Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
No probs. But, your wife is still a little cray.... I think that's the Scot ;).
Yes yes yes she has to be a wee bit crazy to put with me,, I admit I am a person who wants organization and every thing has its place LMAO that drives her crazy lol

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Yes yes yes she has to be a wee bit crazy to put with me,, I admit I am a person who wants organization and every thing has its place LMAO that drives her crazy lol
So, your sentencing date is Friday huh? That's the big day? Don't worry about it. It's like getting a DL -- literally. The scariest part for my wife was when they took her passport and walked into the back room. Imagine being in the west (she's Russian, right) and having an immigration officer take your passport..... LMAO. The whole morning until they welcomed her to Canada she was freaking out. After she got sh**faced drunk. Apparently that might also be a requirement of the after party...though I don't know..

Medieko

Jun 26, 2017
Hello profiler,
Somehow i became ashemed of asking you too many questions since you are the prominent person helping this forum for free! and unfortunately i don know anyone who has well rounded knowledge moreover willing to help those under grt stress.
God bless you and your family!!!
I hope your family proud of you!
I have one last question that i don mind if you are busy and not responded!
I got letter for relationship intervew and requested to bring 20 documents.
Which i was prepared except driving lisence. My driving lisence adress is different for insurance purpose since we live in toronto. That is the only adress different. And i went to seevice ontario and change the adress as soon as i got the letter but takes 4 weeks. My intervew is next week what should i do?
My appn finally come to an end after long wait but worried about it. I have green paper they gave it to me for temporary and change my insurance finally. Any suggestion?
Thank you very much!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hello profiler,
Somehow i became ashemed of asking you too many questions since you are the prominent person helping this forum for free! and unfortunately i don know anyone who has well rounded knowledge moreover willing to help those under grt stress.
God bless you and your family!!!
I hope your family proud of you!
I have one last question that i don mind if you are busy and not responded!
I got letter for relationship intervew and requested to bring 20 documents.
Which i was prepared except driving lisence. My driving lisence adress is different for insurance purpose since we live in toronto. That is the only adress different. And i went to seevice ontario and change the adress as soon as i got the letter but takes 4 weeks. My intervew is next week what should i do?
My appn finally come to an end after long wait but worried about it. I have green paper they gave it to me for temporary and change my insurance finally. Any suggestion?
Thank you very much!
Ashamed? Never. It's no bother. Just listen to the advice ;).

So, it's illegal not to change your addresses with the Ontario Government within 7 days. They can fine you for this. That aside (since they already know you moved -- keep it for future reference): Service Ontario will give you a printed copy of the change (the green paper you talk about). Just bring that. You can state that you didn't know you had to change your address on the license, and once you noticed your insurance address was different, you went to correct it. No bother there.

The only suggestion I have is to not be afraid. To be open and honest. If you are in a legit relationship, and you can demonstrate that, then there is no worry about the interview. If you are nervous, they wonder what you are hiding.

Medieko

Jun 26, 2017
Ashamed? Never. It's no bother. Just listen to the advice ;).

So, it's illegal not to change your addresses with the Ontario Government within 7 days. They can fine you for this. That aside (since they already know you moved -- keep it for future reference): Service Ontario will give you a printed copy of the change (the green paper you talk about). Just bring that. You can state that you didn't know you had to change your address on the license, and once you noticed your insurance address was different, you went to correct it. No bother there.

The only suggestion I have is to not be afraid. To be open and honest. If you are in a legit relationship, and you can demonstrate that, then there is no worry about the interview. If you are nervous, they wonder what you are hiding.
Thank you profiler,
I will do that. But i never have lived on that adress just a friend of mine gave it to me.
Yes we are legitmate couples and have evtg else like joint bank acct, credit cards, lease agrmt, life& house insurance , under our name.etc
Thanks

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Thank you profiler,
I will do that. But i never have lived on that adress just a friend of mine gave it to me.
Yes we are legitmate couples and have evtg else like joint bank acct, credit cards, lease agrmt, life& house insurance , under our name.etc
Thanks
I'm not questioning you... that's for CIC. So, don't worry. And just explain to CIC that it was an address that you used to get mail at?

Medieko

Jun 26, 2017
Thanks profiler, i will do that and update you after the intervew.
Whatever the outcome is i have got maximum hep from you and i am GREATFULL!!!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Thanks profiler, i will do that and update you after the intervew.
Whatever the outcome is i have got maximum hep from you and i am GREATFULL!!!
No worries. Best of luck!

Reactions: Medieko

helix

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
App. Filed.......
Inland Sponsorship - Dec 2, 2016
Med's Request
November 2017
Hi @profiler, I am a Dec 2, 2016 applicant and currently on PG Work Permit that is expiring on Nov 2018. So far, the sponsorship application is ‘in process’ on both sides.

I am am not sure, if (and when) should I apply for Open Work Permit for sponsor? Or will my my status get extended if there isn’t any decision until Nov 2018?

Thanks for your help!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hi @profiler, I am a Dec 2, 2016 applicant and currently on PG Work Permit that is expiring on Nov 2018. So far, the sponsorship application is ‘in process’ on both sides.

