nahmedicsm

Nov 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Jun-2015
Any WhatsApp group for PNP nominated candidates, for knowing more about CIC process.

Creon

Aug 28, 2015
nahmedicsm, did you also just receive nomination? i have accepted it, and waiting to reflect the 600 points. it says need to wait around 24 hours.

nahmedicsm

Nov 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Jun-2015
Hi Creon

Hoping to get, trying to Learn from other experiences so I can prepare ahead. I heard CIC gives 60 days for submitting the full application

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
Creon said:
guys, after almost 2 weeks in "in-process" status. i just got nominated. there is hope!
Congrats!!! I hear lot of rumoursabout revamp of Express entry process after newly elected govt in CANADA.
Fingers crossed, until I am picked in CIC draw after nomination.

dreamcold

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
sham_visa said:
Wrt my application,
In-process state(first time): 11-Oct-2015
Currency conversion date: 27-Oct-2015.
Waiting on applicant: 27-Oct-2015. I received correspondence asking for more information about dependents. Replied with email.
In-process state(second time): 29-Oct-2015

So, probably, you will soon receive some good news, as there are no additional documents requested from you.
So how shall we know about conversion date if the POF docs were not attached in OASIS and sent separately later thru e-mail ?.Thanks.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
dreamcold said:
So how shall we know about conversion date if the POF docs were not attached in OASIS and sent separately later thru e-mail ?.Thanks.
If you can see settlement funds tab in the submitted applications then you can see this info.
However, If you haven't created the Settlement Funds Tab at the time of submission
then unfortunately, there's no other way to check about the currency conversion date and amount.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
roshnee said:
Can I apply right now under this program?Or when I can apply?
Currently the cap of all the steams has reached
Wait until 2nd january 2016

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Creon said:
guys, after almost 2 weeks in "in-process" status. i just got nominated. there is hope!
Hi Creon,

Congrats for your nomination, I wish you,next steps everything goes well.

Could you please let us know.did you maintained min funds as per SINP norms prior to 3 months of submission of date.

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
sham_visa said:
Wrt my application,
In-process state(first time): 11-Oct-2015
Currency conversion date: 27-Oct-2015.
Waiting on applicant: 27-Oct-2015. I received correspondence asking for more information about dependents. Replied with email.
In-process state(second time): 29-Oct-2015

So, probably, you will soon receive some good news, as there are no additional documents requested from you.
Good news! Hope to hear better news soon ;)

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
Creon said:
Congrats Creon !! :D
Welcome to the CIC phase ;)
You can join this topic to share your experience there....
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pnp-applicants-october-2015-t368460.0.html
Best of luck!

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
Hello, congrats for getting nominated!
You can join this topic to share your experience/ ask questions.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pnp-applicants-october-2015-t368460.0.html

Best of luck!

Creon

Aug 28, 2015
thanks, gego... i still haven't received ITA, which i don't know when is the next draw.

Gego2 said:
Congrats Creon !! :D
You can join this topic to share your experience there....
Best of luck!
congrats also, bellaluna! hopefully the +600 would reflect soon so that whenever the draw happens, my profile will be chosen.

bellaluna said:
Congrats, kabayan! See you at the next draw, as I accepted mine from Ontario.
since i submitted during the last week of june, i just sent them bank statements for march, april, and may... that single account usually contains minimum sum of 6 digits around $xxx,xxx perhaps that helped?

Reddysar said:
Hi Creon,

Congrats for your nomination, I wish you,next steps everything goes well.

Could you please let us know.did you maintained min funds as per SINP norms prior to 3 months of submission of date.
if it helps, obtaining province nomination more or less secures PR no matter what immigration method they use (ie, paper-based, and now express entry). so regardless of the policy changes, at least once you have nomination and that even if it's not an assurance, you're still on the safer side. so basically, it's a matter of when, not if.

i have to be truthful that i am anticipating delays given the rumored policy changes, but i am still really hoping to also get an ITA before the end of the year before any modification to the express entry kicks in. all the best to you!

sham_visa said:
Congrats!!! I hear lot of rumoursabout revamp of Express entry process after newly elected govt in CANADA.
Fingers crossed, until I am picked in CIC draw after nomination.
i don't know whether anyone has created a whatsapp group... coz even with this nomination, i am still not fully counting my eggs before they are hatched. this is just half the battle won. with the recent change of government, the other half (federal process) is still a wait and see game!

nahmedicsm said:
Hi Creon

Hoping to get, trying to Learn from other experiences so I can prepare ahead. I heard CIC gives 60 days for submitting the full application