Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-07
AOR Received.
08-06-07
Interview........
06-12-07/09-24-08/09-27-11
Habibti said:
Yes, of course! It makes sense! I withdraw what I said. I am not normal these days... I jump for every little thing lol

As for the refusal letter... I posted already here a few times about it: marriage non genuine.
Hi Habibti, after posted I remembered that it wasn't that you hadn't received the letter, it was that the letter was incredibly vague and gave no concrete answer as to WHY they believe it to be a MOC. Hopefully your CAIPS notes will be able to address this so you can prepare for the appeal.

Good luck!

Lynn

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Native said:
salamu alaikum,
i have been here in canada for a year and a half now, and i about 3 weeks ago i lost my wallet, my permanent resident card was in there, i was planning to go visit in morocco end of this month, when i called to get another one they told me it's gonna take 5 mont can hs, knowing that i'm working and i got lay off end of this month it was a perfect time for me to go visit but with what happened and if it really gonna take 5 months then i can't go anymore...i also found in cic.gc.ca that there is an emergency case, they speed it up if i send them a copy of my plane ticket, but it didn't say how fast they gonna do that...so i was wondering if anybody give me some informations, answers i would appreciate it.
thank you and salamu alaikum
Do you still have your confirmation of permanent residence? You can probably apply for a travel document in the embassy in Rabat. Contact them via email to find out.

hayati

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
15,10,2010..re-do meds 20,10,2011
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
;D the time is approching fast,,wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christams... and hope 2012 will bring our loved ones home :)

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
Just received the notes! It is full of lies! How can a visa officer lie so much like this! It is not ONE lie! It is many! It is horrible what she said. I am crushed... totally crushed! There is no way we can win against a set of lies! How can we accuse Immigration Canada of lying!!! Tomorrow is my first wedding anniversary and I am in complete despair!

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Merry X-mas, hayati. Habibti, I'm really sad to hear that the notes seem to have a lot of unflattering things to say about your relationship. I don't know if you want to share the specifics here or maybe leave that for your lawyer, but it's not insurmountable. CIC likes to say that "on the balance of probability," they are "not satisfied" that your relationship is genuine. Well, that pretty much means they made a judgment call, and your job is to prove that they misjudged. Best of luck and try not to let it get you down. Your husband is in Morocco instead of these other countries like Syria, for example. I would be a mess if my husband was in harm's way like is the case with some of these people whose files are at Damascus. I'm just so proud that Moroccans don't treat their citizens like that. Anyway, best wishes to you for peace and joy this season.

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
ddobro2 said:
Merry X-mas, hayati. Habibti, I'm really sad to hear that the notes seem to have a lot of unflattering things to say about your relationship. I don't know if you want to share the specifics here or maybe leave that for your lawyer, but it's not insurmountable. CIC likes to say that "on the balance of probability," they are "not satisfied" that your relationship is genuine. Well, that pretty much means they made a judgment call, and your job is to prove that they misjudged. Best of luck and try not to let it get you down. Your husband is in Morocco instead of these other countries like Syria, for example. I would be a mess if my husband was in harm's way like is the case with some of these people whose files are at Damascus. I'm just so proud that Moroccans don't treat their citizens like that. Anyway, best wishes to you for peace and joy this season.
Thank you ddobro for your concerns. I will share with you what the VO wrote. My motivation is NOT about being an exhibitionnist lol I do it because I have the firm conviction it might help someone some day. I called my husband RIGHT AFTER the interview on September 12, so I know what were the questions and what were his answers. The notes taken by the VO do NOT match with his answers and I am at a loss!

She asked him why I became Bahai and when was that. He said he did not know. This I believe is true as I don't recall talking to him about this.

He asked her why he loves me. He said because I am understanding, sweet and I don't smoke!!! LOL How ridiculous is that! What he said was that his religion and my religion have similarities, that is no alcohol no smoking. The VO mixed everything up!

The VO asked him to give her examples of situations in which his wife has demonstrated that she is understanding and he said NO. ????

She asked him if there are other reasons why he loves his wife. He said we like the same things. So she asked him what and he said "euhhhhhh". ???

She asked her question again but in different ways and he did not respond. ??? That is not true! He said he gave her answers!

She asked him what are his wife's flaws. He said none. She does not believe that as nobody is perfect.

She asked him something about age difference. He said he does not see or feel any differences between us. She told him how surprising is that since we are at different periods of our life and we don't have the same life experiences. She said my husband did not reply.

My husband told her he loves me and that everybody thinks he is using me to immigrate to Canada, but it is not the case he said. My husband told the VO he loves my spirit, that we share a spiritual bond together and he feels he is in Paradise with me.

