+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

AIMS Passion

Star Member
Dec 20, 2013
gulbadan.singh said:
AIMS Passion said:
Please hoe do I update my details on the spreadsheet, what is needed. Is this part of the application process?

Please help me understand so I can also put my details on the Forum Spread sheet.

Thanks Kane and Gul!
[/quot

Add ur details here with regina time..

Link mentioned a couple of messages back.... you have to put ur details in the form n not in spreadsheet.

I will do the rest
Thanks Gul,

Details added on form.

Thanks.

CanSask

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
Nomination.....
29-08-2014 SINP
AOR Received.
09-04-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
04-06-2015
Med's Done....
25-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2015
LANDED..........
23-01-2016
Scottish said:
Hi
I have added my details to the spreadsheet but I did small mistake that my date of submission of application is updated incorrectly.
It should be 4th Jan 2014 @ 18:11:25 instead of 5th jan 2014.
Can anyone or moderator of spreadsheet update my details manually???
Thank you
Scottish
Why are you people collecting this information ? even if you make a mistake in the date & time ....will it matter? Come on guys ...I just saw a post where the person had put his application number....why would you do that...this spreadsheet is not going to help you in any way except keep a track for everyone to see....so don't worry if date/time are incorrect 8)

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
CanSask said:
Why are you people collecting this information ? even if you make a mistake in the date & time ....will it matter? Come on guys ...I just saw a post where the person had put his application number....why would you do that...this spreadsheet is not going to help you in any way except keep a track for everyone to see....so don't worry if date/time are incorrect 8)
It is important that date and time are correct so we can track if they are dealing with cases on first come first serve. However your personal ID number should not be pasted in the forum.

CanSask

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
Nomination.....
29-08-2014 SINP
AOR Received.
09-04-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
04-06-2015
Med's Done....
25-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2015
LANDED..........
23-01-2016
iby2147 said:
It is important that date and time are correct so we can track if they are dealing with cases on first come first serve. However your personal ID number should not be pasted in the forum.
Will that help in any way....In my opinion it will NOT be first come first serve but case by case; reason.....if out of the first 250 there are 100 for NOC 2147 and 50 for NOC 2174; why would they give to these 150? and not even consider all the other occupations on the list.
Also have these 'first' 250 people all obtained the Saskatchewan qualifications recognition to be able to work in that profession?

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
Dear Friends....
can any body tell me ...if we need to create record twice for Principal applicant .....if we already created record under Edit applicant.

One is Edit Applicant
Second in Edit application

as in Second it is mentioned in like "You must create a record for the principal applicant as well as all of the applicant's family members (spouse and children). You must fill in details and attach applicable ......."

Please help seniors

tabrez

Feb 17, 2012
Does the generic form have to be uploaded as it is? without printing and then scanning, unlike other forms?

Because on Validation the pop up says "If this is an online application, signature will be asked in transcript" Also the form is unable to type in the i____ declare part at the end of form..

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
tabrez said:
Does the generic form have to be uploaded as it is? without printing and then scanning, unlike other forms?

Because on Validation the pop up says "If this is an online application, signature will be asked in transcript" Also the form is unable to type in the i____ declare part at the end of form..
What I did was to Validate it first then print and sign the under lining and then rescan , upload...

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tabrez said:

According to SINP guidelines we are suppose to sign the form by hand and the electronic signature wouldn't be accepted.

Kindly try to fill the form properly and use latest version of Acrobat preferably above 10.0 as it has loads of background process and in old version the generic form creates loads of error.

Furthermore, All the forms should signed and scanned after printout and uploaded to the account in PDF format.

Regards,
Kane

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
CanSask said:
Will that help in any way....In my opinion it will NOT be first come first serve but case by case; reason.....if out of the first 250 there are 100 for NOC 2147 and 50 for NOC 2174; why would they give to these 150? and not even consider all the other occupations on the list.
Also have these 'first' 250 people all obtained the Saskatchewan qualifications recognition to be able to work in that profession?
Yes it will help if we are able to observe a trend and that will stop speculations. It will also help those ho have not applied yet to even prepare better, if for instance like you say; get their qualification recognised. So go easy bro...

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
migratecanada2012 said:
Dear Friends....
can any body tell me ...if we need to create record twice for Principal applicant .....if we already created record under Edit applicant.

One is Edit Applicant
Second in Edit application

as in Second it is mentioned in like "You must create a record for the principal applicant as well as all of the applicant's family members (spouse and children). You must fill in details and attach applicable ......."

Please help seniors
Once you have created a record for applicant, you do not have to duplicate the information under Edit Application, all you need to complete under edit application are;
Job Offer
Settlement Funds
Saskatchewan Adaptability
Work Permit
Family Member
In-Canada Relative
Federal Forms and Document

Hope this helps?

tabrez

Feb 17, 2012
Settlement Plan has to be attached in Settlement Funds column right? And it is NOT a printed file but just as the website saves when we give print?

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
tabrez said:
Settlement Plan has to be attached in Settlement Funds column right? And it is NOT a printed file but just as the website saves when we give print?
Hi Rightly said, but I would suggest to save a copy in "Add Federal Forms and Documents" as well

This is because , if you have more than one account then you wont be uploading the same settlement plan in each of the Settlemen fund tab.

Hope I am able to make your understand