+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
hopingEE said:
Dear Friends,

I have filed for my SINP during 21st sep to 28th sep 2015,which had a quota of 1000 without job offer.

Its been 25 days and I havent heard anything from there except the APPLICATION RECEIVED STATUS.

When can I expect the status to move to IN PROCESS stage.

Thanks for replying...

Be Patient my friend, its too early to expect the status change to IN PROCESS

Gego2

Aug 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2015
Hey seniors,
I got nominated by SK last week and I am working on checking my CIC Express Entry profile, where I found some data that needs to be updated/ modified. Should that be a problem?

PS: I had not received an ITA yet.

Please advise.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
VictorPapa said:
Hi,
When you have your visa in your hand all SINP rules are over now. They can't check other things because you received your visa from CIC and at this moment SINP won't check anything else to make strange troubles for you as a valuable member of their province! :p
As you know, there isn't any direct flight from the world to Saskatchewan's major cities like Regina or Saskatoon and %99 of new comers have to land in other cities like Toronto, Calgary or Vancouver and then take a domestic flight to Regina or Saskatoon. Even you can land in Toronto and stay couple of days before you move to Saskatchewan. Also port of entry officers are not working for provinces and they can't perform any rule that provinces made. ;)

The only step that government of Saskatchewan can make you trouble in the future is the time you want to become citizen in the next 4 years or renew your PR card in the next 5 years (If you won't have become citizen before that time!)

Good Luck.
The below link states otherwise, it states that immigration officers can deny entry into Canada during landing if they find out that one does not intend to reside in the province that nominated them. Please check. You may as how will the immigration officer know you do not intend to reside in the nominated province? One of the checks maybe to see if you have any connecting domestic flight to the province.

http://meurrensonimmigration.com/pnp-participants-denied-entry-at-the-border/

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-01-2015 PR 23/03/2015
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
DM 22/09/2015 PPR 23/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
tetunte said:
Hi tols, very happy that everything went well in your case and you achieved your dream.

Now another stage the settlement.

I really wish you a smooth settlement, where do you plan to live?, When do you plan to do your landing?
Thanks boss. I hope to land early January in Regina, hopefully but would still search and consider other locations my Job is required more at present. Regina was my choice, though, during the process. Hope yours is concluded soonest.

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
Sandeep1708 said:
Congrats tols... wish u good luck for next journey :D
Thanks Sandeep. Wish the best in the rest of your process.

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
VictorPapa said:
Hi,
When you have your visa in your hand all SINP rules are over now. They can't check other things because you received your visa from CIC and at this moment SINP won't check anything else to make strange troubles for you as a valuable member of their province! :p
As you know, there isn't any direct flight from the world to Saskatchewan's major cities like Regina or Saskatoon and %99 of new comers have to land in other cities like Toronto, Calgary or Vancouver and then take a domestic flight to Regina or Saskatoon. Even you can land in Toronto and stay couple of days before you move to Saskatchewan. Also port of entry officers are not working for provinces and they can't perform any rule that provinces made. ;)

The only step that government of Saskatchewan can make you trouble in the future is the time you want to become citizen in the next 4 years or renew your PR card in the next 5 years (If you won't have become citizen before that time!)

Good Luck.
Thanks. Yeah, no direct flight to SK. That is nice. It is why I am of the opinion that there is a very high chance they will disregard the fund you show during application since you have your visa already and only be concerned about the cash you have at hand in order to check money laundering/cash limit. It is good to be prepared for everything, anyway.

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
darklord said:
The below link states otherwise, it states that immigration officers can deny entry into Canada during landing if they find out that one does not intend to reside in the province that nominated them. Please check. You may as how will the immigration officer know you do not intend to reside in the nominated province? One of the checks maybe to see if you have any connecting domestic flight to the province.

Support your argument as your destination is stated on the CoPR but it also depends on your luck bro. Some officers are strict on everything while some overlook little things. It depends on the individual vetting your document. Though, if they detect you are PNP, it is reasonable that none of them will allow you entry to their province at first landing.

hopingEE

Oct 5, 2015
Hi there,

I have applied on 25th sep and application is still received...

lores said:
Details of My Application'

Name= Lores
NOC= 2133
Application Submitted= 23rd September
MObile= +8801721149418

sookie85

Apr 30, 2014
Kosovo
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
09-05-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
File Transfer...
07-08-2015
Med's Request
26-05-2016
Med's Done....
13-06-2016
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
28-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2016
tols said:
Thanks. Yeah, no direct flight to SK. That is nice. It is why I am of the opinion that there is a very high chance they will disregard the fund you show during application since you have your visa already and only be concerned about the cash you have at hand in order to check money laundering/cash limit. It is good to be prepared for everything, anyway.
Just fyi,

