+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would strongly suggest you that get the clarity on the application as the duplication could only occur once the application has been submitted.

You may also try to get the username and password and complete the rest of the work by your own as it's just not a rocket science. We all have helped each other in achieving the task.

Hope you got your query answered.

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eusufzai said:
Hi Starkane,

I have a specific query about one of the conditions in SINP. One of my friend would like to apply for the SINP. Professionally he is an Engineer ( Water Resources). Does his professional qualification (i.e., some sorts of licensing) needs to be assessed before he is eligible to apply under the current conditions in place in SINP? Would you kindly comment on this point. I am a bit a confused.

Have a good time.

Eusufzai
Hi Eusufzai,

Kindly find below the link for your perusal.

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/is-my-occupation-regulated/

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/engineer/

It's a PDF file.. Page number 2 would be of specific interest to your work.

Regards,
Kane.

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pigby said:
please help clarify this point, thanks :)
Hi,

We have to only complete the forms which are updated on the SINP site.

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/international-skilled-worker

Kindly make sure that you complete only those forms which are applicable to your candidature and do mention "Not applicable" on places which you intend to leave as blank.

I have personally attached the checklist document as it gives VO (Visa Officer) a complete understanding/Overview of my case and the concerned personnel would also find at ease in going through my file. Just try to put yourself in VO shoes and then you would understand the essence of the file.

Anyways its not mandatory so it's your choice. Also if you intend to upload the checklist file then carefully check mark the documents which you are going to attach.

Secondly the SINP-100-1 Skilled Workers Category application is not applicable under the International Skilled Workers category.

Regards,
Kane

Tom_sask

Jan 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
File Transfer...
02-12-2014
Med's Request
07-01-2015
Med's Done....
10-01-2015
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015, Collected on 10-03-2015
Hi,

Is site up now. Can I attach the documents? Please reply. Thanks.

Sunita01

Jan 21, 2008
Hi

it says " changes can be made the applicant section at anytime but changes to the application can only be made before it is submitted"

but I see no edit option for applicant section after submission. I had to upload one document for birth certificate.

Any idea on this

pigby

Jan 2, 2014
Starkane said:
Hi,

We have to only complete the forms which are updated on the SINP site.

saskimmigrationcanada.ca/international-skilled-worker

Kindly make sure that you complete only those forms which are applicable to your candidature and do mention "Not applicable" on places which you intend to leave blank.

I have personally attached the checklist document as it gives VO (Visa Officer) a complete understanding/Overview of my case and the concerned personnel would also find at ease in going through my file. Just try to put yourself in VO shoes and then you would understand the essence of the file.

Anyways its not mandatory so it's your choice. Also if you intend to upload the checklist file then carefully check mark the documents which you are going to attach.

Secondly the SINP-100-1 Skilled Workers Category application is not applicable under the International Skilled Workers category.

Regards,
Kane
Thank you so much, Kane!!

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
Sunita01 said:
Hi

it says " changes can be made the applicant section at anytime but changes to the application can only be made before it is submitted"

but I see no edit option for applicant section after submission. I had to upload one document for birth certificate.

Any idea on this
Once the application is submitted successfully then it cant be edited only new can be created

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunita01 said:
Hi

Any idea on this
Ma'am after submitting the form it's just not possible to make any changes as the edit options are automatically deactivated by default. We can althought for sure view our application for future reference.

Now you have just one option left. You can simply email the immigration office with a note describing your case and attach the missing document as attachment.

Also, kindly make sure that you mention your complete application # in the subject as it's mandatory to do so while corresponding with the VO.

For General Inquiry
Telephone: (Canada 001) 306-798-7467
Facsimile: (Canada 001) 306-798-0713
Email: immigration @ gov.sk.ca

Regards,
Kane

jaspal2710

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 June (1st app), 2 Sept (second app)
Med's Request
24 dec (1st app). RPRF sent 28 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
27 Dec 14
Passport Req..
DM: 16.03.2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Kane - nice to see u helping so many in the forum

BTW - does anyone have an idea on the no of applications received by sinp... am trying to google it, but no answers.

also, will they take the first 250 or the best 250 (highest points etc) amongst the pool ?

(am sure we will all be speculating on this)

obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaspal2710 said:
Kane - nice to see u helping so many in the forum

BTW - does anyone have an idea on the no of applications received by sinp... am trying to google it, but no answers.

also, will they take the first 250 or the best 250 (highest points etc) amongst the pool ?

(am sure we will all be speculating on this)
Thanks Kane. Your contributions are so helpful.

I believe the order will be first in first evaluated and if the applicant meets the threshold mark, he/she is then nominated. Applications are subject to fairness and equitability rules. Just my personal opinion though.

By the way, I submitted my entry too!!!!

How do I update this on the forum spreadsheet/database? Someone help pls?

obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunita01 said:
Hi

Any idea on this
I don't think you can make changes once the application is submitted...both on the applicant and application sections

maryam2463

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
while I want to check my application, after entering my username and pass word, I just see an error:

"Error You do not have permission to access this record. "

Has any body else seen the same error, in last hours?