+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

emailme1698

May 31, 2015
mayurpatel said:
in this forum is anybody who has got nomination and submitted Employees Provident Fund Organization statement as a Proof of Fund?

Does they consider it really? Because from so many people i heard that they are not considering it nor converting that fund in settlement fund tab in Canadian currency dollar.
Don't consider Employees provident Fund statement for proof of fund, as they are not accepting that. You can show Fixed Deposit, Post office saving etc.

You can refer to adrscuds in spreadsheet as his file become ineligible due to pof.

owenaze

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
batoolkhan said:
Hi All
Waiting is over.......
My application has been ineligible for nomination due to Settlement Funds not maintained 3 months prior to submission :(
Also I have already withdrawn my Occupation in Demand application :(
Sad to read this batoolkhan but you are still better off that the only issue is with funds not maintained in time. Just ensure you have this balance maintained starting now for the next SINP. All the best

okasmahm

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Team;

I have an issue, i am nominated under EE. NOC 8232, it is not regulated as per SINP. in EE profile they keep asking on Certificate of qualification. every time i said no they are disabled the profile as ineligible for EE system. what should i do? the only option is to choose yes. in that case it could be an issue regarding CIC misrepresentation.

your advise please

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
shaz82 said:
Hello Experts!

i am asking this Question on the behalf of my Friend who became father today :)

His app is at the status of "in Process"

when he is supposed to inform SINP about the changed circumstances?
is it right to wait for the nomination?
I have had similar situation. My application was in process when my second child was born. I informed SINP on the date of his birth. They responded that I needed to send docs-passport, birth certificate proof of funds etc. But in my country I needed to wait a month to get my sons passport, by this time I had already been nominated. So now I am sending all the docs to SINP. Not sure what complications might be but I informed them of the change in family number as it happened(this is what they request) and they still nominated me.

My concern is the proof of funds, do I need to show that I had enough funds for a family of four even before the birth of our second child(to satisfy three month requirement). Still not sure about this and SINP has been very unclear in answering

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
owenaze said:
Sad to read this batoolkhan but you are still better off that the only issue is with funds not maintained in time. Just ensure you have this balance maintained starting now for the next SINP. All the best
ok I can maintain this balance but is there any surety that the policies will remain same by then????

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
Sunil_JZ said:
I have had similar situation. My application was in process when my second child was born. I informed SINP on the date of his birth. They responded that I needed to send docs-passport, birth certificate proof of funds etc. But in my country I needed to wait a month to get my sons passport, by this time I had already been nominated. So now I am sending all the docs to SINP. Not sure what complications might be but I informed them of the change in family number as it happened(this is what they request) and they still nominated me.

My concern is the proof of funds, do I need to show that I had enough funds for a family of four even before the birth of our second child(to satisfy three month requirement). Still not sure about this and SINP has been very unclear in answering
Thanks for replying..

ya passport and birth certificate etc. takes about a month here in KSA as well or may be more then that.
about the statement , To be on safe side you should updated it according to the recent family changed situation. you should send updated statement along with the passport , birth certificate. i am not expert but i i think, this make sense and it will keep you safe as well from any complication.

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
shaz82 said:
you should send updated statement along with the passport , birth certificate.
Currently my application says that I do not accompany my 2 existing dependents.
I sent email about accompanying my two dependents by sending passport/birthcert as missing docs.

owenaze

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
batoolkhan said:
ok I can maintain this balance but is there any surety that the policies will remain same by then????
No one can say with certainty but chances are low that another policy will arise. Now you know what needs to be done in terms of filling the application, you will be better prepared. Keep your head up buddy ;).

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
sham_visa said:
I sent email about accompanying my two dependents by sending passport/birthcert as missing docs.
They usually reply back in 4 working days.

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
Congrats to Sasmydream on your nomination. I wish you success in the next stage. you can PM me your GSM number so we can add you to the 9ja SASK whataapp group.

c-nja

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
sham_visa said:
in SINP application when filling online, even if the dependents are not accompanying with you to Canada, you will still need to provide their details and there is a check box that says something along the lines of "if the dependent is accompanying with you to Canada or not". If you say no, you provide reasons. Have you done these steps or you have not provided the details at all in SINP application?

If you have dependents and you did not declare them in the application, this may be considered as misinterpretation. Hope my assumption is not true?

koolbnda

May 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone answer this?? just wondering..
Hello Members,
I am student in Saskatchewan and currently on Co-op. My company is in Alberta and work for both side i.e. Alberta as well as Saskatchewan (it's in Lloydminster which falls in both alberta and sask ). I am just curious that will my co-op work term will count for SINP ( Sask PNP)? This doubt came in my mind just because to be eligible for SINP, one should work in Saskatchewan and my company works for both side. so Please respond back.

Thanks in Advance.

mayurpatel

Jul 3, 2014
Hi ...guys ...my waiting game is over ....today received status that ....application ineligible ....yet not received any reason but soon I will receive it.....

Zohaib Ali

Sep 21, 2015
mayurpatel said:
Hi ...guys ...my waiting game is over ....today received status that ....application ineligible ....yet not received any reason but soon I will receive it.....
Hi Mayur
I'm in the same situation. my application got ineligible today no email yet
I have few questions, request you to help me

1.was your spouse non accompanying applicant?
2. was your converted balance in settlement funds tab below $14853?
3.are you able to view the "view submitted application " tab on home page?

my spuse was non accompanying, funds were just below $14863 n im not able to view that tab