+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

KAUR.GOSAL

Star Member
Apr 4, 2017
my husband is nov 2017 applicant, he got medical request on 23 may, when could we expect police verification request???

we never send any police verification with our file.

caseyelle

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
Kelowna
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-06-2017
Doc's Request.
28-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-07-2017
Med's Request
19-03-2018
Med's Done....
23-03-2018
my husband is nov 2017 applicant, he got medical request on 23 may, when could we expect police verification request???

Do you mean police checks? Usually they ask for that around a month after they receive your app for inland applicants along with your schedule A

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018

Hi I am same timeline as urs . Nov 2017 and medical request 23 may. Waiting for pcc .

Kjanzen

Jan 19, 2017
Finally, I received DM today from CIC.
Application received May 24,2017
Medical sent upfront
PCC and schedule B send on Dec 19, 2017. (Didn’t received the correspondence until Dec, due to website glitche)
AIP May 22, 2018
SA May 28, 2018
DM June 04, 2018

Good Luck everyone!
Are you inland or outland ?[/QUOTE]
Inland

KAUR.GOSAL

Star Member
Apr 4, 2017
Hi I am same timeline as urs . Nov 2017 and medical request 23 may. Waiting for pcc .
yes we got medical request 23 may as well.....application received date is 23nov......did u received any pcc request yet....
as u said u r waiting for pcc is it mean request for pcc?

Minky.J

Jun 22, 2017
Hi, guys.

I received a new letter from IRCC saying my application for PR has been approved!!
and it says

Please bring originals of the following documents:
 A copy of this letter.
Confirmation of Permanent Resident (CoPR) Document, if received by mail.
 A valid passport or travel document. If you have already been advised that you are exempted from the requirement to obtain a passport, please bring other documents establishing your identity.
 Two photos are required for you and each member of your family in Canada included in your application for permanent residence. Click on the link below for details:

I'm a bit confused about " the Confirmation of Permanent Resident Document" part.
Does that mean they WILL send it by mail and I should wait for it, or the letter I got today is good enough?

Thank you in advance.

P.S
the letter also says,
"We are pleased to offer you a new option for confirming your permanent residence. You may now present yourself without an appointment to one of the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada offices listed below"
I guess now you don't have to wait for them to contact you to make an appointment? Not sure if this will apply to all applicants for PR, but thought I'd share it here. :)

mohamednbil179

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Hi, guys.

I received a new letter from IRCC saying my application for PR has been approved!!
and it says

 A copy of this letter.
 A valid passport or travel document. If you have already been advised that you are exempted from the requirement to obtain a passport, please bring other documents establishing your identity.
 Two photos are required for you and each member of your family in Canada included in your application for permanent residence. Click on the link below for details:

I'm a bit confused about " the Confirmation of Permanent Resident Document" part.
Does that mean they WILL send it by mail and I should wait for it, or the letter I got today is good enough?

Thank you in advance.

P.S
the letter also says,
"We are pleased to offer you a new option for confirming your permanent residence. You may now present yourself without an appointment to one of the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada offices listed below"
I guess now you don't have to wait for them to contact you to make an appointment? Not sure if this will apply to all applicants for PR, but thought I'd share it here. :)
congrats. can u share ur timeline please?

Minky.J

Jun 22, 2017
congrats. can u share ur timeline please?
oh I thought you can see it at the bottom of my post..
anyways, here is my timeline.
< Spouse Sponsorship (inland) 2017 >
App mailed : Apr 9
App Recd : Apr 12
AOR(PA & sponsor) : May 12
OWP Recd in Mail : Jun 22
Schedule A & PCC sent(thru webform): Jun 23 (delay due to glitch in the system)
Schedule A & PCC sent(by mail) : Jun 28
Medical request: Nov 21
Medical done:Dec 4
Medical result sent: Dec 15
Medical passed :Jan 2 (not sure when exactly, this is the date I checked my CIC account and it says "passed" )
AIP (approval in principle): Apr 6
SA ( sponsor approval): Apr 11

commonlaw2018

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Hi, guys.

and it says

 A copy of this letter.

Thank you in advance.

P.S
the letter also says,
Congrats. May I ask which province are you in? And location if you don’t mind.thanks.