Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
bakas23 said:
My husband has just got this email from the embassy and here's the translation in english : does it mean he's not going to pass the interview or he's going to?
and thank you for help

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear

We are ready to issue an immigrant visa to you and those accompanying you and your Confirmation of Permanent Residence.

You are invited (e) to come to the visa provided with this letter and the passport of each person who has a visa. You will absolutely show you, in person, at 31 rue Hamza, Rabat - Agdal on 02-04-2013 At 8:00 We remind you that only the principal applicant must present (s) passport (s). A briefing on Canada will be presented including watching a video about life in Canada for a period of 50 minutes. At the end of the session, you will receive your / your visa (s).

Except in cases of force majeure justified, we will close your file if you do not at this appointment.

It belongs to you, before your departure, inform us if items have recently changed about you, such as marriage, divorce, separation, death, birth of a child. If, for example, you are married, you must declare the marriage so that we can review your application again. Otherwise, you'll never sponsor your spouse.

Immigrant visas are printed before the date of meeting. It is imperative that each member of the family has their own passport. So, if you or your dependents have a new passport without informing us or if there is a change in your family situation, we can not give you the immigrant visas and we need you to re-convene a later date. Additional service charge will be imposed also for re-printing visas.

Please accept, Madam, Sir, the assurances of our highest consideration.

Visa Services
This means an interview is not needed and they will put the pr visa into the passport on the day specified in the letter. Congratulations

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
To: Tink23

I read the letter and it means your husband does not need interview. All of you are blessed not to have an interview. They will stamp the visa to his passport and he will come to Canada soon. Both of you will be together soon!!Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for both of you.

nabilb

Mar 15, 2013
Visa Office......
rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-sep-2012
AOR Received.
25-oct-2012
Interview........
3-april-2013 canceled
VISA ISSUED...
STILL WAITING
bakas23 said:
My husband has just got this email from the embassy and here's the translation in english : does it mean he's not going to pass the interview or he's going to?
and thank you for help

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear

We are ready to issue an immigrant visa to you and those accompanying you and your Confirmation of Permanent Residence.

You are invited (e) to come to the visa provided with this letter and the passport of each person who has a visa. You will absolutely show you, in person, at 31 rue Hamza, Rabat - Agdal on 02-04-2013 At 8:00 We remind you that only the principal applicant must present (s) passport (s). A briefing on Canada will be presented including watching a video about life in Canada for a period of 50 minutes. At the end of the session, you will receive your / your visa (s).

Except in cases of force majeure justified, we will close your file if you do not at this appointment.

It belongs to you, before your departure, inform us if items have recently changed about you, such as marriage, divorce, separation, death, birth of a child. If, for example, you are married, you must declare the marriage so that we can review your application again. Otherwise, you'll never sponsor your spouse.

Immigrant visas are printed before the date of meeting. It is imperative that each member of the family has their own passport. So, if you or your dependents have a new passport without informing us or if there is a change in your family situation, we can not give you the immigrant visas and we need you to re-convene a later date. Additional service charge will be imposed also for re-printing visas.

Please accept, Madam, Sir, the assurances of our highest consideration.

Visa Services

i recieved same email from them and when i told them am already in canada is there a way you can email it or i send the passport they told me no and they canceled my appointment to issue the PR and they told me they will contact me as soon as they finalize my file ,, :((((( am waiting now almost 3 weeks and no answer from them
not in purpose to make u worried ,, just tell your husband to go right away and pick his pr and dont do my mistake

congratulations

rayan oulad hammadi

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
tetouan
Category........
Visa Office......
rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nabilb said:
i recieved same email from them and when i told them am already in canada is there a way you can email it or i send the passport they told me no and they canceled my appointment to issue the PR and they told me they will contact me as soon as they finalize my file ,, :((((( am waiting now almost 3 weeks and no answer from them
not in purpose to make u worried ,, just tell your husband to go right away and pick his pr and dont do my mistake

congratulations
hi all, i paid all fees online i printe the reciept and i sent all document they need for my applicatipn unculding the medical for my wife on march 18. On 22 april they racieve my application and sent me an email saying they recieve my application but on 16 apr they sent me another email saying i miss the payment but im sure i already sent the copy of payment reciept what ihave to do now please

vjamal

Star Member
May 17, 2010
montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow i havent been in the forum for so long, since my husband landed in August 2012 and now its April 2013..Time passes so fast and you dont even notice it but when i was going through immigration days were like months...

