+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP EE- May 2017 applied candidates

Sumon_M

May 25, 2017
Hi Sumon,

For photo ID you can go to Notary office and ask them to confirm that you are the person as in your ID photo.
Hi Wayne,
I feel that APEGS Guys are very helpful... I asked them a hell lot of questions and till now they have answered all my questions.
Regards
Sumon

Sumon_M

May 25, 2017
Hi,
I am having another question. I have created my reference letter/Work experience certificate as per the duties performed by NOC 2253 and 2132. But in my experience I have written as 10 years in 2132. And when I applied on 27-Jul, I stated that I want to work as 2253. Are they going to reject the application or they will consider the candidature.
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Sumon

devaraj_d

Oct 26, 2015
Same to me, my NOC is 2232 and it was removed also. Your assume is maybe right.
I too have applied for 2232.. it has been removed... will they consider or return my application... is it possible to change the NOC code. . it is showing in process . . pls help me. .

MANAVI

Jul 27, 2017
If it in process and was applied before they made any changes need not to worry about and secondly your code only change not the profile so b happy and wait for their reply

MANAVI

Jul 27, 2017
Are there any posibilities to confirm that or we have to reapply with different NOC ...
If it in process and was applied before they made any changes need not to worry about and secondly your code only change not the profile so b happy and wait for their reply