+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
Can anyone help we with this?

My passport expires in Aug’24. When will be the right time to renew it? Once I get the SINP nomination and submit my file to IRCC through express entry? Or I should do it before itself?

I do not want the time taken by nomination from SINP to further increase because of this change.

baig86

Dec 10, 2023

My passport expires in Aug’24. When will be the right time to renew it? Once I get the SINP nomination and submit my file to IRCC through express entry? Or I should do it before itself?

I do not want the time taken by nomination from SINP to further increase because of this change.
As far as I have read about it, you may renew it in advance so you submit an updated passport after nomination to IRCC and I guess Passport Seva Kendra accepts passports that are due for expiry within a year. Alternatively, let's say you get a COPR/VISA on your current passport and it expires before you land in Canada, you just get your passport renewed and present both passports(the new valid and the old with COPR/VISA stamped) at the point of entry to the immigration officer.

My recommendation is to renew it now( usually it takes about 2-3 weeks to receive an updated passport) and send an email to SINP about the update before nomination. If you receive a nomination before that, just get your nomination certificate revised with the updated information(if applicable).

Last edited:

baig86

Dec 10, 2023
Thanks for the update ! Mine is 19th June AR. Hope there will be some movement in the coming days/weeks.

For the one you mentioned moved to In process, can you please share more details if you know.. NOC , stream, SINP points, any ties to SASK, country etc..

Just curious if those things play a role in processing time..
I believe it was OID (which at the moment is slower than EE), NOC 22221 and the score was 74 (indicating this applicant have some connection with province) and a different candidate from the EE category but couldn't get further details.

But looking at the trend these days, SINP is very unpredictable. It has nothing to do with score. I have seen cases where candidates with a low score of 67 who applied in June get an ADR as early as Aug and Nomination by Oct-23. Seems they are working selectively with the NOCs they need urgently and leaving the rest for later.

However, if you look at it from a service point of view for which you pay them for processing an application, they should do it within a time frame that should be at least declared clearly at the time of issuance of ITA. This way they can help applicants by reducing psychological distress and dilemmas.

Last edited:

thirdfromright

Star Member
May 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-01-2024
AOR Received.
18-01-2024
Passport Req..
13-05-2024
I have received the updated nomination letter. Is there anything I need to do now? I do not see the additional 600 points reflecting in my EE profile.

Cheers,
TFR
How long does it take for the 600 points to reflect in EE profile? I do not see them yet? Do I need to contact SINP folks?

baig86

Dec 10, 2023
How long does it take for the 600 points to reflect in EE profile? I do not see them yet? Do I need to contact SINP folks?
For most of the cases I have seen elsewhere, it usually should reflect in 24 hours or 1 week max. Do you have to accept the nomination from the EE profile?
I read somewhere that you need to contact SINP after a week or so if it is not reflected in your profile.

Make sure that:
1. One week has passed since the nomination
2. EE number and Job seeker validation code in nomination letter matches your active EE Profile.
3. You have uploaded your nomination approval letter to IRCC account (this is required post ITA I believe).

if above three conditions are fulfilled, Please contact SINP.

Last edited:

raghkr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2022

I would suggest to start applying for the new passport and wait for SINP nomination. Once you got it, you can request for revision with new passport number . But make sure you get the new passport and update in EE, otherwise EE profile will become not eligible.

I got mine renewed last year in Tatkal. No need of Commissioner office clearance like earlier.. Got it in the next working day.

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
I would suggest to start applying for the new passport and wait for SINP nomination. Once you got it, you can request for revision with new passport number . But make sure you get the new passport and update in EE, otherwise EE profile will become not eligible.

I got mine renewed last year in Tatkal. No need of Commissioner office clearance like earlier.. Got it in the next working day.
Thanks guys ! I have already applied for it today. The process is fast here as I live in Doha. Should get it within 2 weeks at most. Anyways I do not expect any decision on my application before Jan .

raghkr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2022
I believe it was OID (which at the moment is slower than EE), NOC 22221 and the score was 74 (indicating this applicant have some connection with province) and a different candidate from the EE category but couldn't get further details.

But looking at the trend these days, SINP is very unpredictable. It has nothing to do with score. I have seen cases where candidates with a low score of 67 who applied in June get an ADR as early as Aug and Nomination by Oct-23. Seems they are working selectively with the NOCs they need urgently and leaving the rest for later.

However, if you look at it from a service point of view for which you pay them for processing an application, they should do it within a time frame that should be at least declared clearly at the time of issuance of ITA. This way they can help applicants by reducing psychological distress and dilemmas.
You are right.. They are very unprectibile in terms of processing the application. Let's see.

Thanks again for the update !

thirdfromright

Star Member
May 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-01-2024
AOR Received.
18-01-2024
Passport Req..
13-05-2024
For most of the cases I have seen elsewhere, it usually should reflect in 24 hours or 1 week max. Do you have to accept the nomination from the EE profile?
I read somewhere that you need to contact SINP after a week or so if it is not reflected in your profile.

Make sure that:
1. One week has passed since the nomination
2. EE number and Job seeker validation code in nomination letter matches your active EE Profile.
3. You have uploaded your nomination approval letter to IRCC account (this is required post ITA I believe).

if above three conditions are fulfilled, Please contact SINP.
So I emailed them and this is the response I got, "We apologize for any inconvenience. We are currently experiencing technical issues with our Express entry system. This will be forwarded to our supervisors to fix."

Cheers,
TFR

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
So I emailed them and this is the response I got, "We apologize for any inconvenience. We are currently experiencing technical issues with our Express entry system. This will be forwarded to our supervisors to fix."

Cheers,
TFR
We may probably experience further delays due to this. Hope it’s resolved soon.

baig86

Dec 10, 2023

Cheers,
TFR
Now that you informed them officially, nobody can hold you accountable. I hope they will fix it manually in the backend and you shall see the point in your profile soon.
I wish you receive an ITA soon and best of luck with the further processing of your application with IRCC.

Last edited:

thirdfromright

Star Member
May 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-01-2024
AOR Received.
18-01-2024
Passport Req..
13-05-2024

Cheers,
TFR
The nomination showed up in the IRCC profile today. Hopefully, the next draw is held soon.

Cheers,
TFR

daloy

May 25, 2014
after waiting for almost 8 months after submitting our ADR, we finally got the news..unfortunately, it says "ineligible for nomination".

our ADR before was proof of employment from our sponsor/relatives (by the time we apply they're taking bridging programs/studies so they habe no proof of income).

Now, they can provide us with payslips since thay now have a job.

again, i need suggestion/ideas from you guys..Should we request for a second review or should we re.apply?