+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Minky.J

Jun 22, 2017
And from what I searched after posting, looks like I'll have to wait for CoPR.

If anyone is going through/ has been through the same phase as me, I would appreciate so much if you could share your experience. :)

nkoff

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Request
01-02-2018
Med's Done....
03-02-2018
And from what I searched after posting, looks like I'll have to wait for CoPR.

If anyone is going through/ has been through the same phase as me, I would appreciate so much if you could share your experience. :)
you gotta go for your landing appointment and an ircc officer will print out your copr at the end of it.

Reactions: Minky.J

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
yes we got medical request 23 may as well.....application received date is 23nov......did u received any pcc request yet....
as u said u r waiting for pcc is it mean request for pcc?
Hi
Yes I am waiting for them to send me a request for pcc. I am waiting . I hope we finish this process within time line . I am not working it’s really hard. Becos I didn’t get work permit . Out of status

commonlaw2018

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Hi
Yes I am waiting for them to send me a request for pcc. I am waiting . I hope we finish this process within time line . I am not working it’s really hard. Becos I didn’t get work permit . Out of status
Are they starting processing your background check yet? Check your online account?

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
Are they starting processing your background check yet? Check your online account?
Hi ,
Yes my background check started long time back. They asked for schedule A in January and I think background check started in February I don’t know the date . It’s says in processing on my online account

commonlaw2018

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Hi ,
Yes my background check started long time back. They asked for schedule A in January and I think background check started in February I don’t know the date . It’s says in processing on my online account
But how they started processing your background check without PCC? You should call them and order your note.

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
But how they started processing your background check without PCC? You should call them and order your note.
Hi isn’t it that Canadian police clearance for the fingerprints only . I actually gave my back home pcc and Canadian pcc to my lawyer in the beginning of my file in November. So I am not sure which one he submitted . But when I check online till today I got request for scd A and medical

Last edited:

Gio1908

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
I am July applicant and I am out of status and my background check is in process since December 1st, 2017.

Today got AIP/SA which means I can get the OWP cause I applied already with the sponsorship application.
Question @jeet07 and @Mizzcari . Did the approve your OWP ? (If u applied for one)

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
I am July applicant and I am out of status and my background check is in process since December 1st, 2017.

Today got AIP/SA which means I can get the OWP cause I applied already with the sponsorship application.
Question @jeet07 and @Mizzcari . Did the approve your OWP ? (If u applied for one)
Hi yes I applied for work permit along with the Pr file but I have not received yet. Yes u will get it for sure if u got AIP but by the way congrats u r done . Get ready for landing

Reactions: Gio1908

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018

When did they ask u pcc ??