+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPONSOR UNDERTAKING

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GOOD DAY...

I WANT TO ASK ABOUT THIS FORM QUESTION A. WHAT MEANS ID NUMBER?

C. PERSONS BEING SPONSORED IM THE SPONSORED

WHAT IS THIS ID NUMBER?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
It says: FOR OFFICE USE ONLY so leave it blank, that's not for you to fill up.

Person being sponsored: If your spouse is sponsoring you then write your information on the pertinent parts of the form.

You have other questions:

Family member details: if you have son/s and/or daughter/s then enter their information on the spaces provided otherwise leave them blank. Your spouse is sponsoring you so you do not enter his info on the family details.

bdo32 said:
GOOD DAY...

I WANT TO ASK ABOUT THIS FORM QUESTION A. WHAT MEANS ID NUMBER?

C. PERSONS BEING SPONSORED IM THE SPONSORED

WHAT IS THIS ID NUMBER?

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
okay thank you very much,

what about my passport i have old passport using my single lastname... need to change passport or not? because in the form of permanent residence have details my passport what i can do...

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
It's up to you. If your passport is old (green), change it to the new "burgundy" machine readable one. If you use your married name in your application form, you should have a new passport.

http://epassport.com.ph/requirements

bdo32 said:
okay thank you very much,

what about my passport i have old passport using my single lastname... need to change passport or not? because in the form of permanent residence have details my passport what i can do...

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you

my passport is burgandy macheanable so, you mean i can used my lastname single to apply for application permanent residence? no question of that immigration.. pls help me this what is right to do..

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Nope. You can change your name later after you land. But you should also use your single name in the sponsorship application. Whatever name you opt to use be consistent.

bdo32 said:
thank you

my passport is burgandy macheanable so, you mean i can used my lastname single to apply for application permanent residence? no question of that immigration.. pls help me this what is right to do..

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
about family detalieds im talking about permanent recidence form.. is that right?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Your husband and his children are already citizens of Canada so you do not include them in the application. If you have children of your own, you include them. The instruction is right on the form.

bdo32 said:
about family detalieds im talking about permanent recidence form.. is that right?

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
okay thank you now i understand

i have another question..

form application for permanent recidence question number 19

what is identity card number? what is this means identity card number i have SSS number is this valid/

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

bdo32 said:
okay thank you now i understand

i have another question..

form application for permanent recidence question number 19

what is identity card number? what is this means identity card number i have SSS number is this valid/
Put N/A a lot of countries issue their citizens identity card, the US doesn't so put N/A.

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
okay thank you for help... im waiting my nso marrage contract so that i can apply for visa soon.. any advice for this application

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
im asking about photo requirements for applying Pr how many photo id i send to my husband need this application PR.. how many need photo for medical.... what size of the photo

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
schedule background /declaration question no 3

other names you are or have been using? what you mean this can i put other using name is my my married lastname? give me example other names been using..

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
questio no 6 schedule background ... your status in that country? what i put here ciitezen?