+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP EE- May 2017 applied candidates

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
Hello to all of you!!!

Please advise on this: I have applied 8 months ago, SINP has requested additional docs form me, which were provided to them in a very short time, after that I wrote them several times concerning one or two technical mistakes asking for permission to amend them, they kindly answered me that I may send the amended docs. To tell the truth, I have no complaint from the officers but the duration of the process. They were always kindly answeing to my questions and directing.
Here I have one confusing moment: one of the officers wrote to me that my Application is already with the Management for final decision and signing-off. I'd like to know who knows how long this process last before they reply?
Thank you in advance for your answer
Hi dear,

Your file is in last step of processing procedure

V. RECOMMENDATION REVIEW

· The Manager reviews the recommendation made by the Immigration Officer.
· If the Manager agrees with the recommendation he/she gives signed approval and
forwards the application to the Administrative Staff to issue a nomination or
return the application as ineligible as per the recommendation.
· The Manager may request further verification or review from the Immigration.

I don't know how long they will answer you, but hope you get good new soon

Reactions: martinchik

martinchik

Aug 30, 2017
Hi dear,

V. RECOMMENDATION REVIEW

· If the Manager agrees with the recommendation he/she gives signed approval and

Thank you dear for detailed answer!!! Much appreciated.

Himself

Feb 12, 2017
Hello all, anyone from May 17 intake got updates?
Still in process since then, no ADR or any other communications

cedarleaf

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Russia
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Do you think they delaying to answer you due to this noc removal?
I have no idea about this. I thought it was the reason, but according to immitracker one guy with same noc has got nomination recently. He is from Feb intake. Others, from Jan intake with same noc, are still in process or refused.

Sep 12, 2017
I submitted an entry on 17th May SINP EE and still no news. Does anyone get any response?

Will the new changes in proof of funds will be applicable to us, we move to next stage?

EngrMonti

Oct 5, 2015
Hi collegues,

anybody got feedback from SINP ?
I've applied 17th May 17
any information will be helpful ....

martinchik

Aug 30, 2017
Hi dear,

V. RECOMMENDATION REVIEW

Hello to everyone,

I would like to share with you with my happiness: 2 days ago I was nominated. Having ben waiting for about 9 months this was really very amazing, wish all of you to have the same pleasure ASAP.

Kindly ask to advise on next steps: where can I get the updated application for CIC and how much I should pay for 2 adults and 2 dipendent children.

P.S Please also advise is it very difficult to do it alone or I need a lawyer, by the way I have prepared my SINP applications alone.

Thank you in advance

farshad171

Jan 5, 2016
I am trying to apply for the SINP Express Entry, but I am confused about the kind of NOC I can claim in the Federal EE and the SINP EE. Under the SINP, as a PhD student at the University of Saskatchewan I can claim work experience as “Biological Scientist” which is on the OID list which will be in addition to my foreign work experience as and “Administrative/HR officer”. However, in my Federal EE profile I can not claim points for my work during my PhD studies as work experience but only my foreign work experience. So, my question is that whether the NOC I use in my SINP must be the same as the NOC in the Federal EE? Or they can be different?
Thank you

Himself

Feb 12, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm connecting with other applicants from May17 intake only, our status still shown as "In Process".. if you are May17 applicant and would like to share your experience with us please feel free to ask to join our whatsapp group.

deolanaire

Nov 19, 2015
Hello everyone, I'm connecting with other applicants from May17 intake only, our status still shown as "In Process".. if you are May17 applicant and would like to share your experience with us please feel free to ask to join our whatsapp group.
PLEASE ADD ME TO THE WHATSAPP GROUP +2348032250345