+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP + Closed WP + Bankrupt - Help!

isabella_help

Dec 1, 2017
Ok guys... I have some news, but I still need help lol.

I didn't contact Tracy yet..

We found a guy that could hire my husband. He said that could make the Job Offer just for the Noc 7284 "Plasterers, drywall installers and finishers and lathers" - which is perfect because it is the same that we need. But this guy is gonna make the Job Offer for Stucco Plaster. And my husband did the Skilled Program as Drywall taper and Painter.

The job offer need to describe the duties. There is any chance that our SINP review could be denied because of that?

Thank you!

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Ok guys... I have some news, but I still need help lol.

I didn't contact Tracy yet..

We found a guy that could hire my husband. He said that could make the Job Offer just for the Noc 7284 "Plasterers, drywall installers and finishers and lathers" - which is perfect because it is the same that we need. But this guy is gonna make the Job Offer for Stucco Plaster. And my husband did the Skilled Program as Drywall taper and Painter.

The job offer need to describe the duties. There is any chance that our SINP review could be denied because of that?

Thank you!
They are under the same NOC I assume. Then the employer shouldn't have any issues but he does need to register for SINP first before he can submit SINP job approval letter.

isabella_help

Dec 1, 2017
They are under the same NOC I assume. Then the employer shouldn't have any issues but he does need to register for SINP first before he can submit SINP job approval letter.

We are just afraid because we had to proof his certificates and the time he works as drywall taper and painter in Brazil and now we are gonna ask for a review in another job/duties/skills , but the same NOC. Do you understand what I mean?

Thank you for your answer. Always so helpful and fast!

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
We are just afraid because we had to proof his certificates and the time he works as drywall taper and painter in Brazil and now we are gonna ask for a review in another job/duties/skills , but the same NOC. Do you understand what I mean?

Thank you for your answer. Always so helpful and fast!
Yes I am sure its fine. The job can be either the same or similar to the previous job but to my understanding NOC 7284 is for Stucco Plaster and Drywall Tapers jobs. So you shouldn't have any issues to the job offer but do ensure the employer meets SINP employer requirements in order to issue a SINP job approval letter for your husband.

Reactions: isabella_help

isabella_help

Dec 1, 2017
Yes I am sure its fine. The job can be either the same or similar to the previous job but to my understanding NOC 7284 is for Stucco Plaster and Drywall Tapers jobs. So you shouldn't have any issues to the job offer but do ensure the employer meets SINP employer requirements in order to issue a SINP job approval letter for your husband.

Hello! Great end of the story for me!

First, thank you @Wonderland_1010 for all the help!

The government didn't send us a letter charging us for a new work or nothing in 45 days... My husband was laid off early of April and we found a job in the middle of April and the company applied for the process at the first week of May!

Our Job Letter Approval came fast because the owner of the company called SINP several times charging for an answer...It took some time between the job approval and application for revision SINP because the company didn't give us the letter lol

Yesterday my husband and I went to the border and we took ours Work Permits!

Timeline here:
Company applied for Job Letter at SINP: First week of May
Job Letter Approval received: May 24
Applied Revision SINP May 30
Revision approved and received: May 31
Payment of Compliance Fee: June 01
Flag Pole: June 02

Work Permit on hands! :)

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP

The government didn't send us a letter charging us for a new work or nothing in 45 days... My husband was laid off early of April and we found a job in the middle of April and the company applied for the process at the first week of May!

Our Job Letter Approval came fast because the owner of the company called SINP several times charging for an answer...It took some time between the job approval and application for revision SINP because the company didn't give us the letter lol

Timeline here:

That's great! Happy to know that everything has worked out for you both.

Naji khan

May 7, 2018
Isabella can you please list the documents for flagpole ? I am going to north portal this sunday so i was wondering about documents.

Thanks

Timeline here:

Naji khan

May 7, 2018
Can you please help here.

If one got nomination and then work permit through sinp and apply for PR federally and work for employer for few months and go back to home country with will of employer?
So thats all okay ?

That's great! Happy to know that everything has worked out for you both.

Naji khan

May 7, 2018
I guess i am in same situation like yours.
I got nominated in decem 2018 and did flag pole and got work permit on 5th January 2019 and applied PR after a day on 6th January 2019.

Now my employer is saying I can’t support you for sinp more this and that he is making excuses.

What do i need to do ? I am looking for another employers but since i have close work permit they don’t hire me.

306-450-5829
Its Naji please text me or call me I really need help.

Thank you.

QUOTE="isabella_help, post: 7489292, member: 715986"]I wrote in another post. Please check

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/sinp-application-nominated-work-permit-help.531296/[/QUOTE]