+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
after waiting for almost 8 months after submitting our ADR, we finally got the news..unfortunately, it says "ineligible for nomination".

our ADR before was proof of employment from our sponsor/relatives (by the time we apply they're taking bridging programs/studies so they habe no proof of income).

Now, they can provide us with payslips since thay now have a job.

again, i need suggestion/ideas from you guys..Should we request for a second review or should we re.apply?
I would suggest to reapply since you would have all the necessary documents available now. Points should not be a problem for you as you are showing connection. It would be a long process sure but not longer than what second review might take.

daloy

May 25, 2014
I would suggest to reapply since you would have all the necessary documents available now. Points should not be a problem for you as you are showing connection. It would be a long process sure but not longer than what second review might take.
thank you for your response..

but, is there any ITA draw happening?

canadaways

Oct 11, 2009
Today, almost 27 weeks since my application received and status "in Progress" from day one. I sent a status inquiry in got reply with 2-3 hours.

"Your application is currently in queue for processing, as we are working to verify the information submitted with your application. You will be contacted and advised via email if additional documents are required, or when a decision has been made regarding your application"

Any outcome experience for similar communication?

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
Can anyone help we with this?

My passport expires in Aug’24. When will be the right time to renew it? Once I get the SINP nomination and submit my file to IRCC through express entry? Or I should do it before itself?

I do not want the time taken by nomination from SINP to further increase because of this change.
So I updated my Express Entry profile with my new passport details and wrote a mail to SINP with a request to update my new passport details in my application.

Anything else that I should be doing?

raghkr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2022
Nope, expecting only in Feb now. You June guys should get it in Jan. I have seen many applications from Jun still pending and that too starting from start of Jun.
Ok. Thanks for the update ! Keep me posted if you see any movement in your's or others from June. Just want to make sure that I am not one-off case which was held for some reason.

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
Ok. Thanks for the update ! Keep me posted if you see any movement in your's or others from June. Just want to make sure that I am not one-off case which was held for some reason.
Sure. I am pretty sure you will have an update for me before I have an update for you .

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
Look like they have started processing applications again. Keep us updated once there is any update on your applications, especially the June AR guys !!