+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPONSOR UNDERTAKING

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you mean i put makati phlippines for visa requested for process the apllication?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Yes, Makati, Philippines. What ever form is on the website is correct. The one on the video could be old. There are several immigration forms that you need to print and fill up. Print and read all carefully. Your husband has 5 different forms and you have 4 different forms. Also you need to submit the results of your medicals with the sponsorship package.

bdo32 said:
thank you for the ans all my question

you mean, i put makati philippines for the question visa office process requested? in the form permanent residence.
for the form Pr is only 2 pages or 3? bec. i see on sample vedio is 3 pages.. what is correct?

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what you mean 5 different forms my husband he live in quebec.. what kind of these form he read no need for evaluation form for quebec... what about my medical? i have no paper appointment from immigration for medical im sure the clinic st.luke not entertain me? what i do for my midecal tellme what is paper need to ahve midecal im waitng my NSO marraige contract before i apply the PR... now is im doing to fucos fil up my form

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp#immigrate

bdo32 said:
what you mean 5 different forms my husband he live in quebec.. what kind of these form he read no need for evaluation form for quebec... what about my medical? i have no paper appointment from immigration for medical im sure the clinic st.luke not entertain me? what i do for my midecal tellme what is paper need to ahve midecal im waitng my NSO marraige contract before i apply the PR... now is im doing to fucos fil up my form

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3900E.pdf Here's the guide for you an your husband to read. If you're waiting for your Marriage Certificate from NSO then you have time to read and review everything.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
bdo (ano ito banco de oro?:)) anyway, this probably more applicable: country specific:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3905e.pdf

Appendix C yung dadalhin sa dmp

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
about my medical appointments yes i have... appendix c in my hand print already but, why on the website cic said that medical appointment is after the process of application for the visa.....

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
It is part of the package you will send your sponsor. See the checklist imm 3905e item 12

bdo32 said:
about my medical appointments yes i have... appendix c in my hand print already but, why on the website cic said that medical appointment is after the process of application for the visa.....

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IM NOT SEE 3905E BUT, I SEE DUCUMENT CHECKLIST ITEM 27 ABOUT MEDECAL APPOINTMENT... SO YOU MEAN I NEED MEDICAL BEFORE I APPLY VISA AND SEND PAPER TO MY HUSBAND

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YES I SEE NOW 3905E THANK YOU HELP.... HEPS A LOT WHAT THIS MEAN APPLICATION SELECTION CERTEFECATE IN QUEBEC MY HUSBAND LIVE QUEBEC.. SO, I LIVE ALSO QUEBEC WHEN I GO CANADA EXPLANE ME THIS...

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good day!!!!

FOR THE FORM SCHEDULE.DECLARATION BACKGROUND

QUESTION NO 10
give full details of all secondary and post secondary education including university,traning

about city and country what you mean this?
like example i put list cavite city and philippines?

11. personal history

city or town and country: what i put on the list give me an example if i need to put all or just only one i select... how about in the yr unemployed what i put in the name company, school,,facility?

pls help me this thank you

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good day............ please ans my question schedule background

number 10.. education

city or town and country it means i need put in list philippines

example cavite,phlippines?

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sorry, now i understand about town city, country i read now carefullyi have many mistake my form print today i need to make again maybe, better hadwritten...

i have question skedule background about i have a years unemployed what i put in the collom of name comapny, school, emplyore if applicable facility..... can i put N/A or adress i put in the collom

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Place unemployed on the activity and not applicable on the company/school... name.

bdo32 said:
sorry, now i understand about town city, country i read now carefullyi have many mistake my form print today i need to make again maybe, better hadwritten...

i have question skedule background about i have a years unemployed what i put in the collom of name comapny, school, emplyore if applicable facility..... can i put N/A or adress i put in the collom

bdo32

Jun 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you so much for the help............... i hope all my form is no mistake...... for applying in quebec only 4 forms.. no other forms i need?

my husband got this form already

1, sponsorship undertaking
2 agreement
3. sponsor questionare
4. 5 he lucking he not know what other form he need? let me know what onother form he need he got only 3 now print...