+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Parents in 2015

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seniors...anyone....if you have any idea what is ur 4xxx or 2xxx number and ur CC charged, please let me know...

pls give ur first two digits of 4xxx or 2xxx number with CC charged date so that we can speculate on the speed with which applications are being charged.

ss85

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
ak_indi said:
No, my CC has not yet been charged, i was just speculating with a satire on my poor situation imagining what would happen when it will be charged....
Did CIC people give you any app no? I was just told they have received it. No note .

Ibaadat

Jan 28, 2013
Toronto
ss85 said:
Did you give your UCI number? Thats how they track the application.
No, there was no UCI # i put on application. But i tried to give them my ID # (PR card #) and in one call they said they have no info. In other calls, they didnt even try to check.

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ss85 said:
Did CIC people give you any app no? I was just told they have received it. No note .
only first time when i called ...they said its 45xx...now they decline to even check.

email2kale

Feb 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Feb-2009
Nomination.....
03-Dec-2009
AOR Received.
14-Jun-2010
Med's Request
14-Jun-2010
Med's Done....
17-Jun-2010
Passport Req..
22-Jul-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2010
LANDED..........
05-Dec-2010
Hi - Did the Credit Card processing date move to 05-Jan?

rhonaleen17

Star Member
Apr 1, 2010
Ontario
I called twice today and they said same thing they can't give any information.. So I guess I will believe in the call centre than the posts here that they called the CIC blah blah blah and agents gave their infos.. I understand the protocols they can't give infos because they're only call centre. :p

shampy2009

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
ak_indi said:
I have not seen my CC account as many times in the past 7 years as i have seen in past 7 days. Now its so into my second nature that once (hopefully) my CC is charged, i would miss looking into my CC account... ;). But i do want it to happen sooner than later. And for all of us.
I m in Jan 02 Fedex 11:33 class...
Yep I am on same boat right now.. My wife's application got accepted while I am waiting for my turn. I am surprised both applications were delivered same time to same person. I believe they were just given randomly to different officers to evaluate it. Still have a hope otherwise looking forward for next year.

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhonaleen17 said:
I called twice today and they said same thing they can't give any information.. So I guess I will believe in the call centre than the posts here that they called the CIC blah blah blah and agents gave their infos.. I understand the protocols they can't give infos because they're only call centre. :p
When was ur app received ?

AnastasiaU

Dec 27, 2014
Rossei, I am a different user to Anastasia P - the line you had for me on the sheet is correct. As an update, I can finally see the charge on my credit card transaction history - it was taken out on Jan 19th and i was part of the Jan 2nd 8.45am Purolator batch (scheduled delivery 9am).

I'm still hoping for all the Jan 5th people to get charged.

kevinsouza

Star Member
Jan 31, 2012
screech339 said:
If your partner's cc got charged and assuming yours was in front of your partners or behind, it can be a safe assumption that yours got accepted as well. Like I said "a safe assumption". I can only assume this until you get confirmation from bank that it actually got deposited in CiC's account.
Was there a sheet maintained last year? Wouldn't mind seeing when cert. cheque payments were processed

sabujit1

Sep 19, 2014
My credit card was got charged yesterday. I have a question to forum. Does this charge is credit card mean my application will be approved? Does anyone know will we get any email or letter confirmation about the application ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
sabujit1 said:
My credit card was got charged yesterday. I have a question to forum. Does this charge is credit card mean my application will be approved? Does anyone know will we get any email or letter confirmation about the application ?
No - it doesn't mean your application will be approved. It's still way way way too early for that. If your credit card is charged, it means that your application has been accepted as part of the 5,000 cap for further processing.