+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Saskie

Sep 5, 2017
hi, if u dont know mind can i know the number u received call from ? because i missed a call from no in british columbia last week. im july applicant but i dud not get any update since i passed the medical exam on april
It came up as unknown caller, no caller ID.

Saskie

Sep 5, 2017
So doesn't sound like ordering the notes had any influence though?, as lots of June/July apps have been posting here the past couple of weeks with similar updates. We are August so hoping by early July to see simular news!
I ordered notes simply because some people felt it was making the application more visible - I don't think it had any influence though (and other than seeing the application had been forwarded to Vancouver for processing, I found them quite useless).

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
I ordered notes simply because some people felt it was making the application more visible - I don't think it had any influence though (and other than seeing the application had been forwarded to Vancouver for processing, I found them quite useless).
Yes I was thinking should we order them or not as people often seem to post they ordered them and then started getting movement (co-incidence at least sometimes), but don't see the point right now as seems apps are moving forward in the expected timescales.

Kjanzen

Jan 19, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Finally, I received DM today from CIC.
Application received May 24,2017
Medical sent upfront
PCC and schedule B send on Dec 19, 2017. (Didn’t received the correspondence until Dec, due to website glitche)
AIP May 22, 2018
SA May 28, 2018
DM June 04, 2018

Good Luck everyone!

shane21

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
Medical sent upfront
PCC and schedule B send on Dec 19, 2017. (Didn’t received the correspondence until Dec, due to website glitche)
AIP May 22, 2018
SA May 28, 2018
DM June 04, 2018

Good Luck everyone![/QUOTE]

Are you inland or outland ?

alineeximenes

Nov 4, 2017
We went to our landing interview on Friday morning. There was about 5-6 other families there and waiting. I was surprised a lot of people did not have their receipt for their proof of payment (PR fee). They either had to call in or to pay using their phones. Anyways, we waited for 2 families to do that before it was our turn. Literally, took 5 minutes. He taped my spouse's photos to the PR form, had him initial the two questions (about criminal activity, deportation, etc, from Canada) and if he had any dependents. Of course it was "no" for both. Then he gave us our COPR and we were done. It feels so good to not have this stress anymore, I am hoping those who applied Feb-May will be able to experience this relief really soon!! Good luck to everyone! Thank you to everyone who has given me advice, even if not directly, thank you for sharing your situations and timelines, they gave us that little bit more information to feel decent with our application to be able to move forward with each step. Thank you!
Thank you so much for sharing your experience! Is great to know what’s to come. Hopefully I’ll share your feeling soon

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Medical sent upfront
AIP May 22, 2018
SA May 28, 2018
DM June 04, 2018

Good Luck everyone!
Did they send you an email telling you to wait for ur office to arrange an interview?

serena0210

Mar 17, 2017
Hi there :) I got a interview date!
Here is share my process time.
2017. 5 send file
2017. 6 return file reason for missing information
2017. 7.14 resend file
2017. 8 got file number and link it
2017. 10 got open work permit for 2 years
2018. 3 request medical test
2018. 6.20 got interview date!!!

I applied it on July 14. so if anyone who applied around that date, interview date is coming soon.
I got so much help from this website and thank you for everybody.

serena0210

Mar 17, 2017
We went to our landing interview on Friday morning. There was about 5-6 other families there and waiting. I was surprised a lot of people did not have their receipt for their proof of payment (PR fee). They either had to call in or to pay using their phones. Anyways, we waited for 2 families to do that before it was our turn. Literally, took 5 minutes. He taped my spouse's photos to the PR form, had him initial the two questions (about criminal activity, deportation, etc, from Canada) and if he had any dependents. Of course it was "no" for both. Then he gave us our COPR and we were done. It feels so good to not have this stress anymore, I am hoping those who applied Feb-May will be able to experience this relief really soon!! Good luck to everyone! Thank you to everyone who has given me advice, even if not directly, thank you for sharing your situations and timelines, they gave us that little bit more information to feel decent with our application to be able to move forward with each step. Thank you!
did you bring only your photo ? should I bring my hubby's photo as well? my hubby is citizen and I am on processing.

mohamednbil179

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Hi there :) I got a interview date!
Here is share my process time.
2017. 5 send file
2017. 6 return file reason for missing information
2017. 7.14 resend file
2017. 8 got file number and link it
2017. 10 got open work permit for 2 years
2018. 3 request medical test
2018. 6.20 got interview date!!!

I applied it on July 14. so if anyone who applied around that date, interview date is coming soon.
I got so much help from this website and thank you for everybody.
congrats . u did not receive AIP and SA or DM?