+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Someone Student Visa How to Submit Personal Financial Info?

Nkemnonso

Aug 12, 2023
The tuition is just CAD7900 though I have paid part of the tuition
Will complete the remaining bfr leaving my country.
As for the care
Am yet to search for one
But a frd based in Canada said I can get one when we arrive canada

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The tuition is just CAD7900 though I have paid part of the tuition
Will complete the remaining bfr leaving my country.
As for the care
Am yet to search for one
But a frd based in Canada said I can get one when we arrive canada
Okay so how much will you have left once paid. Again you can include uncle’s bank statements but IRCC may not consider them. Your friend must have the “inside track” on daycare. Most friend’s I know wait months to years. Show budget for care for the year. Assume fund’s was only reason.

What Canadian public DLI has tuition for $7900?

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If I remove 7400 out of 21000
I will be left with 13600 or more
You need at least $14k for 2 people and that is the minimum. Depending where you are living that will not cover expenses and day care. You can show your uncle but again IRCC don’t have to consider his funds as he isn’t considered family and you are a married adult with children.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
He is my mum's junior brother....
Ok so I should make it up to 14k or more?
Once tuition is paid, you need at a minimum $14k. Given you need daycare then cost it out and show funds for that. Assume you are on waitlists. Most daycares are Monday to Friday during work hours so working part time may be difficult.

Nkemnonso

Aug 12, 2023
Or can I still use the fund I used bfr which was my personal fund.
Because I was asked not to submit same documents again

fancy_chy

Oct 28, 2023
can I apply for myself alone
Maybe later I apply for my 3yrs
Im in the process of sponsoring my sister to study here. i have gone through all what you wrote; i'm trying to point out somethings which might not be good. According to the agent im using, she stated that it has to be a 2 year program, because 1 year program and getting post graduate work permit of 1 and half years of work permit cant qualify you to apply for PR. If coming with your family, you need to show alot of money. If coming alone, you only need to show that you or your sponsor can cover the cost of your study and expenses.

fancy_chy

Oct 28, 2023
I would advise you, don't come with your 3 year old alone here to canada, it wont be easy for you to go to school and work (20hrs a week). Most schools run from 8am-5pm and daycare runs from 6am-6:30pm. If you cant come with your husband and kids, DONT COME WITH YOUR 3 YEAR OLD, JUST COME ALONE.

uncleincanada

Dec 29, 2023
1. Bank statements (savings + current)
2. Any property value documents
3. Ur salary slip from ur employer
4. (Assuming ur in canada) T4 slips for past two years
5. Affidavit from you stating the amount of money u wil be providing
6. Include a letter of explanation in which u explain y ur willing to give the money
7. Ur proof of relation to the applicant (which as described above by scylla is the most important doc bcz it is the doc according to which the VO wil decide if he is willing to accept u as sponsor.. So u see ur relation has everything to do wd ths)
8. Ur identity document copy (e.g. passport)
As already said by iceage, u can not send any document to CIC directly. U wil send these to the applicant and he wil submit it wd his application.
I'm considering to Sponsor my nephew from Bangladesh to come to Canada as an International Student in a college with 2 years program.
local agents told him that if yo uncle sponsor you- there would be almost zero chance to get the visa and Canadian Govt wants to se that foreign money gets into Canada with students, and moreover 1st uncle in Canada might prove that nephew may never go back !! It is the case that Canadian close family member's sponsoring reduce the likelihood of getting visa for international students (particularly from Bangladesh) ?

Anyone having similar experience may help respond here- please.