Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
Thanks guys!!!!
Finally!!!!
I have so much to share from my experience at my landing interview yesterday!!
First of all, I wasn't 5 mins then its over, it was like a good 20 mins and 20 questions lol and apparently , from those who went before me, it was the norm of the London office. They asked everything. . . from how we met all the way to the end of the journey.
Secondly. . . the preview these forums. I mentioned the valuable assistance I received from the forum. Their response were. . we look at these forums regularly, there is a lot of information there. . . .
So guys, you've been doing a creditable job. . my Mrs was wondering afterwards if the profiler worked in disguise as immigration personnel. . . lol. . . .
Got my social insurance number and ohip application in.
My appointment was for 2 pm I got there 1:30 and was out at 2:17.
Finally!!!!!!

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Thanks guys!!!!
Finally!!!!
I have so much to share from my experience at my landing interview yesterday!!
First of all, I wasn't 5 mins then its over, it was like a good 20 mins and 20 questions lol and apparently , from those who went before me, it was the norm of the London office. They asked everything. . . from how we met all the way to the end of the journey.
Secondly. . . the preview these forums. I mentioned the valuable assistance I received from the forum. Their response were. . we look at these forums regularly, there is a lot of information there. . . .
So guys, you've been doing a creditable job. . my Mrs was wondering afterwards if the profiler worked in disguise as immigration personnel. . . lol. . . .
Got my social insurance number and ohip application in.
My appointment was for 2 pm I got there 1:30 and was out at 2:17.
Finally!!!!!!
Well, congrats. Good to hear it was reasonable and expected. And that no one was hurt in the process of this application -- except in Afghanistan :).

I am not surprised that they review them. I think it should be a prerequisite to be a call centre agent, to get to 2000 messages with ~500 likes before being able to answer the phone.

That said, I have to burst the double agent story here.... I work with satellites and in the intel arena -- not immi. I only know what I know from personal experiences with the missus (or, "Mother", if you like Pence), what I have read in the process docs, FAQ, operational bulletins, and IRPA.

So, no double agent.

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
Funny enough, after everything is done, the Sponsor side in ECAS still shows "in progress" :D
Really? Ours said "Decision Made | Complete" and in the notes, "Your wife entered Canada at IRCC Kitchener on May 5 2017, and became a Permanent Resident"

meaningful1

Dec 9, 2016
London
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-16
AOR Received.
03-10-16
Well, congrats. Good to hear it was reasonable and expected. And that no one was hurt in the process of this application -- except in Afghanistan :).

I am not surprised that they review them. I think it should be a prerequisite to be a call centre agent, to get to 2000 messages with ~500 likes before being able to answer the phone.

That said, I have to burst the double agent story here.... I work with satellites and in the intel arena -- not immi. I only know what I know from personal experiences with the missus (or, "Mother", if you like Pence), what I have read in the process docs, FAQ, operational bulletins, and IRPA.

So, no double agent.

You will have to say much more than 1 page to convince many!!!
Lol

Yeah!!! I left the premesis in good condition, all reasonably healthy. . . lol
Talking about which, I would really want to meet the meaningful2. . hear his story lol, the story I almost got blamed for .
I had a glass of wine afterwards along with the Mrs. . . I didn't fear well at all lol I was ready to sleep after 2 sips

Reactions: akosilayla

Arctic_cat

Aug 15, 2017
You should try to register with your appointment letter, I know someone for who it was accepted by the RAMQ. Worth trying...
My husband call ramq again...they say the letter we receive is not enough, either aip or copr is the one they accept to obtain a healthcard. But its okay.. just few more weeks prior to landing appointment

Ylajali

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
App. Filed.......
2017-04-11
AOR Received.
2017-05-04
Med's Request
2017-11-15
My husband call ramq again...they say the letter we receive is not enough, either aip or copr is the one they accept to obtain a healthcard. But its okay.. just few more weeks prior to landing appointment
In the case I know the person went directly to the office. The document was taken for further review by their support office, and after a few days he got an answer that it was accepted... So probably depends on the agent you talk to and how much they want to push for you. But anyway if your appointment letter was issued in August and you get your COPR in August too, it doesn't matter much because in both cases you would be eligible in November. Just make sure you open your file before September 14 as they can't go back more than 15 days after the opening of the file to start counting your 3 months...

Reactions: Arctic_cat

ivan28

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Is anyone here with the same case as my Girlfriend's status?

We got AIP letter dated July 17, 2017

ECAS:
Sponsor side is Decision Made on July 18, 2017
Applicant Side is Medical received.

We haven't heard anything since then. :(

Sam8119

Aug 26, 2016
Really? Ours said "Decision Made | Complete" and in the notes, "Your wife entered Canada at IRCC Kitchener on May 5 2017, and became a Permanent Resident"
No, my side (applicant) says the same as your wife but somehow the sponsor side says "in progress" lol. I never got AIP or my wife never got SA. However, the fact is that the PR card is in my hand :)

cenker

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June 2016
Is anyone here with the same case as my Girlfriend's status?

We got AIP letter dated July 17, 2017

ECAS:
Sponsor side is Decision Made on July 18, 2017
Applicant Side is Medical received.

We haven't heard anything since then. :(

We have had Decision Made on both sides since July 13th. Still waiting for landing appointment. SA was received as well on July 17th. I don`t know where you are but I am in Montreal, so, it`s pretty busy here. I knew I was gonna wait for a long time

Reactions: sylvain1

kimjae11

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hey profiler!

I just talked to the agent and was able to find out they started my security check in July 4th 2017..

I saw DM on my sponsor side at sometime 20ish of June 2017.

They started my security check so slow!!

Does it usually take 3-6 months...???

ivan28

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
We have had Decision Made on both sides since July 13th. Still waiting for landing appointment. SA was received as well on July 17th. I don`t know where you are but I am in Montreal, so, it`s pretty busy here. I knew I was gonna wait for a long time
Thanks!

We are from Belleville Ontario, so most probably our Landing office will be in Ottawa. Just wish this process would end soon. :)

Reactions: cenker

kimjae11

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Any July/August 2016 applicant here?

Can we share our timeline?

I get SA/AIP in Aug 15 2017...

And it seems many June and September 2016 applicants are getting their DM ....???