The immigration officer reserves the right to deny entry if you do not posses connection flights from major airports/port of entries. There was a recent case a family was denied entry because they were supposed to go to Sask but they landed in BC where they had relatives and did not posses connection glight to Regina nor Saskatoon.

invisible80

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
sookie85 said:
Just fyi,

The immigration officer reserves the right to deny entry if you do not posses connection flights from major airports/port of entries. There was a recent case a family was denied entry because they were supposed to go to Sask but they landed in BC where they had relatives and did not posses connection glight to Regina nor Saskatoon.
It true, i also read such case in a thread. Immigration officer denied entry as the family did not have arrangement of connecting flight to the province.

kakabaka

Oct 17, 2015
Dear
Where is complete list of , who applied to sinp in 2015? as the given link does not show the complete list. Plz

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darklord said:

YES,
I didn't say you can settle and live other places than your province my friend. As I told, You can land in Toronto and stay couple of days there with your friends who live there and then you can move to your final destination(there were many similar cases before). For this to be happened, It is needed to have a flight ticket to your final destination (for example with future date) when you want to land in other provinces and I am agree that port of entry officers will check that matter BUT my two previous posts were about stable bank account balance like what SASK needed to nominate you before. I told, port of entry officers won't check that item because they won't follow provinces rules. They may only check you have enough money with you or in your bank account or not? They won't check if you deposited that money a day or a year before you arrived in Canada. ;)

One important thing everybody should concern is: When you receive your permanent resident visa through PNP program, you are not a prisoner and they won't send you to your province with force!. Everybody can enter Canada and stay everywhere BUT when you declared, you intended to live and work in a specific province and when you received nomination that helped you to enter Canada with that, it means you should live and work in that province, otherwise as I told in my previous post, the government of Canada can prevent you to receive your citizenship or renew your PR card IF you didn't follow PNP rule. ;)

Good Luck

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
invisible80 said:
It true, i also read such case in a thread. Immigration officer denied entry as the family did not have arrangement of connecting flight to the province.

Can you please share the link! What's about your update and preparation of moving ?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tols said:
Support your argument as your destination is stated on the CoPR but it also depends on your luck bro. Some officers are strict on everything while some overlook little things. It depends on the individual vetting your document. Though, if they detect you are PNP, it is reasonable that none of them will allow you entry to their province at first landing.
sookie85 said:
Just fyi,

invisible80 said:
Yes my friends,
As I replied to darklord's post, I am totally agree that port of entry officers will check if you are intended to move and live to your final destination or not? It will happen with checking your next flight ticket to your final destination. It can be a ticket with 3 hours later flight or it could be a ticket with two days later flight along with explanation you like to visit a friend in Toronto and you like to stay couple of days with them and then move to your final destination.

Let's take a closer look at port of entry procedures:

When you want to fly from your home country to Regina/Saskatoon, there isn't direct flight to those destinations.
You need to buy a ticket from your city to Toronto and another domestic flight ticket(Air Canada or Westjet) from Toronto to Rigina/Saskatoon.
When you arrive to Toronto, you will go to passport control section and then they will forward you to immigration section.
At Immigration section, they will check your visa and CoPR documents and maybe they want to check your money and other things like your next flight ticket to your destination.
After that they will say welcome! and let you in to Canada as a permanent resident.
After that you have to go to baggage claim belts and you have to receive your luggage there.
After that you need to meet custom officers and declare your items.
After that you are in exit section of Toronto airport and you are free to go out! There won't be any other check for you or there won't be any other forces to guide you to domestic flight terminal (Like bodyguards! :-\)! you can go out to Toronto!!!

BUT when you have a Rigina/Saskatoon ticket in your hand:
You will go to Domestic flight terminal.
You will check-in like other passengers who arrived there from other destinations or even they came from their homes from Toronto.
They will receive your luggage and give you your flight boarding pass. (There is one consideration here, when you fly from other international destinations to USA or Canada, you have to bring two 23Kg suitcases for every passenger but when you want to travel inside USA or Canada from one city to other one, you need to have one 30Kg suitcase for every passenger! It means if you have 4x23kg for two person, what will happen in your domestic flight from Toronto to Regina/Saskatoon?! Do you have to pay fine?! :-\)
You have to go through security checks and there won't be any other passport control because you are inside Canada now.
You will go to your gate and fly to your destination.
At Regina/Saskatoon, there won't be any other passport control because you arrived from a domestic flight.

That's it, When you passed, port of entry immigration officer at Toronto airport, Nobody can force you to go to the domestic terminal section and you can do what you like! ;)

Bear in mind, When you received your permanent visa through a PNP program, you are not a prisoner. You are a permanent resident of Canada and you don't have to stay all your life inside that province without living it!. You can TRAVEL to other provinces and STAY temporarily there to visit friends, BUT you should live, work and pay your taxes inside the province, which nominated you.

Good Luck.