

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
LOHITHA said:
I have applied for my pr under spousal category and im staying with my spouse in canada on my visit visa which will expire on june 4th, 2017. should i be extending my visa or would i be considered as implied status as i have receieved my application num for the pr application.
Submitting a PR app does not grant any form of status. Did you apply inland with an OWP app?