Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2016 timeline and updates

ChanChan

Mar 26, 2018
Anyone still waiting for your DM?
2016 NOV. case.
Police certificate and work permit...... April 2017
Medical Test.... Dec.2017
Sponsor.... In process Application...... Received
Based on the info.from phone service,for the sponsor, process of the sponsor "has not started yet", and "we are processing your(sponsor) background check"
Is there anyone who has the same issue like me?
And who knows what is going on right now?
Thanks.
same here...I am a Setempber 2016 applicant...

Tipsywit63

Mar 27, 2018
Montréal
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-01-2017
Med's Request
14-11-2017
Med's Done....
04-12-2017
Anyone still waiting for your DM?
2016 NOV. case.
Police certificate and work permit...... April 2017
Medical Test.... Dec.2017
Sponsor.... In process Application...... Received
Based on the info.from phone service,for the sponsor, process of the sponsor "has not started yet", and "we are processing your(sponsor) background check"
Is there anyone who has the same issue like me?
And who knows what is going on right now?
Thanks.
Dec 5, 2017. Same status as you when I call or check ecas. Waiting (im)patiently for DM...

Reactions: XKAYIY

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
From FLORIDA IN Ontario Ca
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
No. It's an app or a program that uses data networks.

I think they might contact you directly. If you want to ensure that, ask the MP to help getting the lawyer removed.
Heck I sent this MPs office a email last week with all our info asking them to see if they can get any information,, THAT WAS Last Tuesday and haven't heard a word back from Them,, I guess its going to come down to me spending more money for a dang Cell phone ill use 1 time with Canada Calling,, I was going to try Skype, but they do not offer a Canada Number.. This has become more stressful than the wait to get DM lol

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Heck I sent this MPs office a email last week with all our info asking them to see if they can get any information,, THAT WAS Last Tuesday and haven't heard a word back from Them,, I guess its going to come down to me spending more money for a dang Cell phone ill use 1 time with Canada Calling,, I was going to try Skype, but they do not offer a Canada Number.. This has become more stressful than the wait to get DM lol
Or, you could try calling their office to ask for an update? I mean, email/snail mail are lower priority than a phone call or someone who stopped into the office, right?

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
Or, you could try calling their office to ask for an update? I mean, email/snail mail are lower priority than a phone call or someone who stopped into the office, right?
Always,, I just tried.. I get a weird busy signal, its a very fast signal ,, ill keep trying,, The Girl I spoke with on the 5-8-18 is in Alliston and she is who I sent that email to... The MP also has an office in Collingwood I wonder if they would help..

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
I got thru,, its a dang answering machine ughhh I left a message.. man oh man ughhh

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I got thru,, its a dang answering machine ughhh I left a message.. man oh man ughhh
You stress too much. Just relax. You have a DM. They cannot tell you when Etobicoke will schedule. No matter how much you pester. I get that it make you feel better "trying", but it's futile. If you need something to do, I have a ton of make-busy projects to get done around the house before our latest mini-me arrives....

;)

JB0405

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
Hello Everyone,

Finally got a request from CIC for Fingerprints. WIll get it done tomorrow morning. Some movement after a long pause.

Thanks,
A

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
You stress too much. Just relax. You have a DM. They cannot tell you when Etobicoke will schedule. No matter how much you pester. I get that it make you feel better "trying", but it's futile. If you need something to do, I have a ton of make-busy projects to get done around the house before our latest mini-me arrives....

;)
Minni You?? woohooo are yall expecting a small bundle of joy?? Congrats to you both if ya are lol

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
Minni You?? woohooo are yall expecting a small bundle of joy?? Congrats to you both if ya are lol
Sooooooo I am madder than a rooster in a bees nest... They sent My so called IDIOT Lawyer the letter for my Landing Appointment on 5-17-18 and she got that on the 17th,
I called them (Lawyers office) last week on Tuesday and asked Hey have you heard about my interview appointment,,,reply was No We Haven't it takes a long time for that,, omggg ,, So today She has one of her assistants send it to me today in email ,, 2 damn days after the appointment.. I HAD AN appointment FOR THE 26TH...... OMG are you kidding me... so now this Lawyers office is trying to get me another Appointment, and I Called our MP also , she is suppose to call CIC and see how I can get another interview.. I have the forwarded email showing the lawyer received that on the 17th and me receiving it Late like today..so its proof I didn't miss the appointment due to my fault wow amazing

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Yes. Nov 15th is the due date.

Sooooooo I am madder than a rooster in a bees nest... They sent My so called IDIOT Lawyer the letter for my Landing Appointment on 5-17-18 and she got that on the 17th,
I called them (Lawyers office) last week on Tuesday and asked Hey have you heard about my interview appointment,,,reply was No We Haven't it takes a long time for that,, omggg ,, So today She has one of her assistants send it to me today in email ,, 2 damn days after the appointment.. I HAD AN appointment FOR THE 26TH...... OMG are you kidding me... so now this Lawyers office is trying to get me another Appointment, and I Called our MP also , she is suppose to call CIC and see how I can get another interview.. I have the forwarded email showing the lawyer received that on the 17th and me receiving it Late like today..so its proof I didn't miss the appointment due to my fault wow amazing
@sylvain1

Pardon my french, but lawyers are douche canoes. Present company excepted...

Not the first time I heard of this. You can engage CIC directly, or your MP if the lawyer doesn't correct it..

Reactions: sylvain1

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017

@sylvain1

Not the first time I heard of this. You can engage CIC directly, or your MP if the lawyer doesn't correct it..
I cant contact CIC remember,, I wish I could call the office in Etobicoke where the interview is held. The MP for my area , Alliston was not very helpful at all ,, so I called my old MP for Orangeville and she was willing to check into it for me.

Could I type a letter to IRCC ((im not good at that)) ,, and send thru the IRCC Webform and attach a copy of my appointment letter and the Email I got today from Lawyers office that shows when she received the appointment letter the 17th, and when she sent it to me today.. Or I could Canada Post mail it to the Etobicoke Office @ 5353 Dundas Street West Etobicoke On. M9B 6K5... SUITE 100, GROUND FLOOR and enclose all that info I just have no idea what to say to them lol ughhhhh ...snail mail might be best with a signature.... what do you think?

Last edited:

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017

@sylvain1

Ok here is what we have done so far.. my wife wrote a letter explaining why we didn't come to the appointment due to the attorney being a complete idiot .. we are sending all emails showing dates that I contacted the idiot lawyer inquiring about the interview notice,, and showing when she got email from IRCC with my appointment date and time and when they actually sent me that appointment letter ... Can I send this package by IRCC Web form ,, it is a Total of 6 pages,, can you attach 6 pages and send all that at the same time???????

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Ok here is what we have done so far.. my wife wrote a letter explaining why we didn't come to the appointment due to the attorney being a complete idiot .. we are sending all emails showing dates that I contacted the idiot lawyer inquiring about the interview notice,, and showing when she got email from IRCC with my appointment date and time and when they actually sent me that appointment letter ... Can I send this package by IRCC Web form ,, it is a Total of 6 pages,, can you attach 6 pages and send all that at the same time???????
Not necessary. In the original landing email, there is a reply address. Just reply (and CC the "so-called lawyer") and state clearly that your consultant/lawyer failed to advise you. And request a new time.

It's happened before. It will happen again. There is a reason why it's better to do it yourself...

Demand the email.