+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2016 timeline and updates

JB0405

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
@profiler - They asked my wife to give the fingerprints yesterday. Today on ECAS, 'Permanent Residence Application Status' changed from 'Application Received' to 'In Progress'. The 'Sponsorship Application Status' is still 'In Progress'. Is it good news? Should we expect something soon after they receive the Fingerprint check from RCMP?

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
@profiler - They asked my wife to give the fingerprints yesterday. Today on ECAS, 'Permanent Residence Application Status' changed from 'Application Received' to 'In Progress'. The 'Sponsorship Application Status' is still 'In Progress'. Is it good news? Should we expect something soon after they receive the Fingerprint check from RCMP?
It means they need them for either the security or criminality check. I would say it's possible, if they are done the security check already...

Reactions: JB0405

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
From FLORIDA IN Ontario Ca
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
Not necessary. In the original landing email, there is a reply address. Just reply (and CC the "so-called lawyer") and state clearly that your consultant/lawyer failed to advise you. And request a new time.

It's happened before. It will happen again. There is a reason why it's better to do it yourself...

Demand the email.
Great news Everything was fixed by 9 am this morning.. I go to my interview This week,, woohooo git the new letter with my time and what to bring,,, went today and got 2 more dang pictures at Walmart in Barrie ,, 29 bucks,, but hey DONE right... so now ill will make a new post hoping I can get a little detail on the building im going to and if I get to it off Dundas St.. I know you didn't go there so ill see ,, someone said it had a underground garage you park in.. anyways,, thought id share the news with ya.... wish me luck lol

Reactions: profiler

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
Has anyone been to the Etobicoke IRCC/CIC center for their Landing interview?? If so can you please help me out on how and where to go.. I

I will be coming down Hwy 50 to the 427 heading south on the 427 and taking the exit for Dundas Street then at the end of the exit ramp making a Left onto Dundas St...and going down Dundas St, watching for these buildings....
I know the building is on the RIGHT,, Google shows what looks like 3 big buildings all together ... when I do Google Street View and I am heading down Dundas I can see a ramp on the right that's looks like it goes INto a UNDERGROUND Garage,, Is that a parking Garage?..

It looks like a V shape in the buildings that goes down to this Garage...

Do I go in there to park?? and after parking where do you go yo get to IRCC

I know on the other side of these building on Google I see a very large out side parking area ,, but that looks like its for employee parking

ANY Help with getting to the right area would be so much appreciated
Thanks and Good Luck to everyone !!!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Great news Everything was fixed by 9 am this morning.. I go to my interview This week,, woohooo git the new letter with my time and what to bring,,, went today and got 2 more dang pictures at Walmart in Barrie ,, 29 bucks,, but hey DONE right... so now ill will make a new post hoping I can get a little detail on the building im going to and if I get to it off Dundas St.. I know you didn't go there so ill see ,, someone said it had a underground garage you park in.. anyways,, thought id share the news with ya.... wish me luck lol
Best of luck and congrats!

Reactions: WOLFHAWK

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
WOW just WOW,, she should get 20 years if you ask me,, omg all those people she ripped off over all those years (shaking my head)... Im glad you shared that. maybe it will make some people realize how easy it is to get ripped off..

With the experience I've had with my so called lawyer, and seeing that this process is fairly simple, Had I found this Blog and Mr Profiler before we hired her, we would have saved 6 grand and did it all ourselves and not get so stressed out wondering if she was doing her job... I want to write a review on her Offices, but no idea where you do that lol,,, she wouldn't like what we had to say for sure

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
2016 November case.
Just checked the CIC website, "In Process" on both sides.
Looks like a good news:)
Congrats to yall... JUST remember good things come to those who have PATIENCE, we applied 3/2017 inland,, finial interview Friday...

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
Hey I want to quickly thank Profiler, He has helped me far more than this Lawyer we hired and has been here from day 1 for us.He is always willing to give advice and Information to all of us on this blog... My hats off to you Sir and a deep heart felt THANKS from My Wife and myself,, I thank id have given up long ago (thanks to the lawyer), but you always say don't stress and be patient...

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Hey I want to quickly thank Profiler, He has helped me far more than this Lawyer we hired and has been here from day 1 for us.He is always willing to give advice and Information to all of us on this blog... My hats off to you Sir and a deep heart felt THANKS from My Wife and myself,, I thank id have given up long ago (thanks to the lawyer), but you always say don't stress and be patient...
No probs. But, your wife is still a little cray.... I think that's the Scot ;).

Reactions: WOLFHAWK