+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
Any update guys for those who submitted on June 2023 ! I have submitted my documents on the end of June 2023 and status changed to In Process last week ( I guess as I have not checked for around two weeks before I found it changed to IP).
Congratulations…hopefully you get nominated soon. 9th July AR and no updates after that.

Reactions: M. Saleh

Ryu21

Nov 7, 2023
I think my file that's been waiting the longest, fyi.
sinp ita: 24/03/23
aor: 20/05/23
in process: I'm not sure "">19/10/23
still in process...

Reactions: M. Saleh

daloy

May 25, 2014
hello everyone!

need some insights..on april 5, 2023, my wife submitted the ADR to our sinp EE application..however, until now the status is still "in process".

anyone got an idea pn what to do?it's been 8 months since we sibmitted tha ADR.

should calling the saskimmigration office be helpful?

thann you.

Varindani

Nov 30, 2023
hello everyone!

need some insights..on april 5, 2023, my wife submitted the ADR to our sinp EE application..however, until now the status is still "in process".

anyone got an idea pn what to do?it's been 8 months since we sibmitted tha ADR.

should calling the saskimmigration office be helpful?

thann you.
April 5th? Thats way too long! What was the ADR about ? If you could also share your timeline since ITA

You should definetly contact SINP on their helpline to get a feedback.

daloy

May 25, 2014
April 5th? Thats way too long! What was the ADR about ? If you could also share your timeline since ITA

You should definetly contact SINP on their helpline to get a feedback.
NOC 13100 Administrative Officer

EOI November 19 2022
ITA December 16, 2022
Application Submitted January 28, 2023
ADR March 31, 2023 - Reason for Request: In your application, you have claimed 20 points for having a relative in SK. Please provide proof of receipt of income / payslips for the past three months or dated reference letter from employer.

April 5, 2023 - We have submitted our Letter of Explanation and Supporting Documents since my cousin currently pursued their formal education in SK together with his wife to find better opportunities. Their family arrived in SK in 2020 as Permanent Residents. Hence, in my letter of explanation, I have attached the letter from my cousin together with their bank statements and proof of residence in SK.

Since then, it remained IN PROCESS until present. I have emailed SINP in September but the only response is to wait. Any insights? Maybe my NOC is not in demand? We are bothered since my EE profile will be valid until February 2024. Our IELTS are about to expire then.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
NOC 13100 Administrative Officer

EOI November 19 2022
ITA December 16, 2022
Application Submitted January 28, 2023
ADR March 31, 2023 - Reason for Request: In your application, you have claimed 20 points for having a relative in SK. Please provide proof of receipt of income / payslips for the past three months or dated reference letter from employer.

April 5, 2023 - We have submitted our Letter of Explanation and Supporting Documents since my cousin currently pursued their formal education in SK together with his wife to find better opportunities. Their family arrived in SK in 2020 as Permanent Residents. Hence, in my letter of explanation, I have attached the letter from my cousin together with their bank statements and proof of residence in SK.

Since then, it remained IN PROCESS until present. I have emailed SINP in September but the only response is to wait. Any insights? Maybe my NOC is not in demand? We are bothered since my EE profile will be valid until February 2024. Our IELTS are about to expire then.
What did you show that your first cousin is working? That is what SINP asked for, and a requirement.

daloy

May 25, 2014
A letter of explanation for what? You were asked to submit pay stubs. Your first cousin has to show that they have a job to support your settlement.
kindly read my previous post with regards on what documents we submitted to show that my first cousin can support us..
my only problem.is that its been 8 months and no change of status..still in process.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
kindly read my previous post with regards on what documents we submitted to show that my first cousin can support us..
my only problem.is that its been 8 months and no change of status..still in process.
You said,
We have submitted our Letter of Explanation and Supporting Documents since my cousin currently pursued their formal education in SK together with his wife to find better opportunities. Their family arrived in SK in 2020 as Permanent Residents. Hence, in my letter of explanation, I have attached the letter from my cousin together with their bank statements and proof of residence in SK.

So what did you prove that they are working as SINP asked for payslips/receipts of income over a 3 month period. Bank statements are not proof of income. If you didn’t provide what SINP asked for then that is why it is taking so long. Contact SINP and ask.

daloy

May 25, 2014
You said,
We have submitted our Letter of Explanation and Supporting Documents since my cousin currently pursued their formal education in SK together with his wife to find better opportunities. Their family arrived in SK in 2020 as Permanent Residents. Hence, in my letter of explanation, I have attached the letter from my cousin together with their bank statements and proof of residence in SK.

So what did you prove that they are working as SINP asked for payslips/receipts of income over a 3 month period. Bank statements are not proof of income. If you didn’t provide what SINP asked for then that is why it is taking so long. Contact SINP and ask.
yes, we had submitted payslips and T4 , etc..and banks statements.