HABIBTI: Mabrouk, CONGRATS wow im so sorry i hasnt on the forum when ur husband got his visa in January long time waiting for you. I hope all is well and everything is going well with u and ur husband and ur son. You have ur family united now, wishing you all yhe happiness and love in the world.

Whoever is going through immigration the only advuce i can say which i know we all hate " Patience "

mrsaskatoon

Apr 27, 2013
Hi, I am a Canadian born Moroccan that is sponsoring my Moroccan wife and her 5 year old daughter (my step-daughter to join me here in Canada) I received an email stating that I needed to pay for right of permanent Residence Fee for my sponsored wife in Morocco, I don't remember having to pay this or being told to pay this at the time I completed the application and spoke to the immigration representative on on the phone, does this mean that a decision has been made on her application and are now just waiting for this payment before notifying us of the good news, or does this mean our application was incomplete and it will take months longer to review and make a decision?

We find that the payment of charges for the right of permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) has not yet been made by your sponsor.
Your sponsor in Canada must pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) to Citizenship and Immigration Canada's Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Mississauga, Ontario.
The CPC will advise our office directly once the fee has been paid.
Do not submit the RPRF payment, or proof of payment, to this office.
Payment can be made as follows:

1) Make online payment of the RPRF to the CPC in Mississauga at
2) Submit proof of payment to CPC-M online at
or by mail to the following address :
CPC-Mississauga
C.P. 6100, poste A
Mississauga (Ontario)
L5A 4H4

Please include the Sponsor's name, date of birth, and UCI Number or Application Number in all correspondence. You will not receive a reply to questions or enquiries about other topics.
The RPRF is refundable if you choose not to use your visa. The fee is refunded without interest.

Yours truly,
Immigration Section

What does this all mean??

On the CIC website is states that my application to sponsor my wife was received on July 31, 2012, I was approved to sponsor my wife in November 2012, and the application was then sent to Rabat, Morocco. My wife and step-daughter are from Morocco. My wife was contacted in mid-November and told that she required her medical, her and he daughter went to an approved medical doctor and completed their medical and the reports were couriered to the immigration section of the Canadian embassy in Rabat, Morocco.

On Dec. 27 I received and email that my wife's application in Rabat is now being processed, I have been checking CIC website weekly and it only shows that the application has been in process since Dec. 27, 2012. It is now April 27, 4 months of processing, does this mean that a decision has been made and the only missing piece is the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, or did they just truly begin reviewing her application and noticed that the Right of Permanent Residence Fee has not been payed and must be paid before they can truly begin processing the application in Rabat, Morocco???

Peace

FatimZahra

Jan 17, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
12.02.11 / Re-do Meds: 03.02.12 / Received: 15.03.12
Interview........
19.01.12 & 07.02.12
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Told he was approved for Visa 15.03.12/ issued 18.04.12
LANDED..........
16.08.12 !!
Hi Mrsaskatoon,

No, it does not mean that they have made a decision. You have to pay the fees no matter what. For us we chose to pay them when we sent in the application.

The processing time once Rabat has received the application is 8 months. Here is the link to show the processing times.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp

It's a long process and all I can say is....yes, for those who have or are still going through it, I'm going to say those words that everyone is tired of...be patient.

I hope this info has helped.

In Sha Allah that everything goes quickly and that you are united soon.

