+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
Creon said:
Oct 28th. then Oct 29th, nomination received.
My application shows currency conversion date as 27-Oct, but moved to waiting-on-applicant on same day.
After email reply , application has moved to in-process on 29 Oct.

SSSMM

Sep 24, 2014
hello i have three question plas ansswer
1 my check list not ask to submit language test result of my and my wife (after nomination plus get ita) is it normal?
2 all check list document submit in pdf form or any other form?
3 can i submit seprately sumit fee mean first submit 550 dollar than submit 550dollar or it must submit like 1100 dollar
thanks for reply

skp275

Jul 28, 2015
My application is returned because they say that the language test document is not uploaded. But when I was filing the application at no point I was asked to upload this doc. Also the express entry profile already contain this doc.
Has anyone else faced this problem or overcome this problem? Please help

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what exactly did they tell you? did they give hint that you can appeal?

further, are you confident that you uploaded the IELTS result to begin with in OASIS? or it just disappeared?

skp275 said:
My application is returned because they say that the language test document is not uploaded. But when I was filing the application at no point I was asked to upload this doc. Also the express entry profile already contain this doc.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
skp275 said:
Sorry to hear that. A lot of us who also encountered this just sent our IELTS results via email after submitting the application. I wish you could appeal because it was really a system error for not having the language test placeholder, and not everyone would have had the benefit of checking this forum.

I don't think SINP has access to very specific Express Entry details so they would really need the IELTS TRF to themselves.

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
arsal385 said:
Batool, honestly speaking I don't think you will get anything in your secondary review. Like I said there is no mercy on settlement funds even on few pennies short. They will not accept your recent statements. They only consider statements 3 months prior to your original submission date.

However, It may be possible which I am not 100% sure but if you and your spouse have any other bank account which covers your remaining amount and you maintained that for 3 months prior to original submission. Then you can include that statement and ask SINP to reconsider.

Alternatively, the other option you got left is to apply on 2nd January 2016 for without job offer non EE which is not that far.
Thanx a lot arsal

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
arsal385 said:
Batool, honestly speaking I don't think you will get anything in your secondary review. Like I said there is no mercy on settlement funds even on few pennies short. They will not accept your recent statements. They only consider statements 3 months prior to your original submission date.

However, It may be possible which I am not 100% sure but if you and your spouse have any other bank account which covers your remaining amount and you maintained that for 3 months prior to original submission. Then you can include that statement and ask SINP to reconsider.

Alternatively, the other option you got left is to apply on 2nd January 2016 for without job offer non EE which is not that far.
Thanx for ur reply
I am also thinking the same and ready to reapply for 2016 stream. You have mention 2nd Jan 2016 for reopening date of SINP Occup in Demand category, plz tell whether u have read somewhere about the date of opening SINP occupation in Demand Stream or just guessing based on 2015 schedule.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
skp275 said:
Very sorry to hear that. However, OASIS application, for SINP, there was a placeholder to upload IELTS results. Please refer to the attached screenshot. Maybe you missed it? For your problem, you will have to wait for SINP opening the stream again.
There is an option for secondary review of your application, as its your right but they will assess the application based on the document you have uploaded and will not accept any new documentation. So chances are slim in this.

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
Creon said:
thanks, gego... i still haven't received ITA, which i don't know when is the next draw.
I think it may take 2-3 weeks till hearing about the 20th draw. You will get it bro, it is a matter of time. You have to check the data in your CIC pofile very well and make sure that everything listed there is accurate.
I do recommend that you start getting familiar with the required documents and procedures by checking relevant topics, so you can save time when get your ITA. Remember that you have only 60 days to submit everything.

Best of luck!

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
People looking for other province nominations!!!!!!
QSWP is accepting applications from Nov 4.
French language ability is not mandatory.
Postal submission till Dec, from Jan online system comes into place.
Hurry up!!!!!

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
batoolkhan said:
Thanx for ur reply
I am also thinking the same and ready to reapply for 2016 stream. You have mention 2nd Jan 2016 for reopening date of SINP Occup in Demand category, plz tell whether u have read somewhere about the date of opening SINP occupation in Demand Stream or just guessing based on 2015 schedule.
2nd of Jan 2016 is based on best guestimate. As SINP has been opening its new year quota on 2nd Jan since 2014. Wait for SINP next year quota information which will publish on SINP website in December.

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
SSSMM said:
hello i have three question plas ansswer
1 my check list not ask to submit language test result of my and my wife (after nomination plus get ita) is it normal?
2 all check list document submit in pdf form or any other form?
3 can i submit seprately sumit fee mean first submit 550 dollar than submit 550dollar or it must submit like 1100 dollar
thanks for reply
SSSMM,
1) Please merge your WES ECA and IELST with Education Certificates.

2) All Checklist documents must be in pdf except for the passport photographs which must be in jpeg.

3) I don't think spliting the payment will be possible. If I may ask why would you want to slpit the fee payment???

Change (c-nja)

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
1)
Today, I received & accepted SK nomination thru my Express Entry profile.
Waiting for EE score to get updated.

2)
CIC rolled out new employer portal
http://www.canadavisa.com/news/entry/canada-to-roll-out-new-u2018employer-portalu2019-for-temporary-work-permit-applications-09-10-15.html

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
Members,

With respect to IT jobs, please be realistic on knowing the IT market in Saskatchewan.
Being a front end web developer, I do not see enough jobs in Regina/Saskatoon, IT sector looks like a DRY POT in SK.
Correct me, if am wrong.

Largest city in SK has 200K population, which is very less.
I learnt that, SK is famous for Energy sector. US imports Oil more from SK than Kuwait.