+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Parents in 2015

Ibaadat

Jan 28, 2013
Toronto
ZU said:
Hi,

Here is the email address for London Visa Office: london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Thank you so much for replying. When was your case transferred to London office and after how long they requested the medicals and reviewed them as "passed"? Please let me know and best of luck!

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, I have applied for my mother in Jan 2016. So far I got only file number. Is anyone who applied in 2016 has some progress. How long the whole process takes ?

gurpreet.gumber

Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
vnexpress said:
Did you apply to sponsor your parents before becoming a PR?
No, My brother did. He was already PR..

any idea?

Thanks,

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
My mom landed through U.S land border last Friday. Her ECAS status has now been updated with "Complete" status and the last line:

You entered Canada at the Coutts office on September 16, 2016 and became a Permanent Resident

Another chapter of my immigrant’s life has closed, just like previous chapters. I feel strange though. I somehow miss the feeling of checking up on the immigration application every day. I should have found something to apply for and play this wait game with IRCC again because I got addicted.

Leolaz27

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vnexpress said:
My mom landed through U.S land border last Friday. Her ECAS status has now been updated with "Complete" status and the last line:

You entered Canada at the Coutts office on September 16, 2016 and became a Permanent Resident

Another chapter of my immigrant’s life has closed, just like previous chapters. I feel strange though. I somehow miss the feeling of checking up on the immigration application every day. I should have found something to apply for and play this wait game with IRCC again because I got addicted.
lol. Nice to be able to put it all behind you! Congrats

salil

Star Member
Aug 5, 2008
Does anybody know email address for New Delhi visa office. My mother's file was transferred to New Delhi but I have not heard back from them. I did submitted the Web form but no luck.

Please let me know

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
salil said:
Does anybody know email address for New Delhi visa office. My mother's file was transferred to New Delhi but I have not heard back from them. I did submitted the Web form but no luck.

Please let me know
delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
Hi ZU,

Here is the status on MyCIC. My visa office is Manila and also I submitted all the docs they requested last June 10 and have not heard since.

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

ZU said:
Hi,

Here is the email address for London Visa Office: london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

I received an email for additional documents (which also included 2 photos) on Aug 24 from London Visa Office and the documents were delivered via mail on Aug 30. I haven't heard anything so far from London Visa Office. My current status:

Application/profile status: Open
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of medical results: Passed
Review of submitted documents:
Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: Not Started
Final decision: Not Started

Hope this helps.

Thanks
Z

Ibaadat

Jan 28, 2013
Toronto
gurpreet.gumber said:
Now it's been almost 2 years and in GCMS notes nothing has been changed.. is that normal?
Contact your MP. At the minimum, they can open an inquiry for you through an MP inquiry line and it might help.

gurpreet.gumber

Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Ibaadat said:
Contact your MP. At the minimum, they can open an inquiry for you through an MP inquiry line and it might help.
Thanks Ibaadat..

mysore

Jan 17, 2015
Hi, For those of you who got the visa from Ottawa, how long was the wait time after your submission of medical/PCC/Fees that you heard back from them to submit the passport for stamping?

Thanks,

punchshp

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
April 2016
AOR Received.
May 2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
12 Jul 2016
Med's Request
15 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
25 Aug 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
mysore said:
Hi, For those of you who got the visa from Ottawa, how long was the wait time after your submission of medical/PCC/Fees that you heard back from them to submit the passport for stamping?

Thanks,
If you check the spread sheet it is between 1-2.5 month.

ZU

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
CPA2CANADA said:
Hi ZU,

Here is the status on MyCIC. My visa office is Manila and also I submitted all the docs they requested last June 10 and have not heard since.
Thanks for sharing your status. Your case is one step ahead from mine as it shows the background check is in progress. Hopefully you should get the PPR request soon. All the best!!