+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

mayurpatel

Jul 3, 2014
Zohaib Ali said:
Hi Mayur
I'm in the same situation. my application got ineligible today no email yet
I have few questions, request you to help me

1.was your spouse non accompanying applicant?
2. was your converted balance in settlement funds tab below $14853?
3.are you able to view the "view submitted application " tab on home page?

my spuse was non accompanying, funds were just below $14863 n im not able to view that tab
No dear ...my spouse is accompanying applicant
fund not converted to CAD
yes...i can see view submitted application but after clicking on begin new application process i lost it.....have you does same thing?

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
mayurpatel said:
yes...i can see view submitted application but after clicking on begin new application process i lost it.....have you does same thing?
Sorry to hear that, you guys will get their email response with a reason of ineligibility by close of business today Sask time say in the next 3-4 hrs.

Settlement fund is usually a major reason of rejection by SINP .... but wait for their response first.

Zohaib Ali

Sep 21, 2015
mayurpatel said:
i did not click on begin new application , but still lost the veiw submitted applicationn tab, may that happens when they make thefile ineligible n close it in their system for good

saskmydream

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
@mpatel,

i can feel your pain, however , the race is not for the swift....never relent and stay focus ...2016 is very close. re strategize and pursue your dream.

thanks.

manpreetdhindsa15

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015 for OOPNP
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
26-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-12-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
Dear Members,

I got the status update as "Ineligible for Nomination Letter" reason : "Requirement not met- Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds"
App date: 9th July 2015

alb009

Oct 10, 2015
manpreetdhindsa15 said:
Dear Members,

I got the status update as "Ineligible for Nomination Letter" reason : "Requirement not met- Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds"
App date: 9th July 2015
Have you provided the proof ?

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
My application state changed to In-process today(14-Oct-2015).
My application currently has accompanying set to NO for my 2 dependents.
POF is more than required for the family.
On 12-Oct-2015:
I have updated my express entry profile to include my partner.
I also sent email to SINP to include my 2 dependents(partner&daughter) by setting accompanying to YES
Passport | birthcertificate | scheduleA(for partner) | IELTS(partner) are already uploaded in the application.
modified settlementplan is sent to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca
To modify accompanying to YES, I sent two emails to immigration@gov.sk.ca on 12th-Oct + 2 voice messages.

Now, I see that they removed all the documents related to my dependents from the SINP application.

Reason, I initially set accompanying to NO, because my partner is going through master's degree and will complete in April-2016.
Do I need to send evidence about partner's current education to support non-accompany of dependents?

emailme1698

May 31, 2015
mayurpatel said:
Hi ...guys ...my waiting game is over ....today received status that ....application ineligible ....yet not received any reason but soon I will receive it.....
PoF may be one of the reason. I hope that you have not included Provident Fund for PoF as they won't consider it. Jan 2016 is not too far. You need to maintain funds today if you want to apply for that stream. :)

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
sham_visa said:
On 12-Oct-2015:
I also sent email to SINP to include my 2 dependents(partner&daughter) by setting accompanying to YES
Passport | birthcertificate | scheduleA(for partner) | IELTS(partner) are already uploaded in the application.
To modify accompanying to YES, I sent two emails to immigration@gov.sk.ca on 12th-Oct + 2 voice messages.

Now, I see that they removed all the documents related to my dependents from the SINP application.

Reason, I initially set accompanying to NO, because my partner is going through master's degree and will complete in April-2016.
Do I need to send evidence about partner's current education to support non-accompany of dependents?
Now just wait one or two days
And see what they reply.

manpreetdhindsa15

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015 for OOPNP
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
26-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-12-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
alb009 said:
Have you provided the proof ?
Hi alb009,

POF were actually not there for 3 months prior to my application, I had withdrawn the money in March 2015 and then again deposited in June 2015( I made a blunder here)

May be next time :)

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
sham_visa said:
On 12-Oct-2015:

Congrats on moving to the in-process phase. I think it will take them a couple of days to add the documents you sent to your file.

Best of luck!

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
mayurpatel and Zohaib ali,

Have you guys received SINP email regarding reason of your case rejection?
You guys have a chance to address those reasons and resubmit your application again in early January 2016.

alaapshah347

Oct 13, 2015
Hello All,

I am new to this portal.
I have submitted my application on 25/6/15, and status is "application received"
While i was checking my status few days back (1st week OCT) i realize that I forgot to attached my IELTS score and work Experience letters. I immediately send an email to SNIP documents department. they send me below auto generated Email. should i consider this as a confirmation that they will upload my left out documents to their system or should i follow up till i see them online. pls advie

below is MSG

Thank you for contacting the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP).

We will review your email and will contact you if we require any further information.

Please do not hesitate to contact us directly if you have further questions.

Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program
Ministry of the Economy
7th Floor - 1945 Hamilton Street
Regina, SK S4P 2C8
Ph: 306.798.7467
Fax: 306.798.0713

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
alaapshah347 said:
Hello All,

I am new to this portal.
I have submitted my application on 25/6/15, and status is "application received"
While i was checking my status few days back (1st week OCT) i realize that I forgot to attached my IELTS score and work Experience letters. I immediately send an email to SNIP documents department. they send me below auto generated Email. should i consider this as a confirmation that they will upload my left out documents to their system or should i follow up till i see them online. pls advie

below is MSG

Thank you for contacting the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP).

We will review your email and will contact you if we require any further information.

Please do not hesitate to contact us directly if you have further questions.

Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program
Ministry of the Economy
7th Floor - 1945 Hamilton Street
Regina, SK S4P 2C8
Ph: 306.798.7467
Fax: 306.798.0713
This is a generic reply from sinp
They will not send u acknowledgement about recieving of documents

But be sure that u sent the docs to
Immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca

alaapshah347

Oct 13, 2015
@nickarter84

thanks for your reply.
Yes, Email is correct as mention below.
My question is, should i monitor if the left out documents are uploaded on online system ?
General auto reply wont confirm that they acknowledge and received all document