N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Sponsor_2015 said:
Congrats! when your application received by CIC?
Thanks. It was received at 11:01 on Jan 5, 2015 (delivered by FedEx). You can view all in my google spreadsheet. Link is in my signature below.

Thanks kaiser72 and yeasin52 too for your wishes.

AndreyU

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Rossei said:
I think my available credit has just decreased by $550 around 5 pm today. Never been happier :D for losing $$$. It's a TD Visa and it will take some time to post the actual transaction. I said "I think" because I used this CC for my day-to-day expenses and my online record is always lagging.

Anyway, I'm sharing this info with you guys first even before my family knows about it. Wish everyone in this forum get their CC charged ASAP.
Congrats! So happy for you!

billinky

Star Member
Jul 18, 2008
Rossei said:
I think my available credit has just decreased by $550 around 5 pm today. Never been happier :D for losing $$$. It's a TD Visa and it will take some time to post the actual transaction. I said "I think" because I used this CC for my day-to-day expenses and my online record is always lagging.

Anyway, I'm sharing this info with you guys first even before my family knows about it. Wish everyone in this forum get their CC charged ASAP.
Congrats Rossei. ;D

wangshd

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Mine was delivered on Jan 05 by Fedex. I just called CIC and the lady told me that only information under my UCI is "Received on Jan 5." Don't know what it means. Any idea? maybe got returned very soon.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wangshd said:
Mine was delivered on Jan 05 by Fedex. I just called CIC and the lady told me that only information under my UCI is "Received on Jan 5." Don't know what it means. Any idea? maybe got returned very soon.
Did they advise if it was deemed complete?

wangshd

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
civic said:
Did they advise if it was deemed complete?
nothing else, they opened it, but not marked as complete or incomplete. I have not received the returned package, maybe it is on its way. :(

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wangshd said:
nothing else, they opened it, but not marked as complete or incomplete. I have not received the returned package, maybe it is on its way. :(
Have faith! I completely lost my faith on the day CIC announced they have received 5000 complete apps but the the progress in past couple weeks restored me back. Maybe tomorrow we will see CC charged. I called CIC and was advised it was received and was deemed complete so I guess it depends on how generous the agent is willing to leak the information to you.

karamba

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Rossei said:

Congrats! That's great news!!

Thanks for all your work with the spreadsheet. We should get you some beers :p

CatherineL

Aug 27, 2014
Rossei said:

Congratulations, Rossei! You deserve it. I think lots of people here will be very happy for you. Thank you for updating the Excel sheet that let's lots of us track the progress of this long and stressful CC charging process.

OP_POP

Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:

Congrats!!

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
karamba said:
Congrats! That's great news!!

Thanks for all your work with the spreadsheet. We should get you some beers :p
Haha. Well, I don't drink; however I won't mind some +1 (some perhaps did, thanks to them). But come on, more than 200 in the spreadsheet and only 7 karma for it. 8)

BTW, thanks to everyone who wished me.

FYI, here's what I got in my email alert yesterday from TD Visa (so, I didn't call them):

Transaction Details
Transaction Amount/Currency: 550.00 CAD
Merchant Name: CIC CPR - CIC RTC
Merchant Location: MISSISSAUGA, CA
Merchant Category: Government Services

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Rossei said:
Haha. Well, I don't drink; however I won't mind some +1 (some perhaps did, thanks to them). But come on, more than 200 in the spreadsheet and only 7 karma for it. 8)

FYI, here's what I got in my email alert yesterday from TD Visa (so, I didn't call them):

Transaction Details
Very happy and pleased for you. Reading this at breakfast and it feels great to know you made the target.
God bless you all and good luck for the next stage everyone.

Leolaz27

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:

Transaction Details
That's FANTASTIC! So glad you made it. :D