Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
I hope the spreadsheet is serving its purpose. I've locked the main database "Timeline" only to view for everyone and so you cannot edit any entry. Therefore, I've added a new tab called "New Entry" for new users to enter their info and old users to update. I will add the info to the main "Timeline" at my earliest convenience. Once it's done, the info from "New Entry" tab will be deleted.

Congrats to all whose CC got charged by CIC. It doesn't seem like I will make it to top 5000 :(.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
nonos said:
Can you help me to add my info in the spreadsheet because i cannot access it for some reason..

delivered via Purolator 8:45 am Jan.2nd.

My understanding that its one person only from our forum got charges at the same time 8:45am on Jan. 2nd, am I correct?
Yours been added from the very beginning.

nonos

Jan 9, 2015
GideonSword said:
Can I still send my documents for 2015 since my Cprints just came? Or it's too late?
never too late, you can still send them because many applications will be returned and you may replace any..

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
I hope the spreadsheet is serving its purpose. I've locked the main database "Timeline" only to view for everyone and so you cannot edit any entry. Therefore, I've added a new tab called "New Entry" for new users to enter their info and old users to update. I will add the info to the main "Timeline" at my earliest convenience. Once it's done, the info from "New Entry" tab will be deleted.

Congrats to all whose CC got charged by CIC. It doesn't seem like I will make it to top 5000 :(.
Why not? Are you saying the first day of receipt did capture 5000 completed applications? I am 11am Jan 5, same batch with you. Please don't lose hope. your hope is my hope :(

Leolaz27

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:

Rossei...I hope that is not true, like CIVIC said...your hope is our hope! :-[
Thanks for creating the spreadsheet...it's a fantastic idea!
Leo :D

nonos

Jan 9, 2015
Rossei said:

Upon talking with the CIC representatives they advised that last year reached 5,000 by begining of February. So dont lose hope you are in the first days!! and dont forget that many applications will be returned for being incomplete or any other reason.. wish all of you the best :)

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
civic said:
Why not? Are you saying the first day of receipt did capture 5000 completed applications? I am 11am Jan 5, same batch with you. Please don't lose hope. your hope is my hope :(
Remember we were planning to send the application on Dec 31. I believed that the 5000 cap will reach lot quicker this year. And it seems true to me.

I contacted both Purolator and FedEx earlier to make sure that it will reach Mississauga on Jan 2. I even met the pick-up driver of Purolator on Dec 30. He said he would pick-up after 3 pm on Dec 31. So, I went there at 2:25 pm on Dec 31 and he was long gone. I checked the FedEx drop-box at the same store (Staples) and it was saying that the driver did not pick up yet. So, I quickly jumped on to a computer and filled FedEx label online. I dropped my application before 3 pm hoping it would be picked up on same day. I went there twice afterwards to check; but the driver never showed up or picked up long before 2:20 pm. It was just lying there till FedEx picked up on Jan 2 and shipped on Jan 5 to CPC-Mississauga. That's my story!

I still have some hope. :)

AnastasiaU

Dec 27, 2014
xenon said:
Only a fedex package delivered on Jan 2 at 845am has been charged. None of the purolator applications have been charged yet.
Yes it looks like the Purolator packages haven't been touched yet. Have any of you with the supposed delivery of Purolator on Jan 2nd 8.45 spoken to Purolator to find out what the actual time of delivery was? Maybe we'll get some more insights into what the real time-date stamp was......

I know that when i rang at around 12pm on Jan 2nd, they told me that they had received a message from the driver to say that he was in line but at that point had no further update from him and could only assume he was in line still. Then at around 12.30pm, i got the notification to say the package was delivered at 8.45am which seems a bit odd.

Don't lose hope Rossei! Surely packages delivered on the first two days should make it into the cap.......if they are all correct.......

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
Remember we were planning to send the application on Dec 31. I believed that the 5000 cap will reach lot quicker this year. And it seems true to me.

I contacted both Purolator and FedEx earlier to make sure that it will reach Mississauga on Jan 2. I even met the pick-up driver of Purolator on Dec 30. He said he would pick-up after 3 pm on Dec 31. So, I went there at 2:25 pm on Dec 31 and he was long gone. I checked the FedEx drop-box at the same store (Staples) and it was saying that the driver did not pick up yet. So, I quickly jumped on to a computer and filled FedEx label online. I dropped my application before 3 pm hoping it would be picked up on same day. I went there twice afterwards to check; but the driver never showed up or picked up long before 2:20 pm. It was just lying there till FedEx picked up on Jan 2 and shipped on Jan 5 to CPC-Mississauga. That's my story!

I still have some hope. :)
Cic still seems dealing with 8-10 am morning 2nd Jan cases. Last year they have move to next delivery day i.e. 3rd Jan 2014 on 15th Jan2014 as far as CC charging is concern. I doubt by next two days they will charge 5th Jan applicant. It seems like 2 hour slot cutoff processing. 10am-12 noon should be the next slot to be started soon by CIC for charging.

nush78l

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
There is a 2-5 business day delay for credit card transactions to show so dont worry yet. You can try calling your CC company to check if the CIC transaction was put through ("Authorized" stage).

Thats what i did, as it wasnt showing any of my Jan 9th transactions via phone or online, so i called my CC company to check. They confirmed that there was a CIC transaction authorized on Jan 9th and that it will show on my transactions list in 2-5 business days. I still want to see that darn transaction online for myself!!!

My application was received by CIC on Jan 2nd at 8:36 AM and my CC was charged on Jan 9th.

Good luck everybody!!!

kevinsouza

Star Member
Jan 31, 2012
AnastasiaU said:
Yes it looks like the Purolator packages haven't been touched yet. Have any of you with the supposed delivery of Purolator on Jan 2nd 8.45 spoken to Purolator to find out what the actual time of delivery was? Maybe we'll get some more insights into what the real time-date stamp was......

I know that when i rang at around 12pm on Jan 2nd, they told me that they had received a message from the driver to say that he was in line but at that point had no further update from him and could only assume he was in line still. Then at around 12.30pm, i got the notification to say the package was delivered at 8.45am which seems a bit odd.

Don't lose hope Rossei! Surely packages delivered on the first two days should make it into the cap.......if they are all correct.......
My experience was the same. At 11.30am he was in line and at around 12.30pm notification indicating that package had been dropped at 8.45am