I am am not sure, if (and when) should I apply for Open Work Permit for sponsor? Or will my my status get extended if there isn’t any decision until Nov 2018?

Thanks for your help!
There are arguments that PGWP cannot be transitioned to OWP afforded by the Spousal program. That said, if you have a spousal PR app in, I would submit the OWP application (see my signature for a quick how-to) in June-July. They can take up to 4 months to complete, and because there may be no transition, you cannot rely on implied status.

I would like to think that you would be finished soon. If you are, they can refund the application if they don't start it.

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
From FLORIDA IN Ontario Ca
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
So, your sentencing date is Friday huh? That's the big day? Don't worry about it. It's like getting a DL -- literally. The scariest part for my wife was when they took her passport and walked into the back room. Imagine being in the west (she's Russian, right) and having an immigration officer take your passport..... LMAO. The whole morning until they welcomed her to Canada she was freaking out. After she got sh**faced drunk. Apparently that might also be a requirement of the after party...though I don't know..
Id almost bet your wife was about to stroke out when they did that to her,,, poor woman ,, kinda sorta funny though ,, just kinda lol

Yep in the morning very early.. Our daughter says it might take over a couple hours to get down there so we are leaving very early to beat most traffic and give us plenty of time to stop a few times for coffee and tinkle time( old man Syndrome lol).

They didn't ask us to bring much at all. (good sign I hope) I think I had read on here someone saying it was only 4 or 5 questions. Then your done and you next step is going next door for your SIN#.

I don't blame your Other half, I would have got Shi* faced also,, matter of fact my wife and her kids and all are having a party Sat to celebrate,, Ill drink some wine and then some beer and get Sh** faced also lol.. ill let ya know when I get home how it all went...

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Id almost bet your wife was about to stroke out when they did that to her,,, poor woman ,, kinda sorta funny though ,, just kinda lol

Yep in the morning very early.. Our daughter says it might take over a couple hours to get down there so we are leaving very early to beat most traffic and give us plenty of time to stop a few times for coffee and tinkle time( old man Syndrome lol).

They didn't ask us to bring much at all. (good sign I hope) I think I had read on here someone saying it was only 4 or 5 questions. Then your done and you next step is going next door for your SIN#.

I don't blame your Other half, I would have got Shi* faced also,, matter of fact my wife and her kids and all are having a party Sat to celebrate,, Ill drink some wine and then some beer and get Sh** faced also lol.. ill let ya know when I get home how it all went...

You worry too much. It IS that interview. They don't need much, they just need to prove it's you signing the paper!

And, yes, it was terribly funny to watch. I told her not to stress out...and did she listen???

Yeah, from Barrie area, that will be about a 1.5-2hr drive I bet.

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
From FLORIDA IN Ontario Ca
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
You worry too much. It IS that interview. They don't need much, they just need to prove it's you signing the paper!

And, yes, it was terribly funny to watch. I told her not to stress out...and did she listen??? saying NOT to stress out is much easier than NOT stressing out lol

Yeah, from Barrie area, that will be about a 1.5-2hr drive I bet.
If you had the bad luck I've had the past 3 years, you'd maybe worry to a we bit also.
I am not worried at all about tomorrow, other than how far ill have to try to walk with my legs That's pretty much my only concern,

I was thinking 2 to 2.5 hours but with stops and rest room breaks who knows. I am worse then my kids on a trip yelling Daddy I have to Pee LMAO, You know how Traffic can get going south after about 530 am.. 1 accident can hold you up for a long time,, Being a Truck Driver over 40 years I was late 1 time,, due to traffic, I have always been where I need to be earlier then I need to be there,, only because you never know what might happen ... I am always early for anything... I had a dive shop in Orlando, used to do Manatee dive Trips in Jan over to Crystal River,, My Boat left the dock at 7 am Sharpe. I could carry 10 divers who paid to leave at 7 am,, I left my best friend and employee getting out of his car at 7 am .. Departure time was 7am not the time for him to be getting his dive gear together at his car.. plus he was free, My Customers paid $100.00 for a day of diving with Manatees and for this trip to leave at 7 ,lolol,, after that He was always on time... Live and Learn

Wenliying

Dec 22, 2016
Hello all,
Today I received a call said they are immigration officer. But they block their phone number. They told me that I need to email them joint account and some kind of bills that show the address on. Then my application process won’t delay.
I think it a fraud. But I still want to ask, do you ever received a call from immigration says they want more information about the marriage so that they can make final decision? I usually receive email from them. But today they called me, this is very weird.
Thank you so much for your help.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hello all,
Today I received a call said they are immigration officer. But they block their phone number. They told me that I need to email them joint account and some kind of bills that show the address on. Then my application process won’t delay.
I think it a fraud. But I still want to ask, do you ever received a call from immigration says they want more information about the marriage so that they can make final decision? I usually receive email from them. But today they called me, this is very weird.
Thank you so much for your help.
Not weird. Did the address they give you a .cic.gc.ca ?