+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP EE- May 2017 applied candidates

Sumon_M

May 25, 2017
Hi Guys,
I have another problem, According to FSW point system, my score is 64. And to be eligible as FSW, you need 67 points.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp
As I didn't know the requirement, I created the EE profile, I got my Job Seekers code and accordingly applied for SINP on 27-July.
I got 65 points in SINP point grid. What is the result that I can expect? Rejection or Approval based on this point?
Remember, There is nothing mentioned in SINP eligibility criteria as 67 point requirement.
http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry
Any reply would be highly appreciated.
Regards
Sumon

EngrMonti

Oct 5, 2015
Hi friends,

anybody still NOT nominated like me from 17 may batch?
I am getting realy confused , what is happening
submitted additional documents more than one month ago !!!

Anybody ... please

cedarleaf

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Russia
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Hi friends,

anybody still NOT nominated like me from 17 may batch?
I am getting realy confused , what is happening
submitted additional documents more than one month ago !!!

Anybody ... please
I am from Jan 17 intake, still not nominated or refused

cedarleaf

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Russia
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Thank you so much for the reply @cedarleaf
this is confusing to me, as many of the people with a later applications got some closure
i hope they won't return the application after all this waiting !
I hope too! Because I have been waiting for their decision for almost 8 months! Frankly speaking, when I submitted my application in January I planned to land in Canada in October.... HA HA HA

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
Hi Guys,
I have another problem, According to FSW point system, my score is 64. And to be eligible as FSW, you need 67 points.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp
As I didn't know the requirement, I created the EE profile, I got my Job Seekers code and accordingly applied for SINP on 27-July.
I got 65 points in SINP point grid. What is the result that I can expect? Rejection or Approval based on this point?
Remember, There is nothing mentioned in SINP eligibility criteria as 67 point requirement.
http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry
Any reply would be highly appreciated.
Regards
Sumon
Yes, sinp did not mention about FSW 67 point.

cedarleaf

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Russia
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
I dont know what happened when most of May 2017 applicant got no answer from Sinp

Any ideas about the reason?
No ideas, I wrote them twice, they even don't want any additional docs from me or something like that. One doubt is... My documents are in jpg format, not pdf... Such a silly mistake... But very kind officer converted multisheeted docs into pdf in my OASIS instead of me. I think for all this work done, I was put in the end of a line... Ho ho ho

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
No ideas, I wrote them twice, they even don't want any additional docs from me or something like that. One doubt is... My documents are in jpg format, not pdf... Such a silly mistake... But very kind officer converted multisheeted docs into pdf in my OASIS instead of me. I think for all this work done, I was put in the end of a line... Ho ho ho
Which letter does your name start with? V or WW or Z?

immig95

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
What is your NOC? Maybe they are considering your NOC because your NOC was removed from list. I guess!!
Some NOC such as Electrical & Electronic engineering is regulated.
Does it mean I ve to acquire license before submitting application?thanks for help..

Aug 21, 2017
Hello,
Please let me know when can we expect next SINP nominations? The last was on August 9th 2017.
looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks.

martinchik

Aug 30, 2017
Hello to all of you!!!

Please advise on this: I have applied 8 months ago, SINP has requested additional docs form me, which were provided to them in a very short time, after that I wrote them several times concerning one or two technical mistakes asking for permission to amend them, they kindly answered me that I may send the amended docs. To tell the truth, I have no complaint from the officers but the duration of the process. They were always kindly answeing to my questions and directing.
Here I have one confusing moment: one of the officers wrote to me that my Application is already with the Management for final decision and signing-off. I'd like to know who knows how long this process last before they reply?
Thank you in advance for your answer