IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
good morning everyone, just like to share some good news!

We finally got a landing interview scheduled for next week (we applied last year in April)

But one question what is "Certified copies of seized ID Documents and Notice of Seizure form" that is required to be brought at the interview.

Thank you!
Did CBSA seize your passport or your ID Documents? If not, then ignore that. They use the same letters for everyone, unfortunately. It can be confusing.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Thank you profiler, and nope they did not seize our documents
Yeah, then just ignore that bit. You can't give them proof of something that you don't need/have.

pedropil

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Mississauga, Ontario
App. Filed.......
16-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-06-2016
Med's Request
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-05-2017
Interview........
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017
Thanks Profiler and Pedropil for your brief reply.
I already received SA almost 3 weeks ago. As per your reply i seems like i am missing only landing invitation letter now. Any idea about the processing time for landing interview letter.

Thanks,
for me, we had DM and SA last june20. Still waiting for AIP and landing interview letter.

Medieko

Jun 26, 2017
Dear friends
Today I received email from cic.its about eligibility decision.its saying you can now apply open work Permit.
I requested my passport from border agency because cic requested from me new passport.

The border called me.they said we cannot send you your passport because its in process(for my refugee case) but they told me just write down explanation letter to cic and we will explain to them

So what are you offering me dear friends,just write down explanation letter or something else?

Thank you,
Dear friends
Today I received email from cic.its about eligibility decision.its saying you can now apply open work Permit.
I requested my passport from border agency because cic requested from me new passport.

The border called me.they said we cannot send you your passport because its in process(for my refugee case) but they told me just write down explanation letter to cic and we will explain to them

So what are you offering me dear friends,just write down explanation letter or something else?

Thank you,
Hello Fatih123
I have seen some of ur posts here. I am new for this forum too but we have something in common i havent scheduled for hearing since 2014 and i got married in the mean time and still waiting. I requested to complete some forms and police certificate i provide both but ntg has changed yet.. They don even pass my upfront medical...now a bit frustrating...how long should i wait more to get AIP? And sombody can post the spreedsheet here?
Thanks

mmusial15

Oct 18, 2016
Alberta, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Doc's Request.
17-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-07-2016
Med's Request
06-21-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
I have been calling all over Edmonton looking for pricing for med checks. I am hoping to get an appointment set up today so that we can get this in to CIC. Then waiting until DM and landing. Which to be honest I am completely unsure how that works....What is the process for landing? Do they set up an appointment for an interview, will the landing letter express what I am suppose to do? Things are finally moving and it seems this last hump is fairly quick, so being me...I'd like to be prepared for what is to come.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
I have been calling all over Edmonton looking for pricing for med checks. I am hoping to get an appointment set up today so that we can get this in to CIC. Then waiting until DM and landing. Which to be honest I am completely unsure how that works....What is the process for landing? Do they set up an appointment for an interview, will the landing letter express what I am suppose to do? Things are finally moving and it seems this last hump is fairly quick, so being me...I'd like to be prepared for what is to come.
You'll get a letter that states a time and a place for landing. If your kidlets are with you, they will attend that "interview". If not, CIC will set up alternate means for them to get their COPR's so they can cross into Canada to land.

They will always express EXACTLY what you are to do.

The landing is dead simple. Your sponsor must attend. You check the COPR for correctness. They will ask a couple simple questions (Have you committed a crime in Canada or anywhere, Have you been denied entry into Canada or anywhere, Do you have any dependents you have not declared, etc), you will sign and they will welcome you to Canada. They will hand you the COPR paper. You will get PR Cards 6-8 wks later in the mail.

mmusial15

Oct 18, 2016
Alberta, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Doc's Request.
17-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-07-2016
Med's Request
06-21-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
You'll get a letter that states a time and a place for landing. If your kidlets are with you, they will attend that "interview". If not, CIC will set up alternate means for them to get their COPR's so they can cross into Canada to land.

They will always express EXACTLY what you are to do.

The landing is dead simple. Your sponsor must attend. You check the COPR for correctness. They will ask a couple simple questions (Have you committed a crime in Canada or anywhere, Have you been denied entry into Canada or anywhere, Do you have any dependents you have not declared, etc), you will sign and they will welcome you to Canada. They will hand you the COPR paper. You will get PR Cards 6-8 wks later in the mail.
Thank you so much for all the help you provide. I really appreciate it.

Reactions: profiler

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Reactions: sylvain1

GuyanaGirl

Jul 4, 2016
Visa Office......
Kitchener
App. Filed.......
July, 20th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
I am becoming more, and more, prolific! How's it, Guyana?

Nyet on the card. Though I have not been home since 'bout 7:30 or so. So I will know better when I get home. That said, mr. @sylvain1 advised that there is a means to check online! http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp and it presently says 57 days!
It is, good... no complaints at all....except for this damn rain...i need to finish staining my deck :mad:

57 days? Not bad at all, I can live with that... :rolleyes:

Reactions: profiler

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
It is, good... no complaints at all....except for this damn rain...i need to finish staining my deck :mad:

57 days? Not bad at all, I can live with that... :rolleyes:
That's what they say, but as @sylvain1 said, it will probably take a few days to mail it...because it's coming from NS.

Speaking of @sylvain1 ... I'd mentioned a story about Canada's new military "doctorine" whereby we are apparently no longer going to be defensive in the area of cyber warfare (they are building a "cyber bomb", etc). This was me in my teens. So I stated I wanted in on the deal....

Then this: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-canada-china-cyber-idUSKBN19H06A

made me chuckle once, or thrice...

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
That's what they say, but as @sylvain1 said, it will probably take a few days to mail it...because it's coming from NS.

Speaking of @sylvain1 ... I'd mentioned a story about Canada's new military "doctorine" whereby we are apparently no longer going to be defensive in the area of cyber warfare (they are building a "cyber bomb", etc). This was me in my teens. So I stated I wanted in on the deal....

Then this: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-canada-china-cyber-idUSKBN19H06A

made me chuckle once, or thrice...
even with this agreement, to have the abilities to do "cyber war" is good, that could be seen as a dissuasion, even for China.
I haven't had much time to check news today, but I just saw that the supreme court reinstated most of the US travel ban...