The VO asked him questions about me, my work, my leisure activities, my interests, my likes, my dislikes, my friends, my son, why not have a big wedding party in the traditions of Moroccans to have a big party. He did not answer. IT IS NOT TRUE!!! He answered them all! I remember his answers!

The VO asked him questions about his future plans with his wife and he said they do not speak of it, but would really like to have children, it is important to him. The VO pointed out that this could be very difficult for us because of the advanced age of guarantor. THAT IS NOT TRUE!!!! Many times we speak of our future plans, we just did that in 3 years! He told her he wanted to work hard to help me pay off my debts and build a little house 2 floors on the land I purchased a couple of years ago! How can she lie like this! As for the children it is not true! He told her he never wanted to have any and he added that even if he was with a woman his age and having children with her, he would have another sort of challenges with this woman. He chose to be with me and have this challenge with me (not to have children) but at least he knows he is happy with me. He could be with another woman and have children but not have this happiness with her like he has with me. The VO asked him if we talked about this issue (children) and he said no. That is NOT true. We talked about this issue several times!!! How can she lie like this!

Here are the end of the notes:
Req provides a contact proofs and photos given that the applicant and the respondents do not share the same culture, do not share the same religion and have different life experiences, given the fact that applicant and respondents have a difference age is significantly incompatible with the customs and traditions of Morocco, given the fact that the applicant has a precarious socio-professional situation in Morocco, has no job and stable income, and immigration to Canada he would improve its financial situation and professional interview seems necessary to evaluate the good faith of the relationship.

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
Today is our first wedding anniversary and I am still upset about all the inventions and lies of the VO. She asked him why we did not do a big wedding ceremony. He explained to her that we did not know IF and WHEN we would get married because of the heavy long administrative procedures (there were some days the court were on strike), so we could not tell everyone a date in advance. Also he told her it was our desire to have something small and simple. She wrote in her report he did not answer that question. Today I still wonder WHY did she lie like this! My mother has a very good argument in favor of my husband. If he was using me to get his visa, he would not have refused to answer the questions or give evasive answers. Or, he would not have said it was his biggest wish to have children knowing I cannot have any! How ridiculous is that? lol If he really said that like the VO pretends it would be like shooting himself in the foot, wouldn't it?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Habibti said:
Today is our first wedding anniversary and I am still upset about all the inventions and lies of the VO. She asked him why we did not do a big wedding ceremony. He explained to her that we did not know IF and WHEN we would get married because of the heavy long administrative procedures (there were some days the court were on strike), so we could not tell everyone a date in advance. Also he told her it was our desire to have something small and simple. She wrote in her report he did not answer that question. Today I still wonder WHY did she lie like this! My mother has a very good argument in favor of my husband. If he was using me to get his visa, he would not have refused to answer the questions or give evasive answers. Or, he would not have said it was his biggest wish to have children knowing I cannot have any! How ridiculous is that? lol If he really said that like the VO pretends it would be like shooting himself in the foot, wouldn't it?
I wonder if you are allowed to bring a consultant or lawyer to these interviews? If you were, I am sure they would be more meticulous about what they write down. I don't think the VO is necessarily lying but she obviously already decided what he was going to say and so she didn't really bother listen to what he really said but wrote down whatever she expected him to have said.

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
Leon said:
I wonder if you are allowed to bring a consultant or lawyer to these interviews? If you were, I am sure they would be more meticulous about what they write down. I don't think the VO is necessarily lying but she obviously already decided what he was going to say and so she didn't really bother listen to what he really said but wrote down whatever she expected him to have said.
My mother and I don't understand how the way the interviews are conducted. We believe there should be a fairest way. For example, recording an interview or have a 3rd party (an objective one) to take notes. So, if the VO did lots of assuming and she wrote down whatever she expected him to have said, how can we approach the judge and make ourselves understood and believed? How can we prove our case? I found a very clever, logical and sensible immigration consultant (working under the supervision of a lawyer) who is going to take care of our case. My husband and I are going to talk with her on Skype this coming Tuesday, so I don't know yet her arguments or points. My mother asked me if there was some sort of coalition we could join and have the government hear us. My husband is not the only one who got lied to. I read on this forum that we are not the only ones we were lied to by a VO...

vjamal

Star Member
May 17, 2010
montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi habibti,

Well all i got to say seeing as how i just passed the ADR...basically they asked me the questions that they werent satisfied with my husband during his 2hrinterview in Rabat when he got refused.....
And even my husband and i compared the questions and answers and im telling you they were the same but they refused but i won the ADR.....We have a feeling they just refuse some people to see if u r going to give up even if u have to wait another year ......

