+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
nickarter84 said:

Please do not contact the SINP regarding your file status as this may delay processing.
Thank you for your interest in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program.
I think, it says,
Please do not contact the SINP regarding your file status as this may delay processing.

In my case, I realized about re sending IMM0008 form after calling SINP team. Interesting point is, The callee could not answer my question, so she had to take an advice from her colleague by placing me on-hold. She also recommended me to call again after re sending the documents.

dhs11

Feb 24, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Feb-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
11-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
07-Feb-2016
My Application Status is now changed to "IN PROCESS"

NOC Code : 2241
Submitted : 03-July-2015
In Process: 28-Oct-2015

Hope for the best. Thanks for your Support. :)

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
sham_visa said:
I think, it says,

Surely they are talking about File Status

In my case, I realized about re sending IMM0008 form after calling SINP team. Interesting point is, The callee could not answer my question, so she had to take an advice from her colleague by placing me on-hold. She also recommended me to call again after re sending the documents.

I only called them once, and it was a voice mail box. But they solved my problem in just 2 days.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
dhs11 said:
My Application Status is now changed to "IN PROCESS"

NOC Code : 2241
Submitted : 03-July-2015
In Process: 28-Oct-2015

Hope for the best. Thanks for your Support. :)

Good Luck

navigogana

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
With Gods Grace my application went IN PROCESS today. Hope everything work out well. Keeping my fingers crossed.

NOC Code : 2171
Submitted : 12-July-2015
In Process: 27-Oct-2015

Hope for the best. Thanks for your Support.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
navigogana said:
With Gods Grace my application went IN PROCESS today. Hope everything work out well. Keeping my fingers crossed.

NOC Code : 2171
Submitted : 12-July-2015
In Process: 27-Oct-2015

Hope for the best. Thanks for your Support.
Congratz
good to hear that they have started processing mid july applications

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
sham_visa said:
I received below correspondence from SINP, requesting for letter or email to accompany dependent and spouse.

Criteria Description
=============
Letter Acknowledging On this application, you have indicated that your spouse and
Dependant and Spouse dependant are non-accompanying. The SINP will only allow
Will Be Accompanying them to be non-accompanying if your marriage will soon be
dissolved. Otherwise, they must be listed as accompanying for
the SINP to approve your application. Please submit a letter
or email
that states they should be changed to accompanying
on the application

1) I would prefer sending email at immigration@gov.sk.ca. Any suggestion?
2) As per the above correspondence, am I close to nomination? Because, it looks like all the remaining documents have been reviewed and accepted.
Yes, you have to send them an email confirming that they will be accompanying you.
I think you are close to getting a decision.
Best of luck buddy!

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
sham_visa said:
I have claimed 20,000 CAD as PoF, before submitting my application. I sent email to accompany my spouse and dependent.

Question:
My Express entry profile allows me to add only my spouse information but not dependent.
Does anybody have the similar experience?
Don't worry about that. Once you get an ITA, you will have a separate questionnaire for your dependent kid.

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
Hi Experts!!

I need expert advise about submitting secondary review application...
I have got ineligible letter for nomination on 8th oct due to insufficient fund ....At the time of applying I had only $2000 less amount than the required fund, I managed the amount in August and send them the statement containing enough amount. But SINP did not consider because the requirement is to maintain the fund prior to 3 months of submitting application....

Now I need to know should I apply for secondary review with my current situation as they do not consider new supporting documents???

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
batoolkhan said:
Hi Experts!!

I have got ineligible letter for nomination on 8th oct due to insufficient fund ....At the time of applying I had only $2000 less amount than the required fund, I managed the amount in August and send them the statement containing enough amount. But SINP did not consider because the requirement is to maintain the fund prior to 3 months of submitting application....

Now I need to know should I apply for secondary review with my current situation as they do not consider new supporting documents???
Batool, honestly speaking I don't think you will get anything in your secondary review. Like I said there is no mercy on settlement funds even on few pennies short. They will not accept your recent statements. They only consider statements 3 months prior to your original submission date.

However, It may be possible which I am not 100% sure but if you and your spouse have any other bank account which covers your remaining amount and you maintained that for 3 months prior to original submission. Then you can include that statement and ask SINP to reconsider.

Alternatively, the other option you got left is to apply on 2nd January 2016 for without job offer non EE which is not that far.

Zohaib Ali

Sep 21, 2015
batoolkhan said:
Hi Experts!!

SINP will not consider new supporting documents submitted after getting the rejection letter( i.e when you are sending a request for secondary review you cannot attach new documents) However if you had submitted documents before you got ineligible for application, they will consider

As far as the funds is concerned If you did not had the funds 3 months prior to application (you managed to have the required fund only after your application submission -August) , the decision of ineligibility will be upheld even in secondary review as well.

But there's it won't harm in requesting a secondary review in either case, meanwhile you can keep applying on basis of you eligiblity

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
gabriel14 said:
Hello,

My application was deemed ineligible because of settlement funds issues. I wanted to know if someone has submitted application for secondary review and received any response or maybe positive response? ;) If so, how long did it take? :eek:

Please let me know and many congratulations to all those who received nomination. Happy for you buddies! :)
----
-------------------------------------------------
Hi Gabriel.

Can you please let us know did you maintained min funds as per SINP norms while submission of docs.
As per SINP norms we have to maintain min funds even prior to three months of submission date application .

Zinger19

Jul 9, 2014
Hello house,
My app has bn "In-Process" for about a month now.
Few hours ago i checked and saw that my settlement fund has bn worked on with conversion date of 16th Oct. Meanwhile i submitted 3 statement of accounts, all personal but only one had conversion date. Now am wondering what next as i haven't heard/received any correspondence from SINP.

Any useful info pls?

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
Zinger19 said:
with conversion date of 16th Oct.
Any useful info pls?
Wrt my application,
In-process state(first time): 11-Oct-2015
Currency conversion date: 27-Oct-2015.
Waiting on applicant: 27-Oct-2015. I received correspondence asking for more information about dependents. Replied with email.
In-process state(second time): 29-Oct-2015

So, probably, you will soon receive some good news, as there are no additional documents requested from you.