14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
mohondubai said:
Edit applicant --> Applicant details--> and you got your required items
hello Mohan,
yes buddy i am trying the same , but Edit applicant and View applicant has same view .....no option to insert data any way shown on Edit applicant button...check once at your side....if it is working now or open the page in read only mode ?

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaspal2710 said:
Hi All

submitted the forms today.

just to check, the points system (which said resticted to 100) did not take in the points for IELTS. it just took point for education, age, work experience and (if you have family / job offer etc).

Will they add on their own ?

I got 48 without the IELTS points including that its 68.

regards
Jaspal

Congratulation !!!

Hi Jaspal, It's nothing to worry about as we all had faced the same issue. The language points were strangely not added to the total points.

Iam positive that they would take care of the missing point so just relax.

Regards,
Kane

jaspal2710

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 June (1st app), 2 Sept (second app)
Med's Request
24 dec (1st app). RPRF sent 28 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
27 Dec 14
Passport Req..
DM: 16.03.2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Any idea how will they select -- the first completed 250 forms or choose within the Pool of applications submitted ?

will they give preference to applicants who have family there ? I have no job offer, no family, no study in canada....

just the 68 points (from education, work, ielts, age) and no issues on settlement funds.

Lets keep our fingers crossed

best of luck to all

abcpunjab

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
jaspal2710 said:
Any idea how will they select -- the first completed 250 forms or choose within the Pool of applications submitted ?

will they give preference to applicants who have family there ? I have no job offer, no family, no study in canada....

just the 68 points (from education, work, ielts, age) and no issues on settlement funds.

best of luck to all
@jaspal I sent you personal message.

abcpunjab

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
jaspal2710 said:

best of luck to all
@ jaspal I sent you personal message.

jaspal2710

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 June (1st app), 2 Sept (second app)
Med's Request
24 dec (1st app). RPRF sent 28 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
27 Dec 14
Passport Req..
DM: 16.03.2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
@ Kane - thanks
@ abcpunjab -- responded to your pm

AIMS Passion

Star Member
Dec 20, 2013
Starkane said:
Hi, Those are forms in general. You are suppose to complete only those forms which are applicable for your case. So if you do not have any representative then you don't have to fill that form..
SUBMITTED AT LAST!!!

Many thanks Kane, your response is highly apprecaited.

Thanks to all in the forum. We are family. Our dreams to come to Canada will see success!!

To all the Seniors, I say thanks for your guide: Kane, Ram, Regina, Gul and indeed, EVERYONE!!!

The Question now is: WHAT NEXT???

Please lets keep together until the end and beyond this application process.

Cheers!!!

Wasty

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Express entry
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
Hey Guys,
I am filling the forms and gotten to the Additional Dependants forms, is that for only my dependants?

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everybody

I have hired a consultant who has not yet been able to upload my application obviously due to system errors, since he is very meticulous, should i wait for him because i don't think its a good idea for me to try the online application from my side as there is a chance of duplication, Can any of you help me in this regard?

asad_xtc

Dec 21, 2013
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
tetunte said:
I did not receive any e-mail confirmation, yet

IS THERE ANY CONFIRMATION EMAIL FROM WEBSITE? AFTER YOU FINISHED SUBMIT APPLICATION?

RAM & CANPH& GULBADAN

HOW TO GET REGULATED PROFESSION FOR COMPUTER ENGINEERS 2147 ??

Eusufzai

Oct 30, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2013
Doc's Request.
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
24-07-2015
AOR Received.
02-12-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Starkane said:
The general information such birth certificate,passport number etc would fall under "edit applicant" and federal forms,settlement funds etc would be under "edit application"

Kindly complete the form with these two options view applicant would only allow you to preview your application.

Regards,
Kane.
Hi Starkane,

I have a specific query about one of the conditions in SINP. One of my friend would like to apply for the SINP. Professionally he is an Engineer ( Water Resources). Does his professional qualification (i.e., some sorts of licensing) needs to be assessed before he is eligible to apply under the current conditions in place in SINP? Would you kindly comment on this point. I am a bit a confused.

Have a good time.

Eusufzai

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kafil said:
Hello everybody

I have hired a consultant who has not yet been able to upload my application obviously due to system errors, since he is very meticulous, should i wait for him because i don't think its a good idea for me to try the online application from my side as there is a chance of duplication, Can any of you help me in this regard?

Seniors?

Anybody here on this forum care to advise me?

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AIMS Passion said:
SUBMITTED AT LAST!!!

Many thanks Kane, your response is highly apprecaited.

Thanks to all in the forum. We are family. Our dreams to come to Canada will see success!!

To all the Seniors, I say thanks for your guide: Kane, Ram, Regina, Gul and indeed, EVERYONE!!!

The Question now is: WHAT NEXT???

Please lets keep together until the end and beyond this application process.

Cheers!!!
Your welcome and definitely we all would be touch till the very last part of the journey and my friend i would like to quote a beautiful line from marvelous movie "Peaceful Warrior"

No matter what may be the outcome : "The journey should bring us happiness not the destination"

Take care and wish everybody all the very best and by the grace of lord may we all get what we all really deserve in life.