Either way all the quaetions they think he didnt asnwer correctly to them they r going to ask u...religion, age diff.....how can u fall in love on the internet....how do u know he just doesnt want his visa .......questions about his family.....your plans ounce heres here ......stuff like this .......

look i wish everyone happy holidays and that in 2012 hopefully everyone gets reunited with their loved ones and good luck to all ...

Lots of patience and determination and somebody hopefully soon we shall see the light in this tunnel of immigration.....

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
vjamal said:
Hi habibti,

Well all i got to say seeing as how i just passed the ADR...basically they asked me the questions that they werent satisfied with my husband during his 2hrinterview in Rabat when he got refused.....
And even my husband and i compared the questions and answers and im telling you they were the same but they refused but i won the ADR.....We have a feeling they just refuse some people to see if u r going to give up even if u have to wait another year ......

Either way all the quaetions they think he didnt asnwer correctly to them they r going to ask u...religion, age diff.....how can u fall in love on the internet....how do u know he just doesnt want his visa .......questions about his family.....your plans ounce heres here ......stuff like this .......

look i wish everyone happy holidays and that in 2012 hopefully everyone gets reunited with their loved ones and good luck to all ...

Lots of patience and determination and somebody hopefully soon we shall see the light in this tunnel of immigration.....
Thank you vjamal! Sorry, but I am a bit lost. You say your husband had 2 interviews? And I don't understand this: "And even my husband and i compared the questions and answers and im telling you they were the same but they refused".
My husband and I have the same feeling about this: "they just refuse some people to see if u r going to give up even if u have to wait another year". That is plain cruel on their part!
May 2012 bring some light for you, for me and the others here!

vjamal

Star Member
May 17, 2010
montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No his 2hours interview .......he was there with the lady no water for over 2hours.......then i passed the ADR.....and now its just the wait and i dont even know how long its going to be .....i wish everyone all the best for 2012......may it be better then 2011!!!!!

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
My husband and I had a very good meeting on Skype for 2 hours with our Immigration Consultant. You know what we discovered? The notes were written SIX WEEKS AFTER THE INTERVIEW! What happened? That is why the notes are full of lies and inventions! It is totally the OPPOSITE of what my husband said or not said! Did the VO delete our notes by mistake? Did she lose them in some way and 6 weeks later decided to write another set of notes? During ALL THAT TIME, she met and talked with other people and she dealt with many applications. Somehow she mixed my husband with someone else!!! According to our IC, she should have contacted my husband and asked him to come for a second interview. This is quite bizarre!

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh wow, it just keeps getting "better". If it's true that she didn't just transcribe notes from the day of but she actually only developed them a month and a half later..... I honestly think this is some dumb bimbo who doesn't take her job or moral obligations as a servant of the Canadian tax-paying citizen and general ethical requirement of treating people fairly with any degree of seriousness whatsoever. And so, you really have a strong case with regard to procedural fairness. I just want to clarify, what's the basis for when you say that she mixed your husband up with a different interviewee?
Habibti said:
My husband and I had a very good meeting on Skype for 2 hours with our Immigration Consultant. You know what we discovered? The notes were written SIX WEEKS AFTER THE INTERVIEW! What happened? That is why the notes are full of lies and inventions! It is totally the OPPOSITE of what my husband said or not said! Did the VO delete our notes by mistake? Did she lose them in some way and 6 weeks later decided to write another set of notes? During ALL THAT TIME, she met and talked with other people and she dealt with many applications. Somehow she mixed my husband with someone else!!! According to our IC, she should have contacted my husband and asked him to come for a second interview. This is quite bizarre!

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
ddobro2 said:
Oh wow, it just keeps getting "better". If it's true that she didn't just transcribe notes from the day of but she actually only developed them a month and a half later..... I honestly think this is some dumb bimbo who doesn't take her job or moral obligations as a servant of the Canadian tax-paying citizen and general ethical requirement of treating people fairly with any degree of seriousness whatsoever. And so, you really have a strong case with regard to procedural fairness. I just want to clarify, what's the basis for when you say that she mixed your husband up with a different interviewee?
For example, she wrote in her notes that the biggest wish of my husband is to have children. He never said that! He knows I cannot have children anymore and he never wanted to have any before he met me. So, my guess is that someone else she interviewed in the course of these 6 weeks said that and she thought my husband said that! In her notes, she wrote the questions she asked my husband and for most of them, she wrote: "He never answered". That is not true! He talked a lot and he answered every single question! If you go for a job interview, would you say things that can prevent you from having the job? My husband would have never said such a thing (about the children). It would be like shooting himself in the foot!