Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
alaapshah347 said:
@nickarter84

thanks for your reply.
Yes, Email is correct as mention below.
My question is, should i monitor if the left out documents are uploaded on online system ?
General auto reply wont confirm that they acknowledge and received all document
you cannot, if you send the file then surely they will put it in your file,
don't forget to mention your file number in the email.

ektaahm

Jul 8, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03rd Nov 15
Nomination.....
03rd Dec 15
AOR Received.
21st Jan 16
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
Submitted with file
Med's Done....
23rd Jan 16
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
20th July 16
VISA ISSUED...
02nd Aug 16
LANDED..........
End of September
Hello all.
I got an email from sinp that my nomination got ineligible as 2173 requires license.
But the thing is my noc is 2174 in which I have applied! Which doesn't require license.
I told them about that.
What to do u all think. Will they reconsider it?
Thanks.

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
ektaahm said:
Hello all.
I got an email from sinp that my nomination got ineligible as 2173 requires license.
But the thing is my noc is 2174 in which I have applied!
Thanks.
If the job roles and responsibilities match Noc 2174 roles and responsibilities, then they will accept your job experience. Does SINP meant to say that your job experience matches 2173?Your claim as NOC 2174 has to actually match roles and responsibilities. ladyjune faced similar problem.

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
ektaahm said:
Hello all.
But the thing is my noc is 2174 in which I have applied! Which doesn't require license.
I told them about that.
Thanks.
I have noticed in my case that they look at your work experience and determine which NOC this experience matches best. Fortunately for me even 'tho they changed my noc i did not need a license for the new one.

Is it possible that your work experience is for NOC 2173?

DAC

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, critical situation:

I applied for my permanent residency on Sept 25, after getting nomination under SINP (EE). Unfortunately, my application got rejected on Oct 8 as incomplete since my medical results are no more valid.

I am planning to re-apply under Express Entry for which I created my new profile. But SINP said Express Entry category is closed and we cannot issue a new Nomination number to you under this category. If you wish to become nominated again, you must do so under one of the existing open categories, or wait until the Express Entry opens again.

Any chances if I call CIC? It should not be like this since same person is asking SINP to nominate under same quota they have.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
Hi,

i have checking my application for any missing documents. i remember i have uploaded my IELTS and experience letter.
But now some how i cant find them. Nor i find the form that i have entered for my wife.

when i click the Arrow button it takes me to next set of questions(next catagory) rather then going through sub category.

what i am missing...? i have no clues.. :(

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
shaz82 said:
Yesterday, SINP has removed all documents related to my dependents from my application.
Reason is, my SINP application does not accompany my dependents.
Experience/education documents of principal applicant are generally not visible, despite you upload, before submission.

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
shaz82 said:
Hi,

i have checking my application for any missing documents. i remember i have uploaded my IELTS and experience letter.
But now some how i cant find them. Nor i find the form that i have entered for my wife.

when i click the Arrow button it takes me to next set of questions(next catagory) rather then going through sub category.

I faced the same situation. It seems that not all documents can be viewed after submitting the application.

Best of luck!

maheshkumargali

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
I am new to this forum. Please someone clarify my queries.

Is there any last date to apply for SINP or is the quota still unfilled so that we can apply?

I am yet to apply in Express entry as I am awaiting my spouse's IELTS results, pending to be released in 7 days. My question is can i still go ahead and apply for SINP? Please advise.

gabriel14

Mar 25, 2015
Hello,

Could someone please suggest if investments made under [1] Unit Linked Investment Plan (ULIP) and [2] Public Provident Fund (PPF)are eligible to be shown as proof of Settlement Funds. The SINP guide lists the following as eligible funds - checking accounts, savings accounts, GICs, Mutual Funds, RRSPs, TFSAs, term deposits and time deposits.

Since ULIP is a form of Mutual Fund, will it qualify? A key difference between the two is that ULIP also provides insurance cover which mutual fund does not. Similarly, isn't PPF a kind of RRSP/TFSA?

Thanks.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
shaz82 said:
Hi,

Sone documents get hide like experience certificate, educational documents, ielts etc
No need to worry

It is a common system behaviour

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
maheshkumargali said:
I am new to this forum. Please someone clarify my queries.

Is there any last date to apply for SINP or is the quota still unfilled so that we can apply?

I am yet to apply in Express entry as I am awaiting my spouse's IELTS results, pending to be released in 7 days. My question is can i still go ahead and apply for SINP? Please advise.
Nobody can tell u the deadline
If the quota will be filled then they start returning the apps

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
nickarter84 said:
Sone documents get hide like experience certificate, educational documents, ielts etc
No need to worry

It is a common system behaviour
Thanks for the info . :) +1 for u ..