+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPONSOR UNDERTAKING

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
No. If her name is Maria Cruz when single and she got married to Pedro Vargas, write her name in the form as Maria Cruz-Vargas.

bdo32 said:
what is meadane surname it means her middle name when she is single?

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
form APPLICATION FOR SELECTION CERTIFICATE

SECTION 2 IDENTIFICATION OF THE PRINCIPAL SPONSORED PERSON’S FAMILY MEMBERS
A. Members of the principal sponsored person’s family who are accompanying that person to Québec? what is this about...

B. Members of the principal sponsored person’s family who are not accompanying that person to Québec what is this about? ..

signed of city and country is about me?

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
orm APPLICATION FOR SELECTION CERTIFICATEin quebec......

SECTION 2 IDENTIFICATION OF THE PRINCIPAL SPONSORED PERSON'S FAMILY MEMBERS
A. Members of the principal sponsored person's family who are accompanying that person to Québec? what is this about...

B. Members of the principal sponsored person's family who are not accompanying that person to Québec what is this about? ..

signed of city and country is about me?

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please help me.. about certefication selection quebec

section b. about family detailes what this about in list i put my sister, brother, mother, father.. i have no children..

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good day

how many i need photos for application . i read in check list guide need 9 photos what this 9 phtos it mean 9 id picture i ned send my sponsor for apply visa?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Yup. Bring the photo specifications with you when you go have your picture taken

bdo32 said:
good day

how many i need photos for application . i read in check list guide need 9 photos what this 9 phtos it mean 9 id picture i ned send my sponsor for apply visa?

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good day,

i send already my paper in canada we applying visa on monday, but i found out the 9 phtosi send forspecefecation B need at the back my picture need signature? or no need?

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good day

my husband is canadian cetezen, on undertaking question number 10

are you permanent residence what is the answer my husband here yes or no. he is candian cetezen born montreal.. you think he is not permanent residence?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your husband is Canadian citizen, put a "tick" in the box beside the "Yes" on the question: Canadian citizen? and enter the date. Write n/a in the next boxes on the question: Permenant resident? Put a tick in the box beside the "No" on the last question of number 10.

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you mean i put no on the question are you permanent residence? about the date of canadian cetezen he is cetezen already when he born at montreal so what i put the date

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
undertaking form my husband form about gray color on the form cant enter when they type n/a can we put n/n the gray list line example section c undertaking have question id numberif we type n/a cant type what we do

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
okay we need to pay processing fee applicants and sponsor and permanent residence? 490$?

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good day
about in medical appointment is before process permanent residence canada or after.... because we see on document checkist number 27 need proff medical sign by the dr