Blessings

mrsaskatoon

Apr 27, 2013
I understand that everyone has to pay this fee, and I understand the importance of being patient. The reason I made that post is simply to hear from others with similar experiences, I was just wondering why they would not ask for the fee to be paid once they started processing my wife's application, and why wait 4 months before asking unless A) they actually just began processing the application, or B) a decision has been made and all that is left is the fee. If anyone has any insight into this matter I would truly appreciate respectful feedback.

Peace,

FatimZahra

Jan 17, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
19.01.12 & 07.02.12
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
16.08.12 !!
mrsaskatoon said:
I understand that everyone has to pay this fee, and I understand the importance of being patient. The reason I made that post is simply to hear from others with similar experiences, I was just wondering why they would not ask for the fee to be paid once they started processing my wife's application, and why wait 4 months before asking unless A) they actually just began processing the application, or B) a decision has been made and all that is left is the fee. If anyone has any insight into this matter I would truly appreciate respectful feedback.

Peace,
I hope someone has some insight for you. :)

vjamal

Star Member
May 17, 2010
montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr.sakatoon:

i also paid the fees when i sent the application right awa but i think that its not decision made yet but the want their money to continue processing ur file. insha allah everything works out! but also u are not a mixed couple so usually from processing from rabat it takes about 7-9 months maybe for you 6months ... so its much better if the fees are paid.

abdelilah1el

May 22, 2012
HELP PLEASE

Hello;

My name is Abdel from Morocco, my wife is workng inside Canada and precisely in Toronto under Live in care giver and she already applied for permanent residency.
The application is submitted on July 2011.
The CIC started processing on August 11 th 2011.

Any idea about the time left for for being approved the permanent residency???

We got married inside Canada(civil marriage according the canadian law in Canada) because I went therr as visitor with visa to see her and we got married there then; we were tild it is better to wait for the PR from outside Canada hecause it is fast somehow.So do you have any idea as I heared it take 24 months at most for being approved the immigrant visa to me as her husband from outside Canada and she will get her PR from inside.

How long dpes it take at most?????

Thank you

FatimZahra

Jan 17, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
19.01.12 & 07.02.12
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
16.08.12 !!
abdelilah1el said:
HELP PLEASE
Hello;

My name is Abdel from Morocco, my wife is workng inside Canada and precisely in Toronto under Live in care giver and she already applied for permanent residency.

We got married inside Canada(civil marriage according the canadian law in Canada) because I went therr as visitor with visa to see her and we got married there then; we were tild it is better to wait for the PR from outside Canada hecause it is fast somehow.So do you have any idea as I heared it take 24 months at most for being approved the immigrant visa to me as her husband from outside Canada and she will get her PR from inside.

Thank you
Has your wife called Immigration Canada to find out more info?

FatimZahra

Jan 17, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
19.01.12 & 07.02.12
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
16.08.12 !!
This is for those who already have their PR card.

Do we have to contact Immigration Canada with a change of address if we've already received our PR card? When the card was received we were still living at the address provided during the process, but we moved about 1 month ago.

vjamal

Star Member
May 17, 2010
montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,

Fatimzhara: i dont think you need to let them know now cause immigration is over, until he gets the canadian citizenship but i would immigration canada just to ask i guess.

Mr.Saskatoon: the payment is like 450 plus 560 or something close to 1150$, theres people that cannot pay right away so they pay in 2parts or all in one shot. my aquaintance had paid her 2nd half a week before her husband's visa was issued but that it doesnt mean that a decision was made at all. It simply means they require this payment for you immigration application thats all. like i said it takes about 7-9month from the time of processing from rabat do you said december, you should be getting news soon probably in july.

abdel: i think its the normal time of processing 7-9mths for rabat from the time rabat starts processing your application.

good luck ....have a lot of patience!!!!!!!!!!!!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
abdelilah1el said:
HELP PLEASE

Hello;

Thank you
The processing time is currently 38 months:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